New York in 1993 in HD

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

The greatest city in the world in the greatest state in world in the greatest country in the world during the GREATEST DECADE in human history at the PINNACLE of human civilization. And you know what? I was living there to experience it all.

Everything has gone to shit since 2001 and will continue to get worse, probably culminating with the end of the world via World War 3 or some planetary-wide disaster of our making.

No matter where you live or will be living at in the future, will never experience any thing as glorious as 1990s New York, Sup Forums. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY?t=1m42s'
youtube.com/watch?v=8yxcm-rXkBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Es6f7K4c-y8
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI
youtube.com/watch?v=M60V-UDf7Cw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174473/Library-Congress-color-photos-American-children-1940s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What? Did you hang out with Ross and Rachel or something?

they didn't have color tv in 1993 you pig penis

Everyone tells me the 90s sucked and that the 80s were the greatest of times.

The 90's was the last great decade before globalism truly hit us. Tech was at a perfect level to where you could have instant communication, but still had normal interactions with those around you. Jobs were everywhere, even if you didn't go to college for the right degree. The golden era of video gaming in both gaming systems and arcades.

There's no going back m8s. Trump will probably make America better than it is now, but I doubt we can go back to a time before globalism.

>No matter where you live or will be living at in the future, will never experience any thing as glorious as 1990s New York, Sup Forums. How does that make you feel?

Feels pretty good.

I'm more than happy living in my small mountain town with no niggers, no spics and no sand niggers.

Globalism, not even once

an era without shitposting?
no thanks

There were chat rooms everywhere. Napster had chat rooms. Was the golden era of shitposting.

and irc and warzez. You have no idea how much better things were. Been downhill and less anonymous ever since.

>be 90's kid
>discovered Morpheus and kazaa
>girl dance to Britney Spears
>mfw

why did women stop dressing like that

I miss the quiet times of the 80's and early 90's. Playing as a kid without cell phones or other distractions was great.

c l a s s y

i wish i never got to experience it desu everything is dissapointing now

>77
slant must be right

youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY?t=1m42s'

is he /our guy/ ?

I lived in 80s and 90s California I wasn't too far off.
>she's painfully cute.
The 90s were alright early on but not long after after the gulf war things started getting stupid. The 80s were the best by far.

Same m8. Another thing I forgot.

>women weren't all fat

It's funny, you see girls/women now and so many are fat that honestly ugly/unattractive women are now 8/10 just because they're not over weight. In the 90's it was pretty rare to see a chubby/fat girl.

1:44

The '90's were pretty based. Until the Jews killed all those people in the two office buildings right after the '90's.

Too much effort. They're complaining about heels a lot now. All of society is lowering the bar, especially women

it was still a cesspit then too retard

CRUSH THE URBANITE

at 1:44, what's with the stormbolts on the hippy?

I heard living in Tokyo nowadys feels much like 80s new york.

and here's Jew York in HD today

youtube.com/watch?v=8yxcm-rXkBI

>greatest city
No.

>greatest state
No.

>greatest country
No.

>GREATEST DECADE
Fuck no.

>PINNACLE of human civilization
Are you even trying?

Here is the video you are looking for:
youtube.com/watch?v=Es6f7K4c-y8

New York has been a shithole since the civil war

The chick at 1:00 is hot as fuck. I miss women that don't look like skrillex.

it says support new york city 3rd st crew it is supposedly hells angels

Do fewer people wear suits to work than they did then or is it about the same?

Agreed. A part of me dies whenever I see a toddler playing on a fucking tablet or cell phone.

Despite the appearances, America really is on its knees, sucking its ennemy cock, jews didn't get judge for their horrible 9/11 crime.

Went to NYC in the 90's for a buddy's bachelor party. It was pretty cool. That said, you really should try to be more optimistic. Or maybe give up the booze?

This. Back then i met people from all over the world in chat rooms and I still talk to them now. Since shitty fagbook ruined everything all I get it friend requests from distant relatives and primary school friends.

the world is too small now

kill me

I remember those days

I remember when my dad would pick me up from school in his Lincoln Continental and we would always go to the city know the weekends

Fuck i miss the 90s aesthetic

Me on the right

the top right behind the glasses

>he wasn't around when usenet newsgroups existed
Plenty of shitposting back in the day.

Not so fast

Apart from Times Square it doesn't look much different to nyc today. People still look very much like those in the video in the Financial District downtown

80s were better....but the 90s were fucking paradise compared to the 2000s....With the exception of the current period after the timeline shift, which is like being on crack, heroine, and DMT while getting your dick sucked in an f-16 with afterburners at full.

90 -95 were great

96 and up were shit, with each year getting worse

The 90's is when I went "Hey, wait, when did NYC get nice?"

The 80's were a pretty cool time, too. It was the start of the cleanup, but you could still find cheap, funky apartments for not a lot of money on the island, and find decent jobs. Things were booming on Wall Street, but Times Square was still a shit hole.

Perversely, the credit goes to Dinkins. He was a Dem, but he started the cleanup of the city, reduced crime, and started cleaning up Times Square. Guiliani gets all the credit for it, but he just continued the work Dinkins started. I always liked Dinkins, he was a Dem, but one of the few Dems I respected who I think did a great fucking job. He had a LOT of shit to clean up after Koch, and he did it.

