Calling all NYC/5 Boros Bro's

Ok Sup Forums, for those of us who are NY'ers in the 5 boros, it's no secret that there is increasing unrest in the city. This place is libcuck central, and we are not safe from the overwhelming hoards of degenerates that live here. In most boro's, not only do we have to hide our power levels, but we don't dare reveal our political affiliation for fear of getting berated, fired, jumped, or worse.

In this last week alone I have seen two vicious attacks on Trump supporters who were minding their own business by wild packs of dindu's. Having a MAGA hat here is the same as having a target on your back that invites provocation. The racial tension in the city has grown as well even without direct political motivation, and it is no secret that we are simply outnumbered.

I know it is the same out in California and other major democrat hubs, where there are tons of us stuck in major cities that would be overwhelmed if all hell broke loose. Since the majority of these blue state cities are cucked to hell and we have little to no access to arms, I propose that we start some kind of initiative to help each other if shit hits the fan.

I would like to create a plan based around the following idea: Each boro should have a central place that we could go to if everything goes apeshit. We could gather at said locations and also help Anons who do not have cars (as this is normal, most of us are subway/bus riders) get each other out of the area. We need to build bug-out-bag style emergency backpacks full of necesseties and equipment; prepper style but a city version, to have on hand. Besides Sup Forums itself, we need a backup place online that we can contact each other. I have other idea, but I would like to discuss it with you guys.

tl;dr city dwelling Anons need an emergency SHTF plan in case of riots/civil war

Long Island user here, so proud Suffolk County went red for Trump. I love the city but fuck most of the people who live in it.

Eastern long islander who moved to queens a few months ago for work. You need help, come to bayside. No cucking in this house hold.

Staten Island here. It's the only one of the 5 boros that went red. People here have houses, cars, property, and assets they want to protect. I feel bad for people out in the rougher areas who are in shitty apartments filled to the sky with nignogs. There's alot of redpilled, red blooded, decent people around, although they are rare. I've just geen getting that feeling lately, the way people leer at me, the hate they spew in casual conversation when they don't think people are listening. It's getting real.

CU student here. The campus is obviously a liberal cesspool but it should remain relatively safe, right?

I must be in a bubble. But blacks and Spanish respect us white engineers where I work. And we're excessively white and blatantly racist.

Stay out of Long Island