BREAKING: MN Governor Mark Dayton just collapsed at the podium

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/01/23/gov-mark-dayton-collapses-during-state-of-the-state-address/

meme magic has gone too far

Other urls found in this thread:

fox9.com/news/politics/112659690-story
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7WSv3NCCE
youtube.com/watch?v=rxEziRRUHNo
youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak
congress.gov/members
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meme magic can NEVER go too far

He should've known better.

What did he do?

Be a Democrat

Good. Fuck him. Make Minnesota Great Again

fox9.com/news/politics/112659690-story

>Political leaders in Minnesota are rallying in support of the local Muslim community, while Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are sharpening their words following the Brussels bombings. In a statement, Cruz said, “We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized. Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton calls it the normalization of hate language. “As part of their normal discourse, in the campaign for President of the United States, I’m just appalled,” Gov. Dayton said.

Add him to the compilation.

Good. Straight to hell for his muslim fellating.

Praise Kek.

Through chaos we bring the light.

SHADILAY WAITING FOR THE 8 REVEAL

Ah, fair enough. Fuck em.

Oh no. Stop. Don't go.

He won't give us legal weed.

VIDEO:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7WSv3NCCE

Looks like he had a stroke or something.

damn looked like he had a stroke

scary

>“I ask everyone in the St. Cloud area and throughout Minnesota to rise above this atrocity and act to make religious and racial tolerance one of the ways in which Minnesotans again lead our country,” Dayton said.

slurred speech

MN confirmed for 2020 red state.

Hopefully the stroke wasn't serious.

>he'll be fine

*gulp*

His brain just went Allhu ackbar. Sad.

As a MN resident I see this as a calling. We didn't work hard enough and KEK knows we slacked and went blue again. Now I'm scared.

>“Look around you. This is Minnesota,” Dayton said in St. Cloud last October. “Minnesota is not like it was 30, 50 years ago. … This is Minnesota and you have every right to be here. And anybody who cannot accept your right to be here, and this is Minnesota, should find another state.”

“If you are that intolerant, if you are that much of a racist or a bigot, then find another state,” he added. “Find a state where the minority population is 1 percent or whatever. It’s not that in Minnesota. It’s not going to be again. It’s not going to be that in St. Cloud, or Rochester or Worthington.”

>Implying that's out of the ordinary for Gov Prozac

The guy is a complete mess. His claim to fame is his dad owned a chain of department stores. He was a senator befor being governor, and due to being addicted to pain killers and alcohol he had to resign as senator. He can't string a sentence together. He literally looks like and has the mannerisms of a homeless crackhead but this state is so cucked that they elect him anyways.

Found the Somali

Definitely a stroke.

Low energy

>praying
What kind of prayer is it, Sup Forums?

I might disagree with the guy politically, but I hope he recovers and does well.

Just because we think differently doesn't mean he should have medical problems, or worse, die.

>previously addicted to alcohol and pain killers

yeah he had a stroke for sure

RIP

nah i voted for trump and live in michigan.

Holy fucking shit I could not hate this fucking scumbag any more than I do now.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM, MARK. YOU ARE A RICH FUCKING DAYTON FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS ALSO GOVERNOR AND HAS NO CONCEPT OF NORMAL LIFE FOR NORMAL PEOPLE.

YES. I MAD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm sure he'll be fine.

Jesus christ these people have no understanding of Kek and his power. Playing with fire uttering those words.

weed is breddy dank carrot

Someone post the compilation

>Dayton married Alida Ferry Rockefeller, youngest sister of U.S. Senator John Davison "Jay" Rockefeller IV, in 1978; they divorced in 1986.

He is an enemy of the state and KEK does not approve of enemies of mememagic. He has spoken to free the people of MN from their own stupidity.

Witnessed, praise.

why is he so obsessed with this? And why only one minority?

Shadilay friend

To bad this asshole didn't pass out while driving his family on the highway

He only got elected because a third party runner split the conservative vote.

That's the whole problem with this place. We elected Jessie Ventura because people are too afraid to pick a side around here.