That fuckface lying piece of shit Bloomberg is the beginning of the downfall. It's been shit ever since because of him. I can't tell you how much i fucking despise that man.

kek
yeah I noticed that too
NY looks so much whiter than now

Depends. The 80's were cheaper, sure, and you could find drugs and whores a lot easier, but the city was still a shit hole in the 80's. Koch fucked that city up, good.

The 90's was when the cleanup happened, you could still find affordable places to live, but the rents started climbing. There were still plenty of non-degree jobs, too. The 90's is when crime went down - muggings in NYC in the 80's was fucking ridiculous.

Very comfy video. I'm not an oldfag so can any oldfags with perspective describe what it was like compared to now?

the 90's ended September 11, 2001.

It's about the same. If you go through Grand Central station at rush hour, it's all suits. Depends on the part of the city you're in. Wallstreet, all suits. Mid town, all suits. Stops near the college - normal clothes.

The world ended. We're living in the apocalypse.

I remember that year in NYC, I just turned 15. No cellphones, just beepers. Drug dealers would use them and doctors. White people would come to buy drugs in my shitty neighborhood on Friday and Saturday nights.

Not that much different, to be honest. And, it depends on what part of the city you're talking about. Some areas, like Hells Kitchen, have gentrified, so back in the 90's they were still shitty areas, now they're hipster paradises. Some areas, like midtown, look exactly the same. Upper West side, same. Upper east side is much nicer. Overall, a lot of new buildings, cleaner (to some extent, cities will always be dirty), safer, Times Square is basically Disney now, it's harder to find the sleazier parts.

Now, compare 70's to the 90's. There's culture shock for you.

What did he mean by this?

Honestly, I can't make out the full text of the shirt:
>New York City Supports The Third St.... something?

I miss it. It was great. NIrvana, AIC, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam was fresh and new. Still rocked to Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC but loved this new shit coming up. Those were the good old days.

What about the general culture? The people?

>you will never experience 1990's NYC

Grandparents lived there, I did.

Recently went back-- it was complete utter shit. I actually felt sad for the place. I have a feeling that's what we're going to be saying about mid 00's internet.

You hit it, bud. Nothing more to say. /thread

holey shit, good eye. WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI

best version

How full of Muslims is NYC now?

Message boards still existed back then and chat sites were huge.

Part of me wonders if my bitter misanthropic current self is because of Sup Forums, or if part of it is because the world around me has gone so thoroughly to shit. Ever since I was a kid in the early 2000s I wanted to move from the suburbs to Chicago, and now that I'm living there I fucking hate it.

yeah, I wonder what the non-911 timeline would have turned out?

I was 13... I had big plans for my life then...

But then life happened.

:)

we would have colonized mars by now

NJ, born in NY, Sup Forumslock here. Can confirm, 90s east coast, particularly tri-state area, USA is the pinnacle of human civilization. There will never be times as great as those again.

But to be honest, I hope for WW3 every day. I wake up praying maybe just maybe, the sun will explode on this glorious day and wipe out this shitstain existence we call humanity, from the universe. People don't deserve the world.

Oh, makes sense. Hell's Angels, and that must be their clubhouse or whatever, and the guy is blocking the camera on purpose.

i-i do dress like that, user
just move to munich

That question cannot ever be answered.

I would say, it would have continued on - the prosperity. We would have had much better technology by now. The moving of jobs overseas really did the US in.

>MUH FUGGIN DUCK
WHY DO WOMEN EVEN CUT THEIR HAIR REEEEEEEE

That is correct.

how is the quality so good wtf

>tfw will never, EEEEVVVEEERRRR relive 1999

It was a glorious year.

It sucked in 1993 too. Full of niggers, multiculturalism and degeneracy.

just more proof that we are in fact living in a simulation.

I don't know if cake and her forehead is slightly protruding
but I would

jew york has always been a shithole, fuck off

the man looks like john travolta

youtube.com/watch?v=M60V-UDf7Cw
istanbul without traffic, refugees and k*rds looks like unreal ;_;

Because feminists realize it was more empowering to dress like a common whore and wear see through yoga pants without underwear

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174473/Library-Congress-color-photos-American-children-1940s.html

These have some interesting photos. You can tell the kid in the middle grew up to me a Chad.

Nigger. I was around 8 and I got countless dicks shown to me because I was a kid. It scared the shit out of me. I got scared of dicks until I was 20.

>tfw you saw alt.flame.niggers as a kid and thought it was fucked up but now you live in an ethnonationalist state and post nazi memes on Sup Forums and Donald Trump is president of the United States

Yep. Those who live there are accustomed to it, but NYC looks and smells like a hot trash can mixed with evaporated feces. That place is culture-less and identity-less.

but how did you pee

>Burgers will never know the levels of /comfy/ Northern European Medieval style architecture brings.

With my dickpussy

Post dickpussy.

About the same. I havent spent a lot of time there, mostly one day visits.

The only big change I noticed is a lot of the mom and pop stores are gone, it's all chains now - and the pizza places are all run by immigrants. Less homeless on the streets. They're still around, but not like they used to be.

You need to protect that shit from the nogs man

You need to post this

THEY WERE

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

So comfy. Looks very welcoming too. You see none of the multicultural American bullshit that has supposedly always been there.

>you will never experience pre-9/11 New York

Feels bad man.

under-rated

Damn OP....Today faggots cant see that all changed after 2001, like a rift in our dimension and all we have now is chaos...

God damn i remember to see Iraq War an think what shit world we're living, why everything went so wrong after 2001.

When whe see the towers falling i think our world went together..