Black guy here

Black guy here.

I really really fucking hate the left. And I moreso hate my black friends on the left. They're all so fucking retarded.

>it's okay to punch and kill white people and nazis, but it's because it's right
>show them the contradiction of them being no different from them. In fact, they're the ones activating violence and not the other side
>They're evil we're not!

Fuck this. I'm done trying to help them all. They're all fools. Every single one of them. Black white, everyone on the left can go to hell. When intellect has left their mind, they can no longer be reasoned with.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPoLmYel4kH/?taken-by=vanoflibofficial
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Fitzhugh
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2PWCzIrrE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx4Ht1BoQ0I&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I really really fucking hate the left.

the irony is that they hate you too

i know how you feel although im white.

i actually don't really care about race all that much i just fucking hate leftists. i don't really consider them human at this point.

You're not black you LARPing faggot.

I know they do. I don't even care at this point. I can't believe I'm the only sane voice from my troupe of people who went to college. It's like all of them became stupid overnight.

This is first red pill for blacks.
You are free now.

I feel you bro. Birracial but mostly white looking. I can count on my hand the number of people who knew right away.

These fucking people are scum. And what annoys me is they think they're the good guys. When someone on Sup Forums tells me not to breed because it will further poison the white race, you know it doesnt bother me. Its some faceless goon who probably at least on some level understands he's an asshole.
These people think they're good, like a toddler who makes a mess and then smiles about it.
They think calling me an abomination because i'm part white is somehow progressive.
I'll take the racists any day over them, at least I know where I stand with them. These people are your friends now, but tomorrow you're the house nigger race traitor. Fuck them.

What does it feel like for every liberal to pity you just because you are black? They think you are completely helpless and the entire world is organized to keep you down. They fucking feel good just to open a door for you, like they've done their good deed for the day. How does it feel that they treat you like children?

I don't know why these people got like this. What happened to common sense? Decency? Where the fuck did wisdom go? It can't be because I'm getting older. Even when I was smaller, I knew right from wrong. I knew that I should think for myself and I shouldn't instantly assume things. It's how I've survived this long. So there has to be some clear drop of IQ that has happened to 25% of the population.

It makes me actually feel good because they can't exactly use "cause you're white" as a scapegoat.

You have a better life, thanks to white people.

I want to see Blacks to start acting like White and not be dumb niggers.

Anyway welcome and stick to your kind and find a pretty black girl to start family with.

Can you fuck my wife?

my wife and I are looking for a bull that is also redpilled.

The last black bull we had tried to steal my wifes iphone.

Anyway if ur dick is over 8 inches then you can creampie my wife, but you also have to let me prep you.

Also you have my respect and will treat you with a respect.

I crush the niggers who disrespect me.

Join the Vanguard of Liberty.
Find a way to our discord chat.
instagram.com/p/BPoLmYel4kH/?taken-by=vanoflibofficial

It depresses me man. Its so fucking weird to have to make eye contact with these people who despise your existence. At least racist people make it less awkward.

At least you're honest lol
And you're right. Slavery sucked. It was an atrocity of massive suffering but it happened and its over. Now we're in the best country on Earth with all the freedoms. Might as well enjoy it rather than bitch or our ancestors died for nothing. And nah senpai Ima fuck a white girl, don't worry you won't even be able to tell

blacks are fine as long as they don't racemix

Just let the niggers and left kill themselves off, and then she's apples, black friend.

Welcome brother, glad to see a black man realizing the truth

Welcome to the club.
Fuck all lefties, no matter the color.

That's fine with me and We will know who not to touch. White girls's live is ruined once they touch niggers. Unless genetic worthless cucks will marry the damaged goods

It's well established for many years.

It's funny those dumb niggers think Republicans are raycssit. They were one who freed the slaves.

So fucking true.

Good for you bro. You're a black man and your friends are niggers. There's a big difference, but I don't need you tell you that, you know it better than I do I'm sure, you're living it.

Have you ever been called an Uncle Tom before?

Blackpeopletwitter

Actually my mom killed herself so maybe you're on to something.

ah shit.

Not yet but I wouldn't care. Sad thing is, they wouldnt understand the contradiction.

This, theyre chill people but we just need live seperately

Read them some Thomas Sowell. And this guy en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Fitzhugh

FUCK LEFTISTS

Got some important articles from George?

WELCOME COOL BLACK BRO

enjoy your redpills

I'm half black and my dad is white. My dad called me an uncle tom for pointing out media lies. Fuck em.

>i feel your pain OP

Thanks to LBJ, the niggers will always vote democrats because muh gib aid

you're not alone bro

you see the Big Joe video already?

all the based niggers waking up

Yeah I saw this earlier today. I never felt so inspired in my life.

being a coon never stopped the lynchings

The reality is the left has funded the poor, inner city blacks for decades. They depend on that welfare money. Now the majority of blacks support the left, including the well off and educated.

