CNN Shills for TPP

What the hell is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/23/opinions/killing-ttp-great-for-china-bergstrand-opinion/
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/823651540678234112?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need a Violent event to happen so we can gas all the Jews and leftists and get away with it.

wwew lad calm down

Baby steps.

They are being directed by the shadow government to destabilize the Trump administration.

CNN hates America. They're entirely owned by anti-American Islamists and Globalists.

Literally they hate Trump so much that they will propagandize viewpoints directly 180º contrary to the interests of 99.999% of Americans.

The chinese were banking on the TPP to keep them afloat. The PRC dies this year.

Fucking CNN.
Hillary wouldn't defend the TPP. Bernie is happy that Trump dropped the TPP. Fuck, even Obama won't defend the TPP.
When will their Jewery end?

>Fake News
reminder that Bernie supports getting rid of the TPP

No, I see now why Japan was won over by Hitler.

These "humans" are cockroaches that need to be exterminated. I pray to the gods make them become so violent that we are allowed to execute them for their violent self-destructive behavior.

SEIG HEIL

CNBC has been shilling it for ages. I'm surprised it took this long to leak out into pleb news.

>communist news (((network)))

Chinas gonna lose their ass big league. Screen cap this integer.

(((They))) are trying literally everything they can to stop Trump.

*Nanking intensifies*

>(((They))) are trying literally everything they can to stop Trump.

No brakes on this train brother. The fire rises; full steam ahead.

Trump shills for UK TPP.

REICHSTAG FIRE 2.0 WHEN

Do you not even know what TPP stands for you stupid fuck?

>CNN
That's their problem

fpbp

Trump seeks BILATERAL trade agreements with individual nations, not sovereignty infringing multilateral behemoth agreements. He said this repeatedly for the past 20 years.

Weren't they opposed to the TPP until Trump won?

The past 24 hours have literally been "wtf I love TPP now" for Democrats.

CNN, and the majority of media, is owned by the same interests who hold ownership in the private federal banks around the world. They exist for the sole reason to create propaganda to keep countries slaves to the money changers.

It's been going on for hundreds of years.

Wtf l love Japan now

No one is listening to them. Just wait until Trump pulls their CIA funding.

Trump News Network confirmed?

>(((Bergstrand)))

How is CNN still a thing?

No one watches it.

Now they don't even have access to anything.

So apparently the only asain people I like are Japanese

Calm the fuck down kid, killing people for disagreeing with you is a terrible idea

>bergstrand
>problem

at least we have a solution.

W-what about us senpai?

its going to be funny when time warner is forced to sell off CNN by trump.

The eternal nip strikes again

>lying and subversion is merely disagreeing

She gets bigger and bigger every time this picture is posted

Not when all american business shifts back to america

trump declared war on CNN when he shushed their correspondent, told him his orinazation is horrible and they are fake news. from now on CNN is going to be a full on anti-trump machine.

where have you been this past week?

>Obama wrote the TPP
>Pushed for it
>Same for Hilliary
nigger please

He who smelt it

There's a good reason I've been praying for Trump this entire time and fighting against SJWs within my party, to prevent a major happening from happening, to keep the peace. Trump will reign for 4 years and do a great Job by God's grace, and SJWs/Jews/Leftists will be BTFO, but martial law and all that fun Hitler stuff won't happen.

If Trump loses, it'll only be to a sane Democrat who shares Sanders mindset, while being anti-globalist.

>taking economic advice from CNN

Tone it fucking down, Hiroshima.

There will always be people who don't know better watching and it wouldn't matter if it makes a huge loss in profits due to low viewership. They have an agenda to push and people out there are more than willing to foot that bill because they get it all back down the line.

>Trans Pacific Partnership, in the Atlantic Ocean

damn this gif feels comfy

People still read CNN

hahaa

He right though. A good culling is sorely needed

Its true. The problem is all of you retards not understanding economics

"Toilet Paper" - Gerome Celente

>TPP turned down in bipartisan consensus
>Trump wins election
>TPP gets shot down

Democrats: WTF I love the TPP now!

tight Pyongyang pussy

>implying he is wrong

Try 540° because they're shilling THAT hard. :^)

>Live in era of extreme income inequality
>People propose trade deal with new rights for cooperations to have the exclusive rights to sell ideas to consumers for an extended period of time
>Pro-cooperate anti-consumer legislatoin
>People turn it down
>WTF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ECONOMICS!

Fuck off Disney/Pfizer

Is this a shitpost or are you actually retarded? Many of our problems in today's age are directly by Jews. Did you think everything goes back to normal just by magic?

this

>it's a leftists try to "spin it" episode
if you think that a TPP style agreement with the U.K. would be an issue you are fucking retarded and don't understand the issue with TPP in the first place. No American companies are going to close factories here to move to England, if anything cost of labor there is probably more expensive than it is here. What's more I don't think we will need to worry about cheap U.K. products forcing our companies out of business.

