American (((suburbs)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
youtube.com/watch?v=eGkb8Kuy9SI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/orthodox-jews-set-sights-on-n-j-town-and-angry-residents-resist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks nice, what's wrong with it?

what the hell leaf

Each one of those houses a single family, too.

what's the matter, uncomfortable if you can't see a mosque or refugee center?

Big houses, nice green laws, clean well paved roads I would live there. As long as there's some parks nearby or something

inaccurate. true american suburbs are 2 story houses spaced about 10 to 15 feet apart with about a half acre of a backyard each fenced in with 7 feet tall privacy fences. about a tenth of the houses have installed pools, most have 2 car garages.

poorfags almost wholly live in trailers. the middle ground between trailer living and 2-story-house living is practically nonexistent. renting is common.

>own half a house with a wall separating you from your neighbor.
No they are not one family. Look at the symmetry fag there are clearly two family in one huge house separated by only a wall.

they are nice, but they are apartments, each one prolly has about two bedrooms, one kitchen, 1.5 or just one bath, and living room, it's cheaper than a house and probably very close to their jobs

10/10 arrangements i'd like there if i had a job in the city

Looks pleasant enough. It's the suburbs. It's supposed to be boring. Are you jelly? Maybe you live in a mud hut or something?

Almost correct.
Half an acre with only 10-15 feet between houses would produce lots shaped like matchsticks.

>what are town houses
It's a good compromise between having full row houses and a house with huge lots. It's not ideal for larger cities which should be a bit more densely populated to better use the space but in smaller cities why not?

>No they are not one family. Look at the symmetry fag there are clearly two family in one huge house separated by only a wall.
I was kidding. I live here. Those are apartment buildings, or townhouses at best. They're everywhere. The fact that you felt the need to correct me is amusing, though.

This doesn't look like an American suburb. It looks nice though.

American suburbs ausually very nice too.

Foreigners are weird.

>Abo
kys

Canadian suburbs are Hell but only Chinese and Indians live in them

Cities are more efficient and better for the environment.

Australian suburbs.

That's only fair, hell is what they deserve.

why its fucking dystopian

this looks like an apartment complex or gated townhome

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

youtube.com/watch?v=eGkb8Kuy9SI

>Ethnic cleansing
>Slaughter of cities
>Enter the suburb

Thats not a suburb those are high end apartment/condos.

They look nice but I always hated staying at my friends identical townhouses. An actual house is way more comfy, with your own lawn and not having to worry about making too much noise inside the house.

You fell for the jewish meme. It's the big noisy cities full of faggots and immigrants that are dystopian.

No this is

comfy as shit nigga

>mfw one catches on fire

My god, how can people live whilst worrying about their volume all the time. Must be like living as a guest in your own home.

with all the land canada has why do they need to build houses so damn close to one another?

this
these are apartment buildings
some units have garages, other units have street parking

My question is, how the fuck is an Australian talking shit about American suburbs when the largest continuous suburban landscape in the world exists in Sydney, Australia?

What are you talking about these are barley suburbs

Seriously. My buddy would have like 5-6 people over and any time the conversation got a little heated he would give everybody a

>SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

There are very few things I find more annoying

I don't know for some reason row houses aren't popular at all so they just build houses within inches of touching each other instead

looks like condos or apartment-house things

we have a few of these around where I live, they're weird as fuck

>literally all of mexico city

>ywn lose your virginity to a chinese girl in the tight, dark alleyway between your canadian minecraft inspired homes

Orthodox Jews Set Sights on N.J. Town and Angry Residents Resist

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/orthodox-jews-set-sights-on-n-j-town-and-angry-residents-resist

"“It’s like an invasion,” said Thomas Kelaher, Toms River’s three-term mayor, who’s fielded complaints from the North Dover section since mid-2015. “It’s the old throwback to the 1960s, when blockbusting happened in Philadelphia and Chicago with the African-American community -- ‘I want to buy your house. You’ll be sorry if you don’t.’ It scares the hell out of people.”

Jews worked with Protestants to break up Catholic ethnic neighborhoods.

Listen to the interviews.

no walls in the backyards? wtf?

they might as well try to squeeze another house in that space

it's has good as it practically gets. are you expecting everyone to live in shady groves with their own fancy custom house?

They're building houses in the alleyways behind the old Victorian houses now

>it's has good as it practically gets.
what the actual fuck

It's a waste of materials.

If I was a property developer I would have them all joined together to cut costs. I would also eliminate the back yards and make the roads as narrow as possible.

I'm glad you're not a property developer
Did you design these condos?

or you could actually make them look good and then people would pay more for them

NZ Poorest suburb even looks better

You can have dense living but it has to be in small pockets with main streets nearby so you can walk
These suburbs I posted are literally whole cities it's impossible to walk to the store unless you really want to walk an hour to the corner store.
These are working class Irish homes built in the 19th century, there's main streets lined with shops within a 5 minute walk from each of these dense areas. Also the architecture is just nicer

Put them in boxes, transport them to offices, let them work ((their)) fields and reap the harvest.

Our poor areas look like this we just built commie blocks and shoved all the poor in there

People like space and privacy, and they pay for it. If you were a developer, you'd realize that you can charge substantially more for houses than condos/townhouses, so material cost is a non-factor.

i would doubt they still build developments like that kiwi

>Far from urban center, yet does not benefit from the perks of rural/remotes areas
>Car dependent, i.e. expensive, leading to obesity, and if you care about it, bad for the environment.

