Trump blown the fuck put

trump blown the fuck put

The funny thing is, that means protestors stayed at home too. Ha haha hahah lol

Joke is on you

here's another image

OMG, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MORE PEOPLE LIKED OBAMA THAN TRUMP!?!?!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? THE MEDIA HAS BEEN SO FAIR AND BALANCED FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF, TRUMP MUST BE TRULY AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Friday morning, 11:00 a.m.- average Trump supporter at work, to earn their living and pay their taxes.

Friday morning 11:00 a.m. - average Obama supporter, like most niggers, feminists, and assorted Left wing trash doesn't really have much to do except get up and go to the rally.

you, are a dumbass.

Washington is full of black democrats

Is it a surprise that black democrats showed up to see the black democrat getting elected, and didn't show up for the white republican?

The guy just got elected fucking president he's certainly not BTFO

DELETE THIS

>show a photo from 8 AM
>lie and say that it's from 11 AM
FAKE NEWS

they will show up in 2020 after trump brings the jobs back

Facts like that are sexist and racist you shitlord, if these beautiful progressive butterflies say it was 11AM then it was 11AM, why would they lie?

I wouldn't care if Trump was there by himself and swore himself in. We president now

Use google, smarty.

Look at the shadows on the Capitol and other buildings - in the Obama picture the sun is to the south, whereas in the Trump picture it's further to the east.

D.C. is like 99% democrat

Not to mention the morning fog hasn't even burned off yet.

this.

I'm not particularly surprised a city of gay african communists didn't turn up to show their support

>Trump crowd is 2 hours early
>white tents were sectioned off due to security concerns and hoping to help grass regrowth

your cherry picked image is cherry picked

No they didn't, they were blocking entrance to the inauguration viewing areas so not as many people made it in time to see it happen.

Also, some people were worried about going because of all the fucking anarchist destroying the city. Not to mention the fact that most Trump supporters are white and have jobs and most obongo supporters are jobless welfare leaches who have no obligations.

no shit first black president gets more dudes to turn out for inauguration

I think trump got 800k or so anyway

rekt