"Safe Space" Students Silence Asian Woman For Saying "Black People Can Be Racist"

ITT the left tearing itself apart

youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY

>blasian qt only partially related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8
gendertrender.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/did-the-national-womens-march-call-for-pussy-power-harm-penis-havers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One Party Rule! Can't wait.

Poor girl.

She is right though. If you really aren't racist you should never mention race AT ALL.

In all honesty I'd love to see the left be replaced by libertarians or for just a 3 party system. Don't know that the government even allows for that though.

I cannot listen to that voice. Someone make a transcript

This is old as fuck. saged.

You'd just get an unusual split in congress/the house so majorities would be harder to determine.

Is this the YLYL thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8

I didn't know that I could have walked around in drag and be able to infiltrate a feminist party and hang out with former senators

COME HOME ASIAN WOMEN

>talks about how she came to the US not speaking much english
>people give her shit and tell her to come back to her country
>walking with a friend
>google cuts her off and tells her to fuck off back to china
>white woman comes after really concerned and asks if she can help in any way
>her moral is that anybody can be a shitbag regardless of race and they shouldn't judge people as just muh white racist
>crowd proceeds to tell her she's wrong and try to shoo her off stage
>muh power and privilege for racism

That's bold as fuck holy shit.

the terf vs trans thing is heating up, apparently not all women have vaginas

gendertrender.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/did-the-national-womens-march-call-for-pussy-power-harm-penis-havers/

>Haha white people are so fragile when they get called out on racism!
>"As an Asian, black people are racist to me on the reg."
>Wh-what d-d-does race matter here?? I-I-I mean, gawd we get it! Some people are shitty, but we're here to talk about how shitty white people are! S-stop derailing our anti-white- I-I mean DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE movement!

This is the shit that made me distance myself from liberal identity. Didn't really change my liberal social views, but I can't even share them among other liberals anymore because I'm a WHITE FUCKING MALE.
I was actually surprised to see a bunch of SJW outlets have a sudden moment of clarity after Trump won "O-oh shit did we unnecessarily alienate white moderates with our rhetoric?" Didn't last long, but I hope it was enough to wake some people up that you can't build a movement on racial harmony on this bullshit.

Crowd was correct.

As minority activists have made it clear, the definition of racism (and Sexism) are a matter of power + privilege. African-Americans have neither. Asians have neither. Hispanics have neither. Women have neither. This is why only white men can be racist and/or sexist. Because white men have all of the privilege and power in society.

So when a black person tells an Asian woman, "Go back to your own country you bitch yellow gook," that's not racist (or sexist) because the black person simply does not have the power or privilege in greater society.

>African-Americans have neither.
>naturally born American citizens with all of the opportunities (if squandered) of any other American has no power as compared to an Asian immigrant that can barely speak the language
I feel like your post is satire but Poe's law has gone so far I can't tell anymore.

Please become educated about your own system of government.

The 2-party system as it stands now exists because only 2 parties have enough national support to qualify for government financial assistance for campaigns. If a 3rd party was able to gather enough support then it would qualify as well. Right now Libertarians are the closest but they need approximately double the support they got in 2016 to qualify.

>I feel like your post is satire but Poe's law has gone so far I can't tell anymore.
>"Go back to your own country you bitch yellow gook,"
gee I wonder.

>"White people have all the power but still can't keep their country more than 70% white"
Interesting.

>"As an Asian, black people are racist to me on the reg."
I've said this to lefty spics in person

And how did they react

No I honestly can't tell what is and isn't satire at this point.
These niggers are legitimately out advocating for pedo acceptance when just a few months ago I was saying we should meme it to give them the slippery slope treatment. They're living the memes faster than we can write them.

FUCK NIGGERS

fucking KEK

a fucking 6'0"+ built man can dress up in drag and pass as a woman without ANY question rofl

how quickly society can be brainwashed is astonishing