Why would you sit shitposting here when you could be out at a march getting easy liberal pussy?

Why would you sit shitposting here when you could be out at a march getting easy liberal pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

rapebyfraud.com/state-by-state-information-on-rape-by-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a bad idea but I live several hundred miles from anywhere these subhumans congregate

and then when you cum inside them, whisper in their ear that you voted for donald trump

>Had anal.

Feminists love Anal. My best friends ex was major left wing femi cunt and he told us she loved being absolutely dominated in the bed room.

The whinge about men endlessly then demand to be treated like whores in the bedroom.

this ends the feminism

Too dangerous. These are the same types of women that sleep with niggers. Who knows what kind of diseases they're carrying? Is it worth the easy pussy?

yeah i live around dc and got laid that night by some chick with blue hair.

im going to have to move to a different city to find a wife

>make anal great again

Dammit
Wish I'd thought of that
>nutting in a feminist's face while you scream MAGA

Im 100% certain this is a subtle shitpost about unknowingly fucking AIDS SKRILLEX

This guy is a true PC bro, Pussy crusher for life! Don't forget to sign the consent form first.

>Is it worth the easy pussy?

No

Quality not quantity user

wrong

Why would I take advice from a horny nigger?

That's because they're taught to deny their true feelings. All women want a strong man to lead them but feminism tells then the only place that's okay is the one place nobody is allowed to judge then for it.

That's why girls with purple hair like to be choked while you sodomize them.

Not into fat chicks.

>whisper that you voted for donald trump
>she says you raped her
>go to prison

You'll learn some say

>Who knows what kind of diseases they're carrying?

But what if YOU have a disease? You can give some purpose to your life before you burn out.

Sup Forums was right again.

[this imprisons the fucking white male]

That's degenerate. Also what this guy said

HIV superinfection is a thing, even then infecting someone is scummy no matter how you cut it

good way to go to prison on rape charges

You'll find most of this advice on /r/seduction. The guy is obviously exaggerating on his conquests. Boasting up crazy numbers and calling yourself a sex god reeks of insecurity. Which is counter to everything else in the post. Sounds like the guy just read "Models" and is fantasizing about himself using the ideals in it.

niggers always make me laugh

Sticking your dick in crazy is bad
sticking your dick in fat crazy is much worse

>video tape for evidence

Yes. I'm happily married, and don't need to lie in order to get premarital sex (which only furthers the problem that everyone bitches about regarding "No Hymen, No Diamond."

I mean, have you guys seen the women at these marches and protests? It's literally the only exercise they ever get is going to these things. No thanks.

That sums it up pretty well. I had my fun fucking a crazy liberal chick, it was alright, but I don't miss it.

Didn't you hear user? Feminists are the biggest kinky sluts.

>video tape yourself raping someone
It's like you want it to be even easier

I boil this down to: have fun first.

When you go out for the night the thing on your mind should not "I'm out looking for pussy". It should be "I'm out looking for fun".

Just enjoy yourself and feel open to interaction with others, regardless of whether or not you're attracted to them. If anyone shows interest, just enjoy it and stop trying to make things happen!

Women operate on feelings, men on logic. Free yourself from logic for a little while and you'll be operating on their level, just don't allow yourself to be subjugated into friendzoneship.

3 of the 6 women I've fucked were crazy liberals, and every one of them at least sucked my dick the first time meeting them.

Other 3 girls were more wholesome, took a little longer to slip it inside but honestly the sex was better.

Everybody operates on feelings faggot

Some more than others

Men generally rely on logic to make decisions

Is that why men make up the majority of prisoners?

>I live several hundred miles from anywhere these subhumans congregate
I'm jealous

>leaf doesn't know who skweezy is

not surprised

Guess you gotta go to the protests with your lawyer and a contract ready then.

Does not matter. Rape by fraud is a thing in the USA.

Like if you tricked someone into thinking you were a celebrity, and they sucked your dick.

You make someone think you are someone you are not, and they never would have slept with the real you, gets you put in jail.

Only because women can get men thrown in prison for any minor infraction while the pussy pass lets women get off scott free most of the time

I've had that exact fantasy, only I'm screaming
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
as I'm blowing my wad and holding them in place

>easy liberal pussy

If i wanted to fuck fish mouth retards and whales I'd just go swim in the ocean

So true! They obviously won't tell you this next one lol but they also love to be full on punched in the face and raped

Not really an argument as men have always made up the majority of criminals.

what the fuck?

>they better than womens wrongs

im using this

I think we found a triggered femanon

You're in the wrong place if you want to start spouting feminism

Women are treated like some fragile flowers these days and still they find something to complain about

Absolutely pathetic

Wow really? Guess I'll need a new scam. My pretending to be Brad Pitt could get me jail time... and a pretty boy like me don't wanna be in prison

So many words, so little arguments

Men are usually the ones doing stuff though so I don't see your point.

No. It isn't.

What are we arguing about? why there are more men than women in prison?

I'd have to blame the high testosterone levels which cause aggression and also the primal urge to fuck someone over to benefit yourself

These are things that helped the ancient men survive but are looked down upon in modern society

You'd literally be arrested for rape these days

Been there done that, besides autists on this board don't understand how to manipulate women so your post is pointless/futile

I don't see your point either

>gf is a qt trump supporter
>her college roommate is a big tittied, jewess feminists who fucks a different dudes every weekend
>was flirting with me a bit after she returned back to campus from the women's march
>tells my girlfriend regularly how lucky she is, how gorgeous she thinks I am

She's incredibly hot and I'd love to hatefuck the shit out of her, but I'm far too loyal to my gf (and terrified of catching some shit from this ho).

