Accelerationist thread

>accelerationist thread
lets meme trump's face onto Stalin quotes. the left would be dumb enough to believe it and watching them chimpout over them being too dumb to realize their hero said the terrifying quote in question. Pic = example

Are you fucking retarded? In what way is Stalin the modern lefts hero? He's pretty much the antithesis of everything they stand for.

>the left won't defend stalin
>the radical left still doesn't love him
top kek

It's much better to use Lenin or Marx. Many communists are always ready to defend "Muh type of Marxism has never been tried"

>be Stalin
>probably dont even believe in Communism
>make use of retarded Marxists to gain ultimate wealth and power
>force them to all be equal (equally poor as fuck lmao)
>kill all dissenters
>never lose power
>die peacefully
>probably pulled mad bitches

Stalin is kind of the shit actually.

>stalin didn't know much about communism
>stalin was a soviet dictator
pick one and only one

Yeah but Stalinists aren't the sort of people who hang around on imageboards or respond to b8 easily.

Also I'd imagine that if they know their stuff, they'll be able to spot subversion better than anybody.

Modern American liberals and leftists don't really align with other common definition of liberal/leftist ideology anyway; they're just fighting to defend the constantly shifting idea of 'the right thing'.

you think the left would be smart enough to google any of the damn quotes?

So you are going to use fake Stalin quotes as fake Trump quotes?

No wonder why there are so many fake quotes around.

That's the beauty of it. We can spout any random shit about it and the would defend it because "MARXISM IS BEST". I know this for sure, because I am an ex commy, and I was like this before I got red pilled to hell and back.

no eurocuck its a real stalin quote. we're just putting trumps face on it.

take a stalin quote that's scary and attribute it to trump in a meme, not sure whats so hard to understand about this

No Burgerclap, this isn't a real Stalin quote. 90% of the quotes attributed to Stalin are not true. Just google it lol

And as others have pointed out, 0,01% of the left support Stalin in any way.

no amerilard it is a fake quote

>implying antifa don't support stalin

yes, OP is.

a better bait would be Che or Castro.

Trotsky could do, not a peaceful guy

George Orwell was a leftist.

Leftists criticize Stalin better than anyone on the right can.

so fucking do it
>Sup Forums love trolling and memes
HERES AN IDEA it'll be funny as hell
>wtf user we can't do that cuz reasons
if any of you pick the 2nd one kill yourself

What the fuck is wrong with those boobies

and this autistic screeching will keep you from memeing a bunch of stupid antifa into a chimpout preventing acceleration good call, you idiot

nothing

They don't, at least not as a whole. Only a tiny fraction of political groups on the left support Stalin. Anarchists as an example hate Stalin more than anyone.

It's an old, shit idea though you fucking idiot. Why don't you do it? It's not hard to make pictures on paint

Do you come straight from 9gag Troll Academy?

>one person can do as much as 15 or 20
boy oh boy we're dealing with a real smart guy here

Yeah, obviously but clearly nobody wants to do your idea because it's fucking stupid so you're not going to get 15-20 people

mabey so, but all the an-comms ive met will kick their feet and defend him, besides you're missing the point of the whole damn thing anyways

So what is the point? You will put fake Stalin quotes as fake Trump quotes and "leftists", if they are stupid enough to believe Trump actually said it, would not care to google more. They would simply think Trump actually have said these things.

I have never met an Anarchist that have defended Stalin.

>acceleration is bad
>antifa are kind, smart people who aren't violent or impulsive
you believe both
even if we can't make the next riot happen, we could still laugh at them pissing themselves online over obvious BS if fuckwits like you don't get in the way

This particular idea here doesn't work because people don't like Stalin. He had killed a lot of communists, including some famous ones like Trotsky. His regime wrecked agriculture and caused a famine. Communists were happy when he was finally dead and the USSR could start changing away from Stalinism.

>commies wont defend authoritarians
>commies aren't gullible
ive met antifa who will defend that man, they're out there

>> know
> believe

Guys got some fressh OC here

facepalm another one that doesn't get it
thread over Sup Forums you people are dumbshits just get them freaking out over authoritarian left wing quotes attributed to trump, if you don't get that then kill yourself

the mexibro gets it :)

Sure

OP is a faggot

"The guerrilla fighters should be required to go to bed and get up at fixed hours. Games that have no social function and that hurt the morale of the troops and the consumption of alcoholic drinks should both be prohibited."
-Che

"I never saw a contradiction between the ideas that sustain me and the ideas of that symbol, of that extraordinary figure, Jesus Christ."
-Castro

"I can assure you that my first and foremost interest is my country."
-Castro

"The universities are available only to those who share my revolutionary beliefs."
-Castro

"It's a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemes"
-Che

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."
-Che

"We must do away with all newspapers. A revolution cannot be accomplished with freedom of the press.|
-Che

"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unecessary. These preocedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate."
-Che

"If any person has a good word for the previous government that is good enough for me to have him shot."
-Che

They might have to be altered, but here's some okay ones.

better version :)
I'll see what I can do :D

Try this:

"it is a sad thing to not have friends but it is a sadder thing to not have enemies"
-Donald J Trump

"it is sad to not have friends, but not having enemies is worse! Sad!

Yeah, sorry. I never met leftists that would defend Stalin. I guess I don't know what kind of crazy leftists you have over there where you are nowadays.

I was born in Eastern Europe and my family immigrated to the West in the early 1980s, so I knew genuine communists. Those people were happy that Stalinism was not around anymore. The crazy far-left guys I later met at university in the West were also not the kind that would defend Stalin.

they do somehow look forlorn

no

okay Ive got a new one with che hope this thread is still alive we shoudl make another one, anyone up for accelerationism general?