Do you ever notice how Hillary Clinton is corrupt?

>Do you ever notice how Hillary Clinton is corrupt?

>That's the joke.

>HOLY SHIT, THIS WILL BE THE END OF FRUMPF'S CAMPAIGN@@@
>HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER????

someone post the pic of that guy on the right hysterically laughing

he had the best reactions

Why's that dude on the left so sweaty

God Maria Bartiromo in that dress with her gloves and facial expressions.

Fuck.

When's Hilary going to prison again? Feels like everyone just forgot about all the scandals.

trump was going IN on the establishment, specifically hillary

it was a very brazen but bold address at a dinner that is usually meant to be casual and light hearted among the candidates

both those guys expressions

>wew lad

Putting Hillary in prison might kick off a civil war.

As much as I hate it, I think Trump is in the right here by not doing anything. At least for a while, until he has proven he is a good president.

Many a sacred sperm was wasted in my neighborhood that day.

>yfw you realize he's not going to play softball

I could never fap to any of the Maria webms cause his face would always get in the way

No one cares what you think you filthy kiwi.

Very few Americans actually like Hillary Clinton, people voted for her to further their left wing goals and prevent Trump from taking the white house. It might look weird if he locked her up but no one be that upset about it on a personal level.

thank you so much I wanted to see this again

this fucking guy lmao... expression of the decade

>Putting Hillary in prison might kick off a civil war

No it won't, lefties are pussies.

But saying he was going to assign a special prosecutor to her case and then not following through would be a lie. Lies are only something Hillary does. Political outsiders are honest and drain swamps and shit.

No problem. I think that's Michael Bloomberg, his reaction says it all.

Just pointing out a reality to you, Trump isn't going to arrest her probably for that reason.
He might do so later, when he has proven to EVERYONE that he is a good president.
Or he might not.

Also, you write like an immature leftist who didn't get their way. Your second paragraph was all that was required.

He may still do so. He may have someone investigating her right now. Remember all his statements about not broadcasting plans to the enemy?

I supported Trump and now live under him, whereas you still live under some sheep shagging welfare state.

In any case. Despite plenty of people like you (and me actually) itching for her to be arrested, everything will probably work out better if she is arrested after he has performed well as a president.
That would unify your country, and remove all legs leftists have to stand on as counter-arguments.

how come every aussie that posts on this board seems cool as hell?

I thought you guys had a ton of libtards. do they not know how to use the internet?

I don't know, but I always assumed Aussies were like Steve Erwin

imprisoning your opponents looks bad and is a waste of taxpayer money

Libtards are an open joke here.

>I supported Trump (probably too young to vote) therefore I am great, despite being an immature cunt to people for no reason.
Doesn't mean you don't share some characteristics with these whining, leftist babies.
Anyway, continue being a giant fag, see how it works out for you.

i miss him so much

The irony is Trump is far more corrupt.

The investigation is still ongoing. Chaffetz said it himself this week. Trump will save face and not involve himself in the trial. Hillary still goes to jail. Civil unrest averted. Checkmate.

Welp looks like I'm a #CruzMissle now

Everyone says hes racist, corrupt but have yet to provide a single ounce of proof

Provide proof or kill yourself.

Provide proof of ILLEGAL corruption OR him saying RACIAL SLURS and I will personally give you $12,543 on paypal right now.

>compares me to a leftist
>gets triggered

>tfw my dad told me about his death when I was a kid

I hope the investigation reveals disgusting stuff, and we get a email scandal Republican super majority congress, like the Watergate congress. Although the Dems might use it as propaganda against fascist Republicans.

It's just niggers

Watching Chaffetz stare down Hillary at the inauguration was pretty great.

im sad now user

I will literally give him 12,543 on paypal if he provides solid proof of illegal corruption OR him saying racial slurs, he cant do it because no proof exists.

/ourguy/

>The irony is Trump is far more corrupt.
Soros can buy people who say shit like that all over the Internet. Too bad all his money and all the politicians he bought can't produce any evidence.

Post tits McGee, you know who I'm talking about.

>tfw too many feels

Doesn't really help, I'm trying to quit fapping anyways

THIS

I have literally offered him an open invitation to earn a FREE $12,543 on paypal right now if he provides ONE SINGLE OUNCE OF PROOF, more than nigger daddy soros would EVER pay him.

c-can i have some

Give me a 200 word post on why I should and I will.