Please don't tell me this is the flag they decided on. The Minutemen was much better, and there were FAR better, potentially iconic flags in the thread.

Just read on donna hylton. how the fuck do we consistantly put our worst on a pedestal

I have some Latino friends that know I voted for trump. They disagree with my politics but are still civil.

Why did white people give them this culture?

Why do liberal whites shame niggers who stop niggering?

Why did white people abolish world-wide slavery?

Why are white people a cancer to the world?

IF your not a fascist you are on the left nigger

For very long snowflake. You plan on doing something about it? You just keep playing your video games there kiddo you won't be doing anything except posting something dumb and racist momentarily and then wake up in the morning and wave hi to your black neighbor and take notes your black school teacher tells you to write. And you'll write them down, real quick, all nice and legible because you're a good little fuck boy who's just a wannabe troll. A fucking meme post at best, wouldn't get all but three likes for. Goodnight.

we can blame the jews for everyone being so ignant

opinion discarded
reason being a nigger

>So there has to be some clear drop of IQ that has happened to 25% of the population.
lead and hormones in the water pipes, contaminated food too. It's not even a secret, you can google the openly reported U.S. Geological Survey tests, and other org tests. All very Orwellian; just normalize poison in the media, and everyone has to shrug their shoulders and say, 'well what are you going to do'?

So many butt hurt redneck hicks (Sup Forums hicks, suburban big dollar surrounded by lots of black people butt hurt redneck hicks that is) in here lmao just one less powder heathen in the street if we keep them glued to their computer screens. Cause here come the monkeys and the Google stock images and the nigger this' and nigger that's. This is how we know y'all 14 at best. You have no power. You have nothing. You have your computer screen. You know how I got you. Post something. Requote me. Post a picture of something. Respond to something I've said. Make any comment of any kind after I send this one through. Do it because I told you to do it. Because you are a tiny ball fuck boy who sucks on massive black cock. Because your bible told you to suck black cock. Make it your pledge. Respond. It's ok to confirm to the others you are a Fuckboy who loves black dick that the bible told you to suck. So long as you call your neighbor a nigger and a monkey and you post a few Google pics, it'll all be justifiable.

Do it. ;) I command you :)

>Guy is explaining his argument rationally
>Random she-boon start insulting him non-stop and doesn't put forth any arguments.
Every. Single. Time.

This one's for you blackanon

they day of the coon is over. trump is pres white supremacist don need toms any more. i hope the cops curb stop your ass.

Make this the new navy seal, Sup Forums

don't care about color

either you carry your weight or you don't

fuck leftists

opinion discarded
reason autistic nigger

Weight of your sack. God Bless.

The fact that you come here and stay with them is very sad.
I'm sure you knew full well that at least 60% of Sup Forumsacks are racist
you'd rather be with us than your friends?
are you implying that we are not as bad as the leftists?

I knew you'd come around Fuckboy Wonder Triscuit. You were my bitch the moment you opened your mouth and stank of cheese wiz and hotdogs and black penis. You sir, are nothing less than my internet bitch. Keep posting, keep replying, I win everything. Now type the word nigger. Post a picture with the word nigger in it. Your Black God commands you to. It doesn't hurt anybody but you Fuckboy. We love that you so admittedly give into the ways of black people. White Knight, do what I tell you to. Post something racist and silly. It's what lesser brain felled organisms have been doing for 400+ years. Be my little pink piggie lady for me. Say anything, I'm giving you an order. You can wait a few posts if you feel like it will no longer be exclusively a command for you my sweet pink pigmented Fuckboy - but it does and it will and it always has been. Weld something for $7 bucks you chicken fucker. White people man they are simply the dumbest aren't they? Never stop being crackers ever.

Thats exactly what Im saying. I rather be around people who know who they are than those who dont

the first black chick is so fucking obnoxious
jesus christ i know why there's driveby shootings now

opinion discarded
reason low IQ nigger

I'm ok with punching nazis as long as we can punch commies too

Hey, nigger boy, what you say, nigger boy
You get food stamps ev'ry day, nigger boy
While I work for
Everything I have, never ask anyone for shit
I'll lynch your face, nigger boy
Basically, boy, your days in the USA are done, and you'll be gassed
Without a trace, nigger boy

Don't try to gain sympathy from the whites. When everything begins to completely divide, stay with your race, no matter what. They'll kill you. They don't care anything about you, cept for the fact that you and me have black skin.

Sup Forums will never change..They will hate our race for eons to pass, if we even survive. No matter your affiliation BY GOD stick together.

