Hy/pol/crisy is thy name

Look guys, I think it would be a good idea to try and make a complain big enough to get her back in the show.

- If we help her, she will look at the right whit new eyes. And be slowly redpilled.

- We dont continue the game of censorship.

Imagine the headlines, Alt-right figthing for the freedom of speech of an anti-trump jewess.

If we start to censor the stupidity of the left, we will get power in the media. If we get that kind of power and we use it to censor everything we dont like, or get people fired from their jobs we would make the left victimized, and NOTHING gives more power to the left that being victims.

Play it right you autistic assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/12/01/embattled-hill-staffer-elizabeth-lauten-reportedly-resigns-after-controversial-remarks/?utm_term=.6eac5c16e883
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want the skank from Jimmy Kindle next.

>Implying that women learn from their mistakes

KEK

>That nose

Oy vey

underrated post.

How about not your personal army and go suck a nigger cock?

Not the worst idea.

>we don't want to be like them

In Barron we trust.

oh gee look a bunch of sjws getting offended by a joke on twitter, what else is new.

good job goys, you became the monsters you fought

Fuck you, I dont even care about that bitch. I dont want the right to get powerfull enough WHILE victimizing the left.

What do you want? 8 years of the right being shitheads and the the left winning, and so on.
Or do you want the thousand years golden imperium of Trump?

no one cares what she thinks of the right. shes a filthy kike and youre a filthy nigger.

you are delusional. liberals hate us and are at war with us. if we give an inch, they will take a mile and still talk shit about our 10 yr children. liberals are disgusting animals and we owe them nothing. extending your hand to them will only result in letting them pull you down into the mud with you. trust me on this.

t. a wise old conservative.

Tweet back that she should have stood up for comedians and free speech.
Tell her that this whole situation was caused by people like her staying silent when there was amajor attack on free speech.

nice try

My english is shit, I do not think I would make a good example.

>- If we help her, she will look at the right whit new eyes. And be slowly redpilled.
it will not happen, retarded op, retarded thread

Im a nigger or a kike?

I think you should stop taking the fucking internet so seriously dickhead

There is a difference between a Sup Forumsack or two calling a 30 year old lesbian a dyke over the internet and hundrends if not thousands of adults harassing a 10 year old boy who didn't do or say anything wrong.

I don't see anyone on here actually giving a shit. The only people I have seen complain are fence sitters. People who hate trump, but hates cyber bullying or whatever.

Remember when gamer gate started that Sup Forums helped a feminist kickstarter about games and they created a little shitstorm of girls fighting girls?

Hows it going Katie?

Clever idea but no

Were going with the civil war thing

Thanks, fucking leaf.

Hi Jeb

I remember that

It was hilarious

This is something jeb bush might think of.

Which is to say, it's a cuck tier strategy.

No; we will not help our enemies.

Knowing this, the knives must fly and dig deeper into the cunt and everyone close to her.

>Everyone?

Well, we could do the same here.

I dont want the alt-right to be on the news only when a literall shit eating cuck punches a fag in the face.

why are kikes so ugly, ewwww that nose is gross

trips of truth, replace the ? with a .

AGREED

Why would I change the message if its true?

Bump

>spbp

>that flag
both

NAH
we've always done this kind of thing
we are burning them in the fire they created
we are not better than them we are WORSE

Reminder that the left got a GOP staffer fired for an extremely tame and valid criticism of the Obama girls

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/12/01/embattled-hill-staffer-elizabeth-lauten-reportedly-resigns-after-controversial-remarks/?utm_term=.6eac5c16e883

Whoa, this story was just on local news.

whats her real name its not "Katie Rich"
>dat jew hook nose

Get her jew name so we can spam social media!

It's not censorship to criticize and publicize the fact that someone made an offensive joke.

I think the line should be, let's inform people about the double standard, but we're not out to take someone's job for an offensive joke.

If she gets her job back, then what would have been the consequences for her actions? What would she have learned?

Today nobody has any accountability, and we need to start making an example of these kikes to remind people that there is consequences for your actions.

Under normal circumstances, I would absolutely agree that she doesn't deserve to lose her job

Given that the left doesn't seem to want to be held to the same standard on talking about the president's kids that they held us to for the last eight years, fuck em, fire her ass.

>what do you want, ebb and flow

Yes, its the safest way

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Even if it's against the Rules of Radicals that you fuckers love, we're going to hold you up to your own expectations.

What about this faggot?

He doesn't have a job to get fired from

>female comedian
>that big kikey nose
>your flag
I dont think so user

If you're going to get in trouble for something, at least make it funny.

Sup Forums, why aren't women funny? The most popular female comedians all made their careers by telling jokes that seem like they were written by the kids on South Park.

unfortunately, this

Fuck no you dumb spic. I don't think you understand how the media operates here. And I don't think you know how brainwashed your average lemming is. Fuck em.

yup...oy vey indeed

its definitely hypocrisy that a jew is getting in trouble by jews. does that happen normally?

>be jew
>make fun of Barron
>lose job
>delete all jew tweets
>write one tweet expressing an apology.
Classic Jew

Holy fuck am I happy. Finally some justice in this world.

>we would make the left victimized

victimization is already the foundation of their entire ideology

I keked actually, I dont mind crude humor from nobodys on the internet.

Yeah, fake victimization. Make it real and they would be inssuferable, if they cant speak in public, they will plan in private. And that's when you get organized shittery.

President kids have always been off limits to the media. There is professional courtesy awarded to the President in order to try and let the kids have a life away from public eye.

Stupid jewess didn't pay attention to this decency, and got burned for it. Her career is pretty much dead because she thought taking cheap shots at kids was a good idea.

I dont understand her comment

>Her career is pretty much dead
Her fellow jews have abandoned her, despite her deleting all of her fucking tweets.

no you faggot if you want to shit talk someone then shit talk someone you dont go after their kids thats just weak shit

that kike deserves an oven

pretty much this

why men judge women under their own standards of what's good? Women don't think like that

You retarded left idiots made all these PC rules up.. Now you don't want to follow them since it's screwing you over too? FUCK OFF

The hive must not be detected: when she is discovered, there must not be a traceable path back to the eternal ju

Nah, gas the kike

Yeah, it could work! And then we can be nice to radical mudskins, and maybe they'll love us too!

*translation

"I have a teenyweenypenie, but will somebody please love me anyways?"

NO QUARTER TAKEN
NONE GIVEN

I fight for free speech. That said we need to use the lefts weapons if we are to win.

Bet defense is a good offense

> Hy/pol/crisy

Are you fucking serious?
> DOWN WITH BULLYING
> DON'T MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY'LL FEEL
> Somehow horrible jokes to a 10 year old are ok

Who is the hypocrite here, asshole?

we need the bait! man the bait, anons!

>Protect free speech and have aconsistant emotionless platform
normally I would absolutely be on your side, but I have a rule: No women, No Children. This bitch has crosssed a line and needs to be thrown to the outlands of degeneracy.

You did good leaf. You did real good.

Nice try, Katie Rich.

Public humiliation, a tarnished name, and being under constant surveillance by her enemies

>argentine intelligence

Eh? The SJW's were the ones who complained about Rich's comment.

Why does her nose look so weird?

>Public humiliation, a tarnished name, and being under constant surveillance by her enemies
Liberals have no shame and love attention no matter who is giving it to them.