To name a few.

The NZ Houses are State owned also and are rented. Our government in the 30s said they wanted to get rid of ghettos so they built entirely new suburbs for the poor

I was just talking based on appearance

Those are apartments.

We're tearing down our ghettos to build condos, there's this area nearby me there's shootings there all the time called the jungle. It's really shitty it's full of Muslims and niggers
This is the best picture I could find showing how the area looks, I'm not joking half the results are police investigating murders

Dear lord, what in the fuck is this trainwreck?? It's like someone based an apartment complex on mcmansion """"""""""architecture"""""""""" then just copy+pasted it into oblivion.

our maoris all live in 1/4 acre sections with a single 3 bedroom house

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

Wow lucky

>mexican housing

our new suburbs still have lots of space

That's Los Angeles isn't it?

i don't see why you don't have large sections and single housing when you have a small pop and large amount of land

Those are town homes. They're entire purpose is to be uniform.

All the valuable land is in a very small area, concentrated around Toronto, Vancouver, and to a significantly lesser extent - Montreal.

bro, they're both wall street backed.

One of them just put wool over our eyes.

I expected to see way more statues of mary.

We do outside the cities if you go way out in nowhere you can get a huge home

where is the gardens or trees or even grass

Mods close this shit thread the kiwi faggot ruined it

Fuck you, midrise buildings are beautiful and denser, more efficiently built than single built houses.
I hate suburbs.
>Stores are always at least 1mi+ away
>No fucking public transport
>Every has to own a car because of the distance
>roads take up like 50% of american cities by area to accomadate the cars, such a waste of space
>no one builts up, they always built out, which destroys the beauty of the land and creates long drive times
If I could make a town from scratch, every building would be at minimum 3 stories tall, with a few obvious exceptions, and everyone would be forced to build a basement.

>MUH EMAILLLLS!!!!!!
>Appoints two different Goldman Sachs execs to cabinet positions
People aren't rioting because they like hillary. They're rioting because they hate trump, you dishonest faggot. We REALLY need to start making lying a capital offense.

Proper city planning. Everything new is shit because almost everyone alive today is a god damn moron.

God damn.

This is actually how most literal suburbs look in America. The shit mcmansion "suburbs" are another beast entirely.

This is a suburb right next to the CBD or inner city

Right? I mean, they're Mexican; landscaping is their thing.

LA neighborhoods consisted of small apartment complexes, duplexes, and single family homes all randomly thrown together.

The livability of this is completely dependent on the extent to which the neighborhood socializes. This could be extremely comfy if people talk and have neighborhood bbqs and whatnot. That said, almost certainly nobody knows anyone else.

>more efficiently built than single built houses.
its not about building efficiency but the quality of life physically and spiritually

Fun Fact: The Suburbs and owning a house in them ("the American Dream") was heavy propaganda during the Eisenhower Administration as a way to decentralize our labor force from major cities.

At the time, Soviet nukes would take out major areas like New York, Detroit, LA et al, but they were limited to one ICBM and megaton warhead per city.

While the major indutrial and economic cities would be leveled, a suburban sprawl hundreds of square miles in size would still have a sizable amount of survivors alive to rebuild and keep America going.

Thus, we have suburbs thanks to the threat of Soviet nuclear attack!

(Disaster and Decentralization: American Cities and the Cold War. M Farish 2003

also why don't they have underground power

if you filled it with muslims and blacks it would become a war zone.

The cars are all parked on the wrong side of the road.

>soulless houses that repeat in design every 10 homes, roads which are too fucking wide for the obvious lack of traffic,
1.5 car lane is more than enough for side streets.
That's easily 4 lanes wide. For every 10 streets that do this, you could pack in another 5 rows of houses.
God I bet the surrounding environment was decimated by construction for miles around.
Pic related is 100000% better

>Cityfags hate suburbs for some reason
>They pay $200,000 a year for a fucking 500 sq ft box in a tall rectangle and see literally no nature ever

O i am laffin

They're called "luxury apartments"

And they often have large nice swimming pools with lions shooting water into the water and a grand piano in the common area etc.

Rent is absurd imo. It was nice in high school when the parents of oppressed girls shut inside those communities would ask you tom come over and share the amenities and whatever else.

>That's easily 4 lanes wide
what are you talking about its only 2

Those are condos you dumb birdposter!

>quality
You realize suburbs repeat every 10 homes or so, are mass produced by 1 construction company at a time, and are made of recyclable materials, right?
There's a reason why European buildings last for centuries, while homes in Detroit will give to the forest if no one takes care of them for more than 5 years.

They asked if they wanted wires above ground. Naturally, they immediately thought about doing laundry, so they said yes. They expected them to be lower.

>You realize suburbs repeat every 10 homes or so, are mass produced by 1 construction company at a time, and are made of recyclable materials, right?
you yanks have really weird construction then

Holy shit, get your eyes check, that street is easily 14m across.

We do here too
Most places do its normal

>American West

its legally a 2 lane street

Those are duplexes. Duplexes house two families, dumbass.

>ITT: People complaining about houses

fucking communists, apartment is hell

God, I just want to nuke it all like Hiroshima and start over with midrise apartments and town homes.

I didn't even notice that, but yeah, those are bizarrely fuck huge streets for a residential area.

Oh I know all about the mcmansion philosophy: affect affluence with cheap ass construction and materials. It's cancer of the most american sort imaginable.

>weird
You spelled "shit quality" wrong. Americans just build cheap as fuck.