>I'd have to blame the high testosterone levels which cause aggression and also the primal urge to fuck someone over to benefit yourself
Emotional response. Nothing logical about it.

why does one of you have a pretty symbol on your flag but the other doesn't

yeah it is
rapebyfraud.com/state-by-state-information-on-rape-by-fraud/

I really don't understand this debate

Are you claiming that people only act on emotions and use 0 logic or what?

What I'm trying to say is that people act on the combination of both. The amount of rational vs. emotional reasoning varies from person to person

>She takes a sample of your cum and uses that as evidence

well niggers commit the most crimes so this checks out

Glad we can agree.

Now I'm just confused

Why start arguing in the first place if you agreed from the start?

You changed your position dumbfuck. Damn I'm so good you didn't even know that.

it doesnt even have to be by fraud all that needs to happen is she regrets it and calls it rape and you will be fucked

>anal
You know, because she didn't have a vagina.

You brought men vs. female imprisonment which had nothing to do with the original topic so I answered it separately

Jesus fuck I've never been so confused

Sounds like she's out of your league. The only shot you seem to have is that she wants to get back at your gf for supporting Trump. Guessing your gf is probably a few notches down on the attractive scale. Honestly, take this chance to hook up with someone you'll never get. I'm sure there are plenty of other hambeast Trump supporters you could grab after-the-fact.

What a fucking joke, free speech protects lying.

What counts as fraud? If I say I make 100k and I really make 30k can I get a rape charge?

What if I I lie and say I worked on a farm with farm animals to get sympathy and I really don't?

Where is the line drawn?

also that reasoning

>she's being just as mad as the women who were physically forced to have sex

what a fucking faggot.

The only time I see it as "rape by fraud" is if you impersonate an officer or a doctor or something like that and use your authority to get them to do stuff.

>SHE LAUGHED AN THEN WE HAD ANAL

'Cause I don't like herpes.

>Skweezy Jibbs
kek

Criminal activity is impulsive aka emotional. Of course it has to do with your argument that females are more emotional.
I'm guessing what you mean by emotional is that women cry a lot more often than men. You don't consider beating, killing or raping as emotional acts, even though they are.

>not swallowing

Just to be clear, you can't go after the whores and then complain there are no good women left

it's that little microstate in between france and spain
andorra or something like that

>free speech protects lying

No it does not, that is why contracts are enforced and false advertising is a thing.

She has no idea she supports Trump and the two get along pretty well. GF is very pretty and gets plenty of male attention, but her roommate has a nicer body.

Just fuck the hotter one user. That's what an alpha would do. You wanna be alpha don't you?

>I live several hundred miles from anywhere these subhumans congregate

Same.
>tfw antifa will never march in my town
>tfw when you have no kebab or sjw to remove

I'm not signing a fucking contract when I tell someone I'm a Wendy's chef making 200k a year.

A contract is completely different than lying about really fucking anything.

It's like how impersonating an officer is it's own crime, otherwise it would fall under the "lying law"

You can say whatever the fuck you want, you can lie about things that happened, but as long as you don't sign a contract or make a legally binding agreement to do something you aren't obligated for shit.

If I paint myself as a millionaire and some dumb gold digger is stupid enough to sleep with me then that's her fault.

I already got that out of myself in 2003 with the Iraq war protests

Enjoy prison.

Also the press is legally allowed to lie, because they aren't breaking a contract with anyone, they just spew shit, it's up to the retards to sift through the bullshit to see what they believe and create their life on that.

Although I do believe the press shouldn't be allowed to lie.

I don't exactly know if getting sloppy 16ths is exactly "alpha". I'd also say that my girlfriend has the prettier face, the roommate looks pretty jewy, so it's difficult for me to say which one is hotter when they both have different upsides. I definitely wouldn't want to fuck up things with this girl, she's wife material.

whatever

I don't lie to get laid but it's about as retarded as men going to jail for rape because they're both drunk and the woman regrets it.

checked, sadly

Good response, nigga.

>women cry
>not guilty!!!

Post the big titts girls pictures.

sounds like nigger behavior desu. the reason women don't do this kind of stuff is because they generally can't. they are physically weak and they aren't as limited by money because they can always find some guy to fuck in return for access to his wallet.

>She has no idea she supports Trump

She definitely knows. It's hard to hide your viewpoints with someone that lives with you. Even if you don't outright claim them, your actions are a reflection of what you believe.

Honestly, if she's just saying your gf is lucky for having you... it's probably cause you give off the "nice guy" vibe. Of which, she knows you're probably great to have to support your gf should she have your kids or some other guy's kids. Lucky = stable, not necessarily sexually attractive. The whole flirtation aspect is probably you just assuming attraction or her attempting to damage your gf like I mentioned earlier.

It's probably a safer bet to stick with your homely gf. You won't have to worry about competition and the roommate would probably just hit/quit it, snap a pic for your gf, then blow you off.

standards

would rather be fighting for a cause i dont care about a pro life march. at least theyre not a bunch of sluts