Why are Latina grills converting to Islam?

Why are Latina grills converting to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Inj2DG84tjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So that's why my burrito was ticking

fucking shit

>Id

Because they want an arranged marriage. Those fat ugly cunts can't get husbands any other way.

Spic women are qt desu

kek

No, they are short fat brown pigs

These ones aren't look at the picture they are disgusting

at least they got the same skin colour

Islam is hip and trendy

>Hispanics from South America converting to a Middle Eastern Arabic religion

jesus christ please help us. this globalism is torture

fpbp

Most Latinos already have Moorish blood in them, this is just them returning to their roots.

I don't think so
youtube.com/watch?v=Inj2DG84tjU

This

FPBS/10

>Hispanics from South America

That's not true, at least in chile that doesn't happen... yet. btw almost all palestinians who settled in chile (there are like 600.000 here) converted to christianity. and I think tha there are more blacks than islam arabs here

>tfw hijabs are cute but hate islam

there is a huge muslim mexican community here in LA. Must be like double the hate for them lol.

because they yearn to be a submissive hoursewife, but can't face the shame of doing so in the natural context of a western nation, which is christian and the husband being a white man. so they go with the edgy Islam version.

>muzzies are shitskin brownies
>mestizo "latinas" are shitskin brownies
I think i found the connection...

No qt muslican to massage my feet

>Women who are 90%+ Spanish are sometimes cute
Ftfy

Islam attracts losers of all stripes. It's the result of the left gaslighting people for years with their Cultural Marxist bullshit. These people have nothing to believe in and fall into the Islam trap in hopes of validating themselves.

Next thing you know, they're spouting shit about Sharia and strapping bombs to themselves in the name of Allah.

Woah, the Chilean weones have reached a new level of inferiority? yes, you can go lower even if you are a hispanic fag.

They need to give us more reasons to deport them apparently.

Anything brown dressed up in one of those things looks moslem

Chile? its the flag of puerto rico fucking burger! i hate you...

wow some piglets sucking on the sows tits. She's even laying down like a fucking pig, KEK

So that's why it gave me EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA

It's called a babushka
The Bohemian women around Chicago used to wear them all the time.
I wonder what ever happened to those nice people, they didn't follow us Dutch people farther into the burbs and now Cicero and Berwyn are both well
BLACKED
Or
SPICCED

Forgot pic. Damn

Why did you steal Puerto Rico's flag and make it shittier?

>Why are Latina grills converting to Islam?

Because they already look the same.

Only US chicanos do this, literally noone is that retarded south of the border.

Wtf

Dominican here, our people hate kebabs and have been killing niggers our whole lives, its a sport

Response to the drug cartels. They went as far into anti-drug as they could, because the drug cartels are about as savagely violent as it gets. That, and unfortunately, Islam is unstoppable.

These bitches don't even live here. I don't care if mami and papi were born here you're just like Marc Anthony.

They miss oppression.

Those are puerto rican niggers, who the fuck cares.

Attention whores

it's hip and cool.

it's hip and cool because muslims are an obvious threat and if you join their side it's like "woah you must be so tolerant and acceptive, rub it in those mean people's faces."

lol they are puerto ricans

No-one gives a shit about mexican tumblrselfies.

because tyhe'r fat

I fucking hate the Muslim dress code.
It's so bland and boring.

They are not converting. there are Syrian and Lebanese colonies in Latin countries

The Brazilian President is Lebanese Christian.

Argentina had Carlos Menem

They're losers. They're SJWs, like the rest, who take Islam at face value. Every nation has a group of these dumb shits, because they cling onto whatever shit they can for identity and something to fullfill their purpose in their meaningless, directionless life

shiet lol

>notice how they got the beached ones

Puerto ricans are practically americans anyways

I though at the very least spics were immune to Islam.

I have a theory..just hear me out, guy's...

These feminists, SJW's, "political women's rights activists" etc. are just confused women who REALLY DO want men to beat their asses, "rape" them, and treat them like shit and degrade them.

Think about it....They alway's victim blame, say racist shit, and challenge White men to put them back in their place.

Why else protect rapists, sexists, actual misogynists,pedophiles, and woman haters like male feminists who ALWAYS get arrested for raping women, physically assaulting them, and wanting to convert to Islam where a woman is a lesser Human and are subjugated property.

Also, have any of you fags seen the retarded "LatinX" shit coming from the left? What is that? Are they upset at the language?

>Thank's Globalism

No clue what you're talking about friendo

What the hell is LatinX? a new brand of cologne?