Baja california?

>Mexico: we will not pay for wall!
Usa: ok then. We will annex baja california as payment.

Is Sup Forums ok with this scenario? The wall would be easier to build since it wouldnt havs to go though the california mountians.

>Mexico gets cucked again
>we get a prime place to race offroad trucks

Perfect other than how many more Mexicans we'd have to deport

Best solution

Honestly this is a great idea

I don't want MORE California. I want less. We should punish them by giving them SoCal.

>more territory for the US
>drop sanctions on Russia and fully recognize Crimea as Russian clay
>only people left butthurt are the EU
>China takes the SCS.. but they were doing that anyway so fuck it

Its time to break the globalist conditioning.

>California gets bigger and we have even more Mexicans in America who actually have a reasonable case for having the right to vote

We don't want it

Annex only after some serious ethnic cleansing.

Just fuck my racial demographics right up f-a-m

Definitely then I can go to Cabo without a fucking Passaporto.

It would be a seperate state. I know mexicans are Catholic and conservative. But i doubt they would turn down democratic gibs me dats. It could also be treated as a territory like Puerto Rico and not able to vote. If they must vote i hope they take electoral votes away from blue states

We should take that little strip of Sonora right below the sea and give it to Arizona so that they can have direct access to the sea.

one more time, for funsies:

mexico is paying for the entire cost of The Great Wall c.2017. they quite literally do not have a choice.

with that said, fuck no i don't want shitty baja california. california doesn't need to get any more electoral votes due to pumping in a bunch of former mexicans.

Not even necessary, but okay sure. There are plenty of other ways to get the money back. If we do this, can we redraw some lines and make it part of Arizona though?

>wanting more california

just imagine what would happen if Trump told militia members that if they take baja they can each have several acres.

>you know what America needs?
>more Mexicans

You guys really want Tijuana to be a part of America???

Only if there are ZERO Mexicans. The time to do it would have been during the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. That time is passed.

Once the us "law and order" comes the drugs will be gone

This

>he's so young that he never went back and forth without a passport

Everyone in jail gets deported to mexico. Any mexican who commits ANY crime gets deported

I miss walking across the border and just saying I'm American.

Can we just give them California instead?

Be honest with me
do you people really believe this shit?
Or you are just shitposting?

This!

Just you wait.

the two Bajas are Conservative states.

>digits
nice one, user

Also, hell yes. I'd love to bust out my CRF 450 again.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!
it along with Goliad inspired us to win at San Jacinto .

Those were the days

My dad said when they were young there wasn't even guards

We have to worry about China taking Taiwan, Korea and Japan

>making California bigger
>not making Jefferson

Only if it's agriculturally viable. Then we can kick everyone out, bulldoze everything amd use it to grow commodity crops. That'd be all it's worth.

dont forget phillipines. Hope they scape your influence, this is for 1898 sucker

Tbh senpai, that is pretty beautiful country. Would make quite a national park

Do you actually believe we actually beloeve this shit? Or are you just meta-shittposting?

>Being this new

>Mexico: we wont pay for the wall.
>USA: Okay, we'll make Mexico a part of the US

Confused Republicuck tears

yes

nah dude trump is also building a wall on canada

I would literally be okay with giving them the entire state of California. Fuckin left-coast

id rather Trump makes a package deal where we sell them SoCal

uh-huh

I can walk back and forth with my birf certifaggot and driver license but to fly I need the PP

who is that with trump

Yes, this is my plan as well.

Will also trade citizenships for land.

mien fucking fellow white person

florida is already the penis.

>giving up clay
Disgusting

If florida is a penis then baja could be shit

Why can't we have two penises?

Kris "The wetbacks have to go back" Kobach

>wants to give back clay Americans fought and died for
>that 4 generations of Americans built from adobe to modern cities
>that produces more oil than Alaska

No. Fuck you.

/d/ pls go

>California gets bigger
>Not making the Great State of Pacifica

I know californiasuxmeme is super funny but we really only need to take out Los Angeles and San Francisco. inland, north, san diego and even orange are shockingly less left than you'd think.

why don't we just the americas into an ocean, that way i can boat easier

The only way this would work is if you would deport all of people out and send white people in.

>My dad said when they were young there wasn't even guards

How fucking old is your dad? Ports of Entry have been manned since the early 1900s.

Pic related in the port between Tijuana and San Diego in 1913.

Fuck yeah I'll take Baja!

There is no reason why Trump would annex a pointless shithole filled with nothing that taxpayers are going to pay for rebuilding the entire region. It's not like Baja is filled with gold or oil.

Why stop there?

I'd be down, but strategically, it would be indefensible to invasion from Mexico. Too much surface too close to the mainland.

>all that fucking land exposed to sea for mexicans to swim over and have anchor babies.

Nope wouldn't work.

The only way it would work is if we secured all the land that runs parallel with it.

No. And how about we let Mexico have Puerto Rico in exchange for they pay for the wall.

I like that idea. I wouldn't want to share the Sea of Cortez (between Baja and mainland Mexico) with Mexico because they would pollute the shit out of it.

Because millions of pic related.

No. Leave them to their quarantine zone

Coast guard?

why dont we just give them california so them and the liberals can move to and fro, but require some kind of colony tribute.

Gee Bill

>wanting more brown people to be US citizens on welfare

we don't want that shithole

That's a lot of fucking land and all it takes is shitty legislation to allow them to breed. It's also a lot of land mass to be covering, if they can cross the desert they can boat across a gulf and sneak on.

Until birthright citizenship is done away with and the only way to be a citizen is having at least one parent who is a citizen it won't ever work.

Not much special about Cabo, user. I mean it was pretty, but the beaches suck. I only truly enjoyed the cheap food and tasty margaritas. F

This

I want one of you guys to visit oakdale or Redding and tell me if California is truly a liberal state

SoCal isn't shit. Its people are.

Seriously. We purchased it all with the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and it's not for sale. Not that Mexico could afford it.

Baja is sparcly populated. Far less than the illegals we are kicking out. I think its a fair trade off.

>importing even more mexicans

No. Honestly just give them back southern California.

>we're being invaded by foreigners?
>why not just give them the land?

So glad to see people on Sup Forums who are not retarded.

We don't want your Liberals. We have Liberal spics thank to USA influence over Mexico and we don't need white Liberals in our country.

They going to ride their donkeys across the water?

>being this new to Mexican politics

Brain Dead: The Thread

Fuck that just annex all of Mexico and deport them all to Guatemala. Boom you have a wall and the US is larger than Canada.

You could probably get Trudeau to give up BC and Alberta to save the beautiful diverse nation of Mexico. .

No. Honestly just get rid of the Mexicans and keep our prime real estate.

Great idea, send it to your Congressman.

ok with me

my grandpa lives there now (born in Germany btw)

also, we should anex Tijuana and make immigration of latina strippers and prostitutes legal

Kek. The first legitimate Mexican intellectual.

>mexico has 120m people
>around a third of the usa
>all fitting into a space the size of maine

not realistic.

That way you cloud drive to alaska

What if Trump orders the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to build Guatamala into high-density housing? Then we can hand over the keys to the Mexican government while all the Mexicans move in.

nice digits
But their non-existent laws are why there are epic races there. If it was part of the US the races would be heavily regulated. A bloated money sucking environmental organization would (((shut it down))) by deeming some stupid cactus or lizard endangered.

Just deport them down to the rest of those central american shitholes.