Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3-5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote

Can he just fucking drop it already. He won. Just fucking move on.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/23/at-white-house-trump-tells-congressional-leaders-3-5-million-illegal-ballots-cost-him-the-popular-vote/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.b97daa69d43d

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's cause he needs to win at everything

>washingtonpost

Got a real source?

I wouldnt doubt him being right about this lmfao

This. He can't fathom losing the popular so he has to continue this huge butthurt facade that they're all illegal

He's right though.
It will be corrected, fortunately.

>let the media casually ignore this when they could tell this truth to their brainwashed listeners
>or tell them yourself

Except they are illegal you fucking redditshit

Prove him wrong.

>move on
>hollyjew and media sore losers as well as shills here keep reminding us to this day we don't live in a hurr democracy muh Hillary 3 gazillion more votes herp

hes forcing people to talk about illegal voting
which is how dems win

yeah man antifa!

He can't accept that his victory was merely a technical one, and overshadowed by foreign manipulation.

His fragile baby ego can't take it.

Well, I'm pretty sure a lot of illegal immigrants who are not legally allowed to vote voted for Clinton. Look at the sanctuary cities. Look at CA.

I laugh at people who say having voter ID laws is racist.

>illegally enter the country
>go to work illegally
>go to school illegally
>have kids that go to school and work illegally
surely these people Never illegally vote it would never happen ever

Considering the day of election tons of leftists were proud to "vote at multiple booths" and California being a shitshow, I wouldn't doubt a few million votes were invalid or illegal.

>no valid source

what a clown

>drop it
> move on
t. someone who apparently can neither drop it nor move on

he will drop it when you stop lying about it.

I have seen this everywhere on my facebook but have never seen any evidence

Exactly

So what if they're undocumented? The outcome of the election affects them too, so why shouldn't they br allowed to vote?

>trump tells peemakers

what now?

This is news from 3 months ago that WashPo is deciding to report on now?

This kind of shit makes him come off as petty and having a laughably frail ego.

Do you have a source that isn't fake news? The Washington Post is laughable.

george soros owns voting machine companies in major metropolitian areas. pays same people doing riots protest atinfa womens march etc.

bush family has connections to diebold inc, makes atms/voting machines. proof they altered votes in florida against gore.

at least two proven major voting machine companies were known tamperers openly against trump.

illegals were allowed to vote in sanctuary cities, their votes should literally not count

out of 3000+ counties in america, trump won the majority, clinton barley got 500 counties? all in major urban areas around sanctuary cities.

jill steins investigation into voter fraud in michigan found mass voter fraud in detroit, for hillary clinton. jill stein cancelled the investigation

i think its hilarious. he's self aware enough to know thats how it comes across he just doesn't give a fuck. makes me laugh

Good to see Trump knows this. He's gonna make voter ID happen

There was a fuckton of fraud this election, he easily won the popular vote without it

>Can he just fucking drop it already
not gong to happening
get ready for national voter ID, tied to your SS number.

He's probably right but (((they))) won't ever release the evidence that proves this though

Just look at the recount that happened in Michigan.

Over 600 voting precincts in the Detroit area couldn't be recounted because the voter rolls didn't match. There is a lot of fraud that is never reported.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

>WaPo credible source
you keep bringing it up, all your lefty faggot friends keep crying. keep grovelling. keep protecting your faggy friends, faggot

Trump is (((them))) now

>he's self aware enough to know thats how it comes across he just doesn't give a fuck.
except you're just making this part up to justify is child-like demeanor

Can he drop what? Constantly winning? No. Media hasn't got any evidence about Russian hackers or racism or any other number of things they make up constantly.

Victim complex and always has something to complain about, not like a liberal at all

We're trying to get voter ID enacted.

also, wapo is FAKE NEWS.

>no source of comment
>no evidence of comment
>no corroboration of comment

Lol drumbf btfo amirite fellow liberals

And all children of illegals ahould not be allowed to vote.

Yeah because its time to stop the Left from using illegals for votes once and for all.

>Media hasn't got any evidence about Russian hackers

Except all sixteen U.S. intelligence agencies publicly agreeing that Russians leaked emails and spread fake news to help Trump.