I'm liking Japan more and more

I disagree.

^THIS^

for anyone scrolling too fast, google this and you'll see it's true. He even said fuck it and wants to help the President with future situations

its like they desperately want every single white bernout to vote Trump next election

God damn Hiroshima you make moot look like Snacks

Remember when they were all over Trump for saying TPP was bad and benefits China and how China was not actually a part of it but then it turned out China DID actually benefit from it?

Now we have rotated 180 degrees

>Hillary wouldn't defend the TPP
She only "denounced" it because the polls told her to. After she got elected she would have passed that shit. Hell, Obama and Hillary fostered the damn thing.
They're going to be the next MSNBC. Oppose everything Trump does solely because Trump supports it.

Thank you Japan, Nippon is most honorable ally. Rev up your war machine Toshi, we all know genocide runs through your veins.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

I can't even fathom the depths of their stupidity.

Problem in my country are direcly or related to muslims
Mondialisation is forced because every country doesn't have enough oil
Immigration is the will of islam to invade france pacificly
I don't see where is jew's interest here because muslim were hittler besty, and right now they are the only one killing them
So you get jewd by the muslims ameritard

>CNN

There were other problems with the TPP that would still be cancer even if it was with the UK, like the provision for companies to sue governments if the government 'jeopardizes profit' and extended patents.

CNN is fake news. It would kill them to write an article that wasn't twisted for the purpose to discredit Trump.

My favorite part was when the US lost all economic influence in the pacific southeast and allowed further encroachment on sovereign territories, by the Chinese.

>France being non committal.

Japan goes straight from 0 to 60.

What, are you unaware the true purpose of the TPP is to enact IP law reform in every TPP signatory by attaching these reforms to a larger trade deal?

You realise this IP reform will give cooperations rights to sell ideas for consumers for longer periods of time than they had before, thus further entrenching cooperate power?

Don't you realise the entire reason Time Warner, who owns CNN, is against the TPP is because they want life + 70 copyright protections in every TPP signatory? They have a MASSIVE conflict of interest to promote the TPP here.

You think that CNN is promoting this shit because they're pro-democrat? No, they're for Time Warner, and Time Warner told CNN they better promote the TPP to make them more money.

God damn they are desperate

You do know the hallmark of a truly independent news source is running articles with different opinions, by different journalists, right?

Not defending CNN... But what the fuck do you consider objective if not two completely opposite opinions run on the sames news source?

CNN credibility is now dropping to unfathomable depths.

Yeah, that will sure make them want to go to war with us now? Righ? Beijing?
Eat a asshole CNN.
No TPP was a huge victory for Americans.

Like you think CNN is pushing this because they love democrats Sup Forums? Are you really that naive?

There's a reason CNN threw Bernie Sanders under the bus and that's because his anti-TPP positions threatened the bottom line of Time Warner.

CNN doesn't care about truth or any political party, they just care about the bottom line.

good one :^)

2 bombs was too many

cnn is disgusting

you do realize it's fake, right?

you're conflating the hypocrisy that CNN displays here with independent journalism. plus, CNN is a collective and would probably all agree on key issues

your statement is true, but when it's that blatantly partisan you really got to look at it and say wtf

>You do know the hallmark of a truly independent news source is running articles with different opinions, by different journalists, right?

yeah that would be nice

cnn.com/2017/01/23/opinions/killing-ttp-great-for-china-bergstrand-opinion/

Fucking disgusting bullshit. This is some hardcore propaganda. Democrats and lefties are now officially a dumpster fire. The only people who want TPP are the Goddamn neo-cons and neo-libs who kiss the ass of their corporate donors.

Bernie was wholeheartedly against TPP from the beginning because he knew it hurt the ordinary working class man. Hillary changed her public opinion to be against it so she could grab those votes and end up privately passing it for her donors. Trump always said it was a bullshit deal and now that he ripped it up the shills are going to cry that he did a bad thing. These retards are trying to hand trump a second term because the working class isn't falling for this shit:

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/823651540678234112?s=09

So it balances out the import tax we put on them, great! A win win

They've gotten to the point where they're worse than Washington Post and are going to become worse than Huffington Post if they keep it up.

CNN is a mess. CNN is a waste.

i stand corrected, couldnt find it in the op-ed front page

>CNN owned by Time Warner, a cooperation that makes a lot of money off IP
>Why is CNN shilling for the TPP?

Really electrifies the brain cells...

youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY