Sup Forums is on full censorship mode. Leftist mods were never fired

Sup Forums is full of reddit sjws that call anything they don't like the Sup Forums boogeyman nazi so im not suprised

>waah waaaahh my privately owned website, of which it is a privilege to use, is moderating content at their own discretion! oh the humanity of it all

fuck off mod

Go back to pol

for fuck sake just invade Sup Forums and turn it into pol.

Hell turn it into /VaginaPol/ and get us some qt 3.14 fascist pussy.

Fuck the commies! Fuck the short hair woman white male hating faggotry!!

Guess what ya fucking idiot, it's not a conservative principle, or a principle that anybody of age holds, that you can't ask for what you want from people or companies. In fact, the private industry is so good BECAUSE people provide feedback, with their money or with their voices.
He's not saying the government should threaten them to act how he wants or they'll get jailed/shot. He's not saying he'll do that himself. He is just acting like a normal consumer acts.

>you can't ask for what you want from people or companies.
You can indeed, but they have the right 100% to deny you as it is their service that you are privileged to take advantage of
-sheathes fedora-

pshh.. better luck next time, kid..

>invite people to your website to comment
>complain when they speak how they want
>censor when they say things you don't like
>don't have a website anymore when people stop coming

Seems like a pretty simple set of concepts. If you don't want to listen to people's opinions, don't invite them to your private place.

>wahhh, stop saying mean things about my place, only positive

I mean, Reddit has always had a left-wing bias.

Yeah, they DO have the right to deny him what he requested. They still do. Him continuing to complain doesn't violate that right. Being privately owned doesn't mean shit here.

Wait. What are personal politics?

I think if Sup Forums is going to be a full leftist place at least they could have the decency to write the rules that they don't allow anything slightly anti-left there.

>for fuck sake just invade Sup Forums and turn it into pol.
This happened to Sup Forums and it's why /qa/ has a giant hateboner for Sup Forums.

i think its more along of the lines of, Sup Forums is call us the nazis, when themselfs are censoring us for having different opinions....which nazis did

I wonder how many Sup Forumstards were Reddit users circa 2007-2008. It's always been nominally left wing, but the SJW crackdown perfectly coincides with the craziness ramping up under the Obama administration.

Sup Forums has been Reddit Lite since Gamer Gate.

>muh gender identity
Fuck that cuck, Druckmann.

THAT PICTURE LMAO

Were you here during the SRS raids and infiltration? Fucking goons...

The influx of reddit from gamergate ruined Sup Forums. On top of that, nu-males seem to love gaming so much.

You'd think. But it seems leftists are far too Orwellian to have written rules that match their actual rules.

No shit.

Sup Forums was full on lefty garbage.

that's why the majority of us new oldfags actually came to Sup Forums and started the trump movement, it started from gamergate and EA leftcuck shit.

We pissed off the old oldfags so much most of them /polharboured/ and left to go to eight chan.

if you don't know this core history then you shouldn't even be here, get off my fucking board.

>politics and vidya

Fucking why? God damnit I hate fucking women and faggots getting involved in things. Used to be able to just play god damn games and not worry about that shit.

Sup Forums and to a lesser extent Sup Forums are plebbit containment boards.

maybe back in the early 2000's...

Honestly, it was mass effect that started a ton of issues.

so around 2005+

The game's creative director is a Jew, you had to know that kikery was inevitable.

You gotta let the creators make what they want. Just don't play it.

Why do you even like these modern movie games anyway?

delete this post
pls

Well, I have been heavy into games since around 6, so late 80s. It was much better back then I can vouch for that. I can still go back and play some of those games and it was just tongue in cheek humor, quirky ideas, general fun and creative shit.

Also, fuck Mass Effect.

why friend it's true, let the cucks learn.

It would be a shame if someone were to flood Sup Forums, and remind their mods who's really in charge.

Sup Forums has been full of faggots since gamergate

shoo shoo /qa/

I actually liked the game and multiplayer was great.
Toobad I get paired up with japs and I cant understand them.

>flood
>Sup Forums

Like pissing in an ocean of piss. hownew.ru

We never have this problem in /vr/

Just people spazzing about calling Mario 2 a "Mario game."

kaplan is a jewish name

>it's a "Sup Forums shitposts on other boards" thread

zzz

It's not that "back then" was any better. but at least it wasn't microtransactions, unfinished indie titles, weebshit, guns and dlc.

Oblivion is to blame for DLC btw, Oblivion takes 100% of the blame for DLC.