Kek please kill governor Dayton, and make it a very painful death.

He is flooding your state with Somalis and has the gall to tell whites to find another state if they don't like it

He, and anyone else like him, deserves death.

Let the celebrations begin!

youtube.com/watch?v=rxEziRRUHNo

He's not flooding California with Somalis wtf

My state would probably do that voluntarily if they asked though

>MN Governor Mark Dayton just collapsed at the podium
Satan is a lie, Moloch and all those other fucked up deities (((they))) are following are dead. Now, Kek will smite all those pedo fucks from the face of Earth, will take their careers, their power, their freedom and finally - their lives. Praise Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak

I hope he's ok, but while he's out he has a vision that shows him the error of his ways. A ghost of "muslim submission future" if you will.

Must have been drinking that Michigan Obamawater. He should have listened, he should have bought the damn filters.

>tfw from St. Cloud
>tfw he mentions bringing in more muslims as good
>*focus kek energy at TV*
>His stupid ass falls

At least give us pot you stupid rich faggot.

kek

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Was this the guy that said to leave his state you don't like refugees?

>der der eux no holocaust

Thats what he was saying right?

He was one of the reasons that I moved my company out of Minnesota to Colorado. Been here for three years and have only seen 2 shit skin somalians.

Can we get a video of him collapsing with a nasheed playing in the background?

Is we gon get uncucked?

underrated

Hasn't gone far enough.

Kek wills the mass suicides of liberals. Cull the heathens.

Kek

Yeah!

kek

Guilt of child trafficking getting to him

>he had to resign as senator
No he didn't. He just didn't run for re-election as senator.

Doubles and he strokes out before term end

Good, I hope he is in excruciating pain

Doubles and he croaks

>It went blue
fuck em

this reminds me of how Zeon died
>sip water during speech
>keel over

Minnesota fag here.

Hope he dies. Dude is filled with white guilt and loves the Somalis

Doubles and it was aids from a Somali

My digits will deliver the final blow.

Only by 1.5%

If it wasn't for McMuffin neo-cons, Minnesota would have gone red

Any medical fags in here? Seeing this makes me afraid for my old man.

If something like this happens to someone who isn't a democrat and therefore should be helped what can you do? I mean other and call nine hundred and eleven. Lay em down, elevated legs or some shit?

>governo du estado
>state goverment in br

Okay if this gets doubles that fucker is going down within 10 days

Trump curse strikes again

remove somalis

That is a stroke. Essentially, the blood clots on the way to the heart, producing slurred speech, the heart begins to stop. He needs urgent emergency surgery.

Hot brunette in the lower right corner

>when the democrat platform kicks in

>hating Based Jesse

>mfw Ventura a real Eisenhower Republican didn't run for president.
>We could have had president who lived OFF THE GRID
>We have to send intelligence to him via pidgeon and horseback.

Look at what you cost us Sup Forums

Ehh. Ventura wasn't that bad.

Doubles and doesnt make it to the Mayo on time

So...nothing you can do but wait? Not like...a baby aspirin or some bullshit like that? Fugg das spooky mayn

I wish Ventura went back to bald head/moustache.

What a fag

usually when you have a stroke, the damage is done, regardless if you make it to a hospital or not

he will not be around for much longer

Trump already silencing his opposition. This is really worrying. I'm about to contact my state representative and send my love, I urge you all to do the same! Don't let orange Hitler silence your voice, we're a democracy! Nobody can be silenced!

congress.gov/members
congress.gov/members
congress.gov/members

>Implying I hated him

I was just explaining how his election was a symptom of a larger problem here. I think the election of a professional wrestler to the governorship makes MN the original meme state

yes

lol, fuckin saved

>A FUCKING LEAF
>state representative

This is great news I hate that stuttering mental midget. I would not be surprised if he was just doing it for attention

you dumb faggots:

This is obviously Light's work, not KEK's

Doubles and it was an inside job.

This is the price you pay for standing in the way of true conservatism.

This is the priesthood rising.

Goodbye, Mahrk.