>racism

Except that he has an alt-right media mogul as chief strategist, appointed an Attorney General with a history of indifference to civil rights, and is overwhelmingly supported by white nationalists.

For real, I don't know what his deal is. It wasn't a fucking popularity contest, it was a presidential election with the rules pertaining to one.

Heck, he should feel smart about it. He campaigned in places Hillary thought were hers and outsmarted her, with less money and less support. Yea, some assholes will try to delegitimize him over it, but they are just salty losers.

Its the goddamned truth, and it needs to be said. In all honesty even that is a modest figure because it doesn't calculate electronic fraud, ballot stuffing or multiple votes from operatives.

>Without Evidence

Except
-voter registration laws do not negatively impact citizens of the united states, except that otherwise they would be required to present I.D. or affidavit to a poll (much like to a police officer, oh how brutal). Democrats specifically stop Voter Registration Laws (laws commonly held and enforced by even the most liberal of nations across Europe) using such a front, when in reality they simply realize it will cost them counties. Extrapolate as to why it would cost them counties, and it's very obvious.
-California laws specifically do not disallow Illegal immigrants' ability (not the right, they do deny them the right) to cast legitimate votes. How? Go to any DMV in SoCal, you aren't required to provide documentation that would substantiate you being an illegal immigrant. Those licenses or I.D.'s can be then used to register to vote.

Trump's estimate given (assuming you're not lying in the title) was 3-5 million illegal immigrants.

California has an estimated 3-5 million illegal immigrants who hold quintessential U.S. citizen-exclusive documentation, by their own admission (go look it the fuck up, I'm not your encyclopedia).

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote solely because of California's impact on the election. Exclude California, you'll note Trump wins popularly.

So yes, there is in fact substantial evidence that a federal court of law would consider clear and convincing. No, it is not proof. No, it is not Beyond a reasonable doubt. There is still reason to believe that it is possible that there wasn't 3-5 million illegal votes included. However, the evidence points to the contrary, in clear and convincing manner (see how that works?).

This is probably prep work to push for voter ID.

Also prep work to go hard on illegals either with deportation or enforcing existing laws like e-verify.

No one cares what you think Aussie fag. Your country is filled with some of the stupidest people I've ever met. Guess that's the product of the convict heritage.

Kill yourself niggerfaggot

dont forget there's probably a few hundred million that are dead

Trump spreads actual fake news and deflects bad press back as "fake news".

6D Hyper Quantum Chess

It's on NYTimes now

He can't drop it because it is a matter of national security, and as President he has an obligation to secure the integrity of our elections from direct interference from foreign influences.

Also

>asspansies cry about Trump losing popular vote
>asspansies screech autism about Voter Registration Laws, and the rights of California not to demand proof of citizenship
>asspansies then cry and complain about having lost, needing every inch of not-losing they can get
>realizing that the popular vote really was likely tainted from california, they scream "get over it."

Well, Trump won. And we're gonna keep on winning, you schmuck. You're gonna lose the voter I.D. battle, the gun battle, the education/indoctrination battle, and everything else of substance to us.

Your bullshit, including this crybaby faggotry and feigned apathy isn't gonna help you now. Nobody cares that you pretend you don't care. Everyone knows you're a fagpansy. So fuck off, you've lost. Say goodbye to Paco.

Appeal to authority is not an argument, or evidence, faggot.

OMG this. No person is illegal.

NYTimes - Hillary Clinton has a 93% probability of winning thd Presidential election......please user the NYTimes are the original practicioners of fake news.

Most illegals aren't people, they're subhuman shitskins.

Yeah sure thing buddy. Just stick to your "alternative facts."

Also the moon landing never happened and chemtrails are real.

>.8/8, not a good r8.

This is either to distract from something else, or is a setup for another 4D chess move.

Yeah liberals would love that. Just stop telling us we're wrong. Just let us continue to lie, come on you won, let us come back and undermine you.

when you start posting links to sources without the credibility of putting out biased fake news, we can talk

Appeal =/= argument

Appeal to authority: the ethos argument by which authority is used to constitute basis.

Liberal logic. Every time.