As for microtransactions I'm personally not sure.

It was either Digg or Reddit. Digg wasn't as bad but then Kevin Rose sold out.

Phones and microtransactions, and also the retards who kept supporting it.

>this

Vidya is supposed to be escapism, yet women and sjw cucks insist on dragging in identity politics into all hobbies. Oh well, glad I don't game anymore. video games haven't been good for years now.

>go back to Sup Forums

But the creator of the game mentions politics.

It's as valid as the gameplay.

>was told to go back to Sup Forums
>actually went back to Sup Forums to whine about it

well, I guess he was right then wasn't he

Its neogaf not reddit that is the problem

Well, it was a lot better in the sense that people just sorta did whatever cause there wasn't a huge market for that shit back then. Computer games were so niche, there wasn't a bunch of faggots driving it, it was people who just wanted to play games.

Oblivion was shit, anyone who liked RPGs hated that hiking sim garbage. Bethesda is a cancer.

Go back and look at things like space quest, bad mojo, mechwarrior 2, C&C, commander keen, xcom, fallout, planescape, it just goes on and on. So many creative things, then when it got popular, it all went downhill. Once the masses get involved in something, it turns to shit for the most part.

I stopped going to Sup Forums around 2012, after starting around 2011.

It made no sense to continue going to a board that thought literally every game that didn't have "Souls" in the name was shit.

I don't miss it, and have just been enjoying playing video games.

That said, Sup Forums is actually left wing in nature, as they always divide themselves over absolutely everything. Last time I was there, there were 3 consoles, 2 or 3 handhelds, and PC (which is made up of a bunch of different kinds, like Intel and AMD, Nvidia and Radeon, etc), and if you didn't agree with their exact choice of loadout (like, say, a PC that uses 16GB of RAM minimum, Intel processor, an Nvidia graphics card, as well as a 3DS), you were garbage in their eyes. Anything more than exactly what they had, or anything less than exactly what they had, was garbage.

They are the tumblr of technophiles.

have the full pic

>hiking sim
kek

>new oldfags

desu if you don't have those things you are garbage, especially in 2017.

excluding the 3ds, an emulator will suffice

well yeah, everyone here including "new oldfags" are cancer. but the new oldfags were here before the trump shit started so I guess they're pretty new in comparison to this recent flood of cancer killing Sup Forums....again...

Video games are a horrible waste of time and drain of energy, they are a diabolical invention designed to sap men of their masculine energy that they would otherwise be able to use for producing a family and social value.

Stop playing video games.

>the last bastion of free speech on the internet which derives it's popularity from this fact is starting to censor political thought

It's dumb for them, a loss for us, and makes the world a shittier place.

things like fallout and planescape are too old to enjoy, at least for me, I have no nostalgia boner for that stuff so it's hard to get any immersion from it.

I mean, fallout in particular is super aids to run.

My first games were the old lego games, lego island, lego racing, lego rock raiders, all great games and ps1 era.

in my opinion ps2 era killed it.

Fuck off, you probably sit around all the fucking time doing jack shit. No man every is productive 24/7. Some read, some drink at a bar, some watch fucking sports, some play games, everyone has an outlet to relax and disconnect from things. I swear, some of you are fucking robot clowns that just follow the meme bullshit you see here.

I'd be amazed if you had a career for more than a few years.

>OP hasn't honed his shit posting skills on Sup Forums's shit posting board, Sup Forums

spend a few weeks over there and you won't get snarky replies like that anymore.

Lmao. How the mighty have fallen.
This is the board that sent pics of their dicks to a mangaka that had never seen a penis before.

>designed

Stop seeing a conspiracy where there is no reason to believe one exists. Everything else you wrote is right but this one word undermines your point.

I've got a fully BC PS3, a PS4, a Wii, WiiU, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, and 2 Gamecubes for consoles.

For handhelds, I have a 3DS, a DS Lite, a GBA, a GBC, a Vita, a PSP, and a Game Gear.

I'm not worried about what Sup Forums thinks of that, and, considering everyone considers every game except for Demon's/Dark Souls to be shit (or at least they did back then), and I already have those games, there is no reason for me to go on the board.

Talking about what consoles are worth owning is pointless. Talking about what PC loadout you should have (unless someone has specifically asked for advice) is pointless. Talking about good games that others may have missed isn't pointless, but for every poster that likes a game, there are 30 that hate it, so it's pointless looking for shit like that there.

Have you inbred mouth breathers considered that the other boards don't really give a fuck about stupid Sup Forums bullshit?

