Hard to say

These testicles my man

None of em

Only Trump will unite us.

royal family

unless ivonka offers me sex

My family is Irish. Fuck the queen.

how comes non of you guys are american?

One has a kike in it so the queen's family.

Trumps. The Windsors are useless statues.

The royal family

The Trump family,
The royal family is fucking ugly

The Trump's

Obviously.

Trumps for sure

The "Royals" are benefit scroungers living off the government.

>one eats children regularly
>betrayed the third reich
>other just wants to maga

I pick the Trumps.

Because we came here two generations ago.

I mean, the Trump family, but that should be pretty obvious based on my above flag. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that British anons pick the Royal family but I don't know a lot about UK politics.

The Queen innit

>plastic paddy

Hmmmm should I save
>The millionaire family filled with rich and successful people and the beautiful Ivanka
or
>Inbred German kikes who have let peasants eat away at their divine rights for the past hundred years while saying and doing absolutely dick to protect their nation from cultural genocide and globalism
gee I dunno lol

so why arent you irish? you claimed your family is but gave no indication that you were

Nothing wrong with remember your heritage.

But that's a really silly reason to hate the Queen m8.

Can't they just find more royals in Germany or wherever they found this bunch?

God save the Queen

traitor

Royal Family, so long as Charles isn't saved.

The Swiss are jew leeches on the whole of europe

Just ignore him. Most Americans need to feel like special snowflakes so they'll claim they're Irish or German or Italian or whatever even though they don't speak a shred of their native language or practice any of the culture. They just like feeling like they're cool or something. My family has been in the United States since before the Revolution, calling myself anything but an American is fucking laughable

Aside from the queen isn't the royal family filled with globalist cucks? Didn't someone in that family say we need to embrace islam, or accept muslums or some shit?

Anyways the royal family is for decoration, Trump is actually doing something. I feel bad about the Queen though.

FUCK BRITS
FUCK LONDON
FUCK FISH AND CHIPS
FUCK THE QUEEN

Kek save the Queen.

Isn't the Queen supposed to be the defender of the faith? As far as I'm concerned she has lost her divine right and deserves to be raped to death by shitskin Mohamadeans.

Fuck off. You pedophile cannibal supporting faggot cuck.

No masters. Only God, of which we are.

The Trumps, only to save Barron.

Easy choice.

The God Emperor and his royal lineage.

>Fuck those inbred british, no teeth having fuckers.

>save a bunch of powerless, inbred relics of a dead empire
or
>save the leader of a superpower and the last hope of western civilization
Sorry England.

If you ever sat down and read about how Prince Charles and Prince Philip behave and what they believe in you would never save the royal family

Charles talks to plants for fucksake

FUCK YOU OP,
TRYING TO DIVIDE US FROM OUR FATHER.

US + UK = unstoppable

Come on over you crazy fuckin' blokes, and we'll share a pint together!

I believe the Royal Family purposefully squandered ties to Germany (Hitler) before and during the 2nd World War which prevented any negotiations of peace between them which destroyed a prosperous nation which lead to the (ongoing) destruction of Europe, diaspora corrupting America and the downfall of Western, European civilization

List of reasons to save the royal family:
>
>
>

England is already fucked and this royal family of cucks aren't doing anything to fix it. They can all burn for all I care.

You know what they are, yet you joke about it.

And where are the proofs, my dog-eating buddy?

goddamn the royal family looks laughably british.

do we come off that way too? do other countries look at our government and say "holy shit that's so american hahaha"

>If you ever sat down and read about how Prince Charles and Prince Philip behave and what they believe in you would never save the royal family

I'm intrigued now ausbro, do you have any links you can share? Is it like L. Ron Hubbard levels of batshittery?

>implying this is a close choice

Trumps

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>do other countries look at our government and say "holy shit that's so american hahaha"

yes

>No masters.
Fuck off liberal

yes and it's normally combined with a look of disgust at the perpetrator of such a vile act

There are conspiracy documentaries on this shit, lel.

Yes, it's crazy.

Trump's no brainer

I'll save the Trump family.
God can save England's precious queen. Their direct ancestors ordered the killing of Americans so I don't feel super compelled to save their lives. Plus, the butthurt in England would be enormous.

You people are parasites. The country you live in wouldnt exist without anglo-saxon ingenuity and determination. Bow your head, plastic mick

>The country you live in wouldnt exist without anglo-saxon ingenuity and determination

You misspelled German

Come home, my fellow Bongistani!

not sure if you are claiming the english as part of the extended Germanic family or seriously implying that Germans contributed the most to the development of America

Oh god fuck of you hozer.

Whoa, there, Faggoty McFaggot.

Our founding fathers were overwhelmingly Irish and Scottish and not British.

We are only here because your civilization was such a third world shit hole.

IIRC, we give more money per capita, than ANY/ALL other nations combined to brown people.

Take your parasitic asses trying to suck OUR dick for trade agreements now that you left the EU and fuck right the fuck off.

I'm American
Hating on the Royals is in my blood

Woah woah lad. Hold up a sec... It's one thing to insult us but leave a delicious fresh North Atlantic cod fillet covered in a real ale beer batter fried in vegetable oil served with perfectly sliced robust potatoes covered in tart and delectable malt vinegar and fresh Anglesey sea salt out of this.

>irish, scottish and not British
Jesus fucking christ.

I'm seriously implying that Germans contributed the most to the development of America.

Are you one of those Chinky eyed frozen baguettes I've heard about?

Pretty sure Canadians spell it 'hoser'.

Go look at the signers names on our Constitution, faggot.

There only is one family in that pic. The bottom half is know as a lounge

>save the ones that colonized my country, took taxes from us then left us to die when we were invaded
Hmmm really makes me think

Are there any upskirts or nip slips of Ivanka? Those melons are always just seconds away from bursting out

Trump obviously. I mean just look at them.

My point was that the scottish and irish are British. Also the majority of founders were anglo. as were the majority of americans back then

The Trumps. The Royal Family are parasites.

Obviously the Royal Family.

Plastic Paddy.

All you stupid Brits still bowing to your heretic royal family need to understand that Trump is the God Emperor. He outranks your queen and will lead us all to conquer the universe. God has mandated a new king for all whites.

Top because Ivanka

>Saving the most useless monarchy in modern times compared to the a well established dynasty that has the power to change the world

t. Lee Hsien Loong the Cuck.

I would save the British one just because I want to see Trump suffer and become a better man.

Irish people USED to have their own, distinct Language, heritage, and culture. So did the Scottish. Well, before you fuckers rolled in and took over.

Mother fuckers.

I hope they get their revenge someday. They probably won't though, they hate each other too much. Bunch of fucking crazy taters.

I hope she gets knocked up again.

It did wonders for her tits

The Trump's.

I seriously have my doubts the royal family even knows what the stone of stones is.

That's a tough choice

Why would he need a mandate from God if he is the God Emperor?

>Noble successful Aryan family

VERSUS

>Eternal anglo

Quite the conundrum

TRUMP

"a stronger race will drive out the weaker races, for the vital urge crushes the weak - to make room for the strong"
Not my fault the anglo tore the celts shit up. All i know is they would have done the same had they had the numbers, intelligence, strength and resources. what do the scots have to get revenge for anyway ? they have always been a central component of the British empire

Funny, I dont remember the Thirteen colonies being (((Germs)))

>Implying that doesn't just make people wake up faster

Joke's on you, BOTH families are ARYAN Germans

Easily Trump.

trump. FUCK THE QUEEN. im serious, just fuck England in general

>a stronger race will drive out the weaker races, for the vital urge crushes the weak - to make room for the strong
Says the Sup Forumstard shit posting from his mummies house.

You're doing the echo meme wrong, user.

Filthy, ungrateful, Yank mongrels - you envy what is pure and beautiful

I'd save Trump
because
God saves the queen

This is b8

you make fun of us for having no ancestral pride and make fun of us when we do

mummies house on former celtic, now English, lands.

Ayyy

>>a stronger race will drive out the weaker races, for the vital urge crushes the weak - to make room for the strong

The Muslims are driving you anglo brits to extinction, maybe you are on to something after all. Meanwhile, the Irish and Scots are fine.

>slav admixture
>hundreds of years of jewish immigration
>merkel

Keep drinking the kool aid