I'm backkkkkk

>A confidential David Brock memo obtained by the Washington Free Beacon lays out the ways the Democratic operative plans to use his numerous organizations to take down President Donald Trump through impeachment.

>Brock is currently at the Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Fla. for a weekend conference with more than 100 major liberal donors. Attendees are mapping out a course to combat the newly sworn-in president.

>According to the private and confidential memo, Brock plans to defeat Trump “through impeachment,” using American Bridge, his liberal super PAC, as the main vehicle to do so.

>“No other progressive organization has the resources and assets that American Bridge has amassed over the past several election cycles to hold Trump, his administration, and the politicians accountable,” the 44-page confidential memo states.

>“Only Bridge stands ready with staff already hired, Trump’s web of business ties mapped out, and a massive video archive at our fingertips.”

freebeacon.com/uncategorized/confidential-david-brock-memo-defeat-trump-impeachment/

Get those memes ready boys

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/uncategorized/confidential-david-brock-memo-defeat-trump-impeachment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump fuck that faggot pedo.

DAVID!!!!!

>david brock

HAHAHAHA it's as if wasting 1.3 billion wasn't enough for them

>David Brock flees US amidst reports of child trafficking
when

Keep it up, Brock! I'm sure this will work out for you.

They'll still be trying to get him out of office a decade after he dies at this rate.

Can we bring this faggot down a notch? Is he in any of the wikileaks?

Holy digits confirm

can someone post the whole memo? i am on mobile and can barely see the text of it in my browser.

His ex boyfriend is james alefantis. No doubt Brock is connected to pizzagate shit. Just have to hope it gets investigated.

Oh shit. I heard someone say it was still being investigated.

Jesus. Where does he find all those gullible suckers who fund his money burning enterprises?

We'll bury him with pizzagate. Who's next?

memo is 44 pages. read the article

Fuck this pedo. He's behind "Media Matters", the synagogue for the left.

soon

Fucking losers.
Trump is already making America Great Again in 3 days.
By the time they can impeach him, he will have made America so great nobody will want them to try.

There's a very good chance this man will go down for money laundering.

Brock is dirty

>through impeachment

So, they're...going to frame Trump for a crime or hope that Trump does one?

Pretty silly.