There's a reason why this board is loathed. You're worse than furfags when is comes to your off topic shitposting.

go back to Sup Forums

>doing it for FREE
>ZERO COMPENSATION

Every board I go is riddled with subtle or otherwise Sup Forums bullshit.

Sup Forums - hurr SJW kino muh blackwashing muh hollywood controlled by chinks and kikes

Sup Forums - hurr anime with niggers

Sup Forums - hurr muh gurl gaymer muh gaymergate

/biz/ - niggers jews bad news for business

/tg/ - omg GW just retconned slaanesh because muh SJWs in a grimdark fantasy hurr imperium of man is raycis white males

Sup Forums - the epitome of DCucks and Marvelshills competing on which is more SJW and PC

Planescape aged well as long as you like story based RPGs, if you don't, then you won't care. Fallout 1 and 2 are still hilarious and creative as fuck, the jokes still hit.

Either way, the point is there was a time where that sort of creativity was commonplace. Thankfully it seems to be sort of making a resurgence with all the kickstarter successes. I have backed quite a few and been enjoying things so far. I really want to see some other creative stuff though like the good old days.

You morons.

Sup Forums isn't lefty. Posters there just want to discuss games without getting into politivs.

>Druckmann
EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

The design is not necessarily by human intent, the result is what matters here when I say it's design. The manipulation of dopamine reward mechanisms is the true evil of video games.

Its all these reddit mods doing. They seriously need to be removed.

Vidia now always about propaganda. But you choose to believe its escapism. Happy brainless neet you are.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are filled with children. Sup Forums is our last bastion

They're contrarian fags with no real ideology. If the 'red pill' becomes the norm don't be surprised if the harshest critics come from this very site. They'll slurp up SJW garbage ironically just to rustle le Sup Forums.

Nah Sup Forums is pretty redpilled. Sup Forums is completely cucked in comparison

No they don't. Sup Forums loves politics, particularly identity politics, and the majority of political threads have much more support for the cause than opposition from /qa/ and plebbit cucks. Neck yourself faggot.

but I like her better as a lesbian. why can't you just play a different game? its really their choice, and I will give them MORE money to make her even more lesbian. u mad? yeah, u mad. I also voted trump. MAGA

and people wonder why I play Nintendo games.

I don't want to hear someones political rantings, I want to escape from this dark reality we live in.

Evreyone is equal! Lets relax and be free! And invite muslims of course.

It started with GTA's edgy political satire then Bioshock's "really makes you think...." political satire and then EA just said "fuck it" and put an actual message in their game.

That's why he said supposed to be you fucking retard. It isn't anymore, that's the point. There used to be just dumb jokes, interesting plots that disconnected you from the world for a bit, not muh social justice and politics shoved in.

Why the fuck are there so many Sup Forums posters on Sup Forums?

go back to b

the only reason I started going to Sup Forums in the first place were cunnybots

I can't really escape from reality with Nintendo games. They don't have enough depth to them. Closest they came recently was Xenoblade X, and while the game was fun, the plot was an absolutely nonsensical clusterfuck.

>russia
>home of muslims, drunk degenerates and corruption

Sure thing, bud

Vidiya based on reality. You cant escape it. Politics is a hot topic nowadays. Are you blind or what?

Because people here have interests outside of politics/current events? They're pretty redpilled from the (((entertainment))) industries kikery anyway, so we fit in fine.

Remember, Sup Forums is always right.

I haven't played a single EA game since Mass Effect 3.

I've been tempted a time or two (like for Dead Space 3), but I've never actually regretted that boycott once the games drop.

Yea, I would like a good mario kart or something, but I haven't owned a nintendo console since NES. I stopped worry about consoles about halfway through PS3 cause I just got bored with them, went back to PC gaming more. I do it a lot less now unfortunately, don't have the time to dedicate like I used to.

what if they are Sup Forums posters on Sup Forums?

Sure i should love all of it cause flag. Bad logic.

literally who? heres a tip, stop playing video games. Unless it's racing

DS3 is legit fun as fuck, at least pirate it mang.

I boycotted EA and Ubi shit a long time ago, same thing happens to me sometimes, but I remember how shit they are and get over it pretty quick.

The only option is to play Jap games. Take it or leave it.

>not an argument

Did these fucking idiots learn nothing from Sup Forums?

Do they really want to become Sup Forums?

HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN Sup Forums?

But its not for free. They get to push their agendas for the cost of barely any work.