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

LOL You get an a for effort, but for real, give me a 200 word post on why I should give you $1500 right now, convince me to give it to you without shitposting please over and over and I will.

Nah dude, user got you. That's a 200 word post. Cough up or fuck off.

checked. he fucking jewed me out, right? count it cocksucker it was 200 words. where's my money?

I would like to start production of conservative art. Making art for the sole purpose of political propaganda will not be effective however, which is why most "conservative" or "right-wing" art is rather bland or atrocious. (speaking contemporary conservative art of course, historically there is great conservative art) Thus I will try to focus on the creation of art, not for the sake of political propaganda, but for a higher expression of our society's values or what we in the "alt-right" would value in our ideal society. Since art as an expression of our current society's values results in obscene and grotesque creations of Jewish post-modernism, I would like to focus on something better. Something that looks towards the past, in a nostalgic sense at what we have lost in our current society, but with hope towards the future. Current technological advancements have upset the natural order once again, similar to how industrialization turned society onto it's head 100 years ago. I would like to focus on this whirlwind of technology and nostalgia which seems to be popular in the alt right sphere. I draw, and am an amateur photographer, so that would be my medium of choice to make this art. I'm not sure if this is 200 words yet, but I could use the money to buy a film camera and tools to hone my artistic drawing skills. An old (super) 8mm camera is inexpensive on Craigslist, and your donation would be more than enough to cover my expenses.

Maybe I'll get it.

Kek, did he already leave?

Email fag boy?
Fuck off potato nigger.

Do it for real or fuck off.

I'm not sure how paypall works, I don't have it. I have bitcoin, and have some other type of email pay service, but I don't know if it's associated with paypal.

But here's a throw away email
[email protected]

Make one first jackass, I'll be sending $1500 to that email in an hour, so create it and in an hour it'll be sent, you have one hour to create it.

Are you serious?

I'll do it man. If you follow thru, thanks man. I really appreciate it.

Hurry the fuck up and create the paypal artcuck, i'm tired and I want to hurry up.

Linking my bank right this moment

not sure if you're a jew or just an ignorant burger

damn dude so you are spending 1500 to fund conservative art?

if you two can confirm to payment and it's legit, I'd like to donate as well

but the art has to be good too, and I won't lowball the artist but I can't drop 1.5k either

It says they will send stuff within 2 day to confirm my account. Will it still work?

It's not that they're pussies, it's just that, well, what the fuck are they even capable of?

They have no guns and say that only the police and government have guns. They say that the people who want their guns are delusional if they think their guns could stop the armed forces of the USA.

So why the fuck do they all think they could lead a revolution against the police who have guns, the government who have guns, the armed forces who have guns, and the average republican who has guns when they have nothing but twitters and tumblrs and sixty three genders?

oh fuck remembering that dinner is so fucking good

>h-haha, oh fuck he's blowing us all the fuck out, o-oh well it'll be fine, h-he'll never win the election....

It should be good now, I confirmed my email and all that stuff.

Hillary is so corrupt, even the goyim hate her.

>laughing priest shock intensifies

It's alright man, this would be more than enough to fund what I need. Try helping with your local community, that's how you make a difference.

He never made me cringe more than that night. Some of his jokes were okay, and then he just full on violated the the even.

What's the context here?

Trump saying that Hillary is corrupt.

Not sure I'll message your throwaway account or add it and in two days then ill send it so it goes right into your account or some shit. Cuckpal pisses me off, make a thread about it on Sup Forums wehn I psot it.

During a civil dinner befor ethe election in which both parties are supposed to put politics behind them and just engage in light banter, Trump told a few jokes, and then just starting going on with the "Hillary is corrupt" rhetoric. Much to the dismay of the hosts and the crowd who weren't there for that.

The guy in that picture is obviously John Kaisich's long lost brother, as he is seen stuffing his face, sweating all the while, constantly through the dinner.

Alright thanks man

They're bogan morons. Educated people live in Melbourne.

dale newman sex rpg

pretty much sums up the election start to finish

Those dinners are just a bunch of rich faggots pretending to mock themselves so the plebs think they have a sense of humor. They are disgusting.

Give me money because my effort is worth more than $7.50 a word.

the balls on this man. this dinner was the best night of the election season i think

any lefty or neocon idiot crying about it being "inappropriate" or "not funny" didn't care about principles, just party line.