It's legit. I'm in with the crowd of owners in southern WI. Mostly $5-50M/yr or so. Illegal cycle through fake identities like mad.

Half the floor peons can't understand a word of English despite having graduated from a semirural WI school (which are among the best in the USA, Milwaukee pulls us way the fuck down)

In an area with about 500K, there's probably 2K illegals with identities.

And this is WI. In CA I'd wager their system is a hell of a lot more refined.

3M is a very believable number.

The original practitioners of fake news were the clickbait sites that made up (((actually fake))) news stories to get clicks, but nice try.

And Clinton did have a 93% chance of winning the presidential election based on polls taken a few weeks prior to the election. That still left Trump with a 7% chance of a victory, which, he got.

How do statistics and probability even work????

Cont

This is just more evidence that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the nation better than most Americans at ground level.

Unless it's on Brietbart it's considered fake news here.

I know, I don't know why I'm bothering, nothing triggers me like "fake news". Like Breitbart's going to cover this lol

>more votes than ppl were counted in Detroit
>no evidence

Witnessed

>NYT
>not biased reporting neglecting the facts
>CNN and other lobbying conglomerate mouthpieces
>not biased
>The literal slew of scandals of CNN, NBC, ABC, and FOX News

Okay. Let's ignore the fifth estate, what could possibly go wrong?

Bet he's got the evidence now that he's in control of census data. Thanks Obama.

>MFW when he orders a full investigation into the election
>MFW when its discovered that millions of Democlap votes are fraudulent
>MFW when Trump dumps the report online and links it vie his twitter
>MFW when Fuhrer Trump declares the Dems an Organized Crime syndicate and shuts it down using RICO statute.

I have no face...

He's setting up the stage, placing the set pieces for the inevitable coming of The Wall

Weren't you liberals skeptical of the CIA and NSA in the past? You can't consider the idea that they're only going after Trump because they're in on a corruption racket and he can't be bribed or blackmailed?

aww how adorable this stupid nigger thinks we take the Zionist Kikes at (((breitbart))) seriously.

>an Attorney General with a history of indifference to civil rights, and is overwhelmingly supported by white nationalists.
implying that's a bad thing.

I'm going to cum. I can't wait for Democrats to go to jail over this.

The Secret Service just knows these things.

>Weren't you liberals skeptical of the CIA and NSA in the past

No, it was the Bush's administration that made us skeptical. They were the ones who unilaterally rammed through the agenda to invade Iraq.

i hope he blows hillary the fuck out with this
investigate the fuck out of it.

maybe look into Sessions history, that racist bullshit has been debunked

Prove him wrong.

We already think you rig the elections because you refuse to allow us to put any protections in place.

Democrats will never win another presidential election. Election is now critical infrastructure. No more illegals voting, no more niggers being bussed to multiple polls.

>Breitbart
>RT
Journalism is inherently biased. Only a fool would just source their news from a single place. Having a bias does not tarnish their credible for reporting facts, it just means you have to expect and anticipate a spin from their own opinion.

If you really want nonbiased reporting, USA Today's about as milquetoast as it gets, and NPR is pretty close too.

>inb4 NPR has a liberal bias

Trump is a half-peeled orange. Prove me wrong.

>Also the moon landing never happened and chemtrails are real.

don't forget that russia secretly controls the united states via leet hackers which are so cunning they leave behind no presentable evidence whatsoever

>It's not valid if I disagree with it.

Thanks again CIA/Reddit shill, we get it, you don't like Trump. Cry more bitch

where's your valid data?

Let me guess. You bitch about 1 side having fake news, but you listen to your side's fake news because you lack critical thinking

He's not lying

>Democrats block any attempt at investigating states and counties without voter ID laws
>"lol no proofs"
Really made me think.

But applauded Obama on Syria, Libya, Ukraine......
Then there's Cuba, Iran.

The liberals have to have the ability to shift positions mid-sentence.

wapo

>projection

>>>reddit

don't worry its coming.

Plus the knowledge of how few republicans vote in CA due to how blue the big cities are and how they skew the vote so badly. If all of the Republican voters in CA actually went out and voted and no illegals voted or dead people voted then you'd have a hard red state

>can you please stop winning

Nope.

>foreign manipulation

proofs??