Racial hatred is too hammering for centuries. No amount of virtue signalling will change the White's opinion on us, when the time comes defend yourself. I think all this, but still browse this site. I can't really connect with other blacks because of being "white" washed as they say. But I'll never abandone the black race, its the only thing I have. You can "join" amongst the whites when the end comes, but sooner or later they will kill you. Even if you become a mighty supporter of them, they will never lrt you live once they have control. The whites plan on the perfect world.

Soon we will die by their hands, but I will die standing up, not on my knees. American men are birthed by pain through circumsization..Pain has been with us since our birth, and the suffering it entails in the future

oops

> In fact, they're the ones activating violence and not the other side

Yeah my moral philosophy says not to start violence period. The aggressor is always wrong, regardless of their reasons. It's only okay to hit someone out of self-defense, like if they are hitting you or getting in your way and pushing and shoving you.

People don't get this at all. They want shifting standards that make it okay for them and their side to be violent but no one is allowed to be violent towards them.

Whites have had control for centuries. Black people are still alive. In fact it was when Blacks were allowed to by and large make their own decisions that their lives went to shit.

Your pain is your own doing, your suffering future what was gifted you by your absent fathers and leech mothers.

Your only chance is to provide for the children you have, but of course, I doubt that will come to pass, and if it does, it must come to pass in numbers that it is not considered a statistical anomaly.

Where whites and to some cases hispanics will work for the future of their genes, blacks have not, will not, and apparently can not. At least as long as they keep believing the lie that their situation is not their own fault.

While my words seem like gibberish, heed my warning. When the day of the rope approaches, stay with your Black brethren if you want to survive.

>Implying we will kill Ben Carson
>Implying we will kill David Clarke
>Implying we will kill the guy in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx4Ht1BoQ0I&feature=youtu.be
once these autists realize that WN won't work in burgertown due to no one can decide what the hell white is.
and that it would also mean whites like Carl the cuck and aids skrillex get to stay but the blacks mentioned above get kicked out.
they will back pedal on it

he's not black you moron, he's biracial and he has said that he's more white looking

stay in the crab pot so you will be safe. what?

>I can't believe I'm the only sane voice from my troupe of people who went to college
identity politics is very strong, it takes a lot of thinking and self-criticism to overcome it

right has the same contradictions.. just in different ways.. dont associate with that shit.. left or right.. dont need to be part of the herd.. be yourself.

You've been on Sup Forums too long my melanin enriched friend. The day of the rope is just a stormweenie meme.

What else do you expect? Join the local Aryan Brotherhood chapter? No one can simply change their race, no matter what material means they cannot change it. I appreciate your sentiments, but once the dissolution of the USA happens, you will surely be toe-to-toe in combat with varioud other races. The way this is snowballing around, this is our inevitable future. OP is a fool, left and right cease to be a central theme when the race war sparks. The Whites may surely win, but at the cost of heavy suffering and bloodshed. The only chance of a perfect world is a pure white global ethnostate. I will cherish dying fighting the Whites until my inevitable doom.

checked

The Jews only push liberal blacks on the media, so you never hear about the conservative ones.
Remember bolshevism/communism is a Jewish invention.

>Black guy here. I really really fucking hate the left.
Kill yourself nignog.

Are you Denzel Washington?

Find other redpilled nigs and stick together, what can I say.

you have to go back

This. If the "Day of the Rope" meme every truly comes to pass, grab as many like-minded blacks as you can find, go innawoods, and build something. It'll immediately show you shouldn't be culled by anyone who acts on principle.

all i can thank of is join a militia or find some sort of civic nationalist group.

powerful photo, saved

Just remember user that wisdom comes from God.

There are two types of people in this world, those that wish to preserve civilization, and those that wish to destroy it, be on the former, not the latter.

>God

They don't call them liberal arts degrees for nothing. They indoctrinate you into their way of thinking. The smart ones choose a stem degree or business. You still have to avoid the fag liberal groups in both though.

>I can't believe I'm the only sane voice from my troupe of people who went to college.

This is really a surprise to you?

Are you actually kinda new here?

That gave the ol' noggin a joggin.

Fuck off Brayan.

Thanks for the help. We'll kill you last after we're done with the left.

Welcome aboard, darkbro.

If you're willing to renounce the wickedness of leftism and those who follow its doctrine, you're welcome to join us.

>another Godless leaf blown hither and thither by the ever changing winds of a deceitful world.

>cuckservative pretending to be a nigger
like pottery

>pretending

It's been confirmed recently that half of Sup Forums isn't even white.

>Black guy here.
>
>Black white, everyone on the left can go to hell.

Based.

Calm down user. You are on your own. God will not help you. Though existence of God is debatable, dont get trapped in the debate. Be Christian; but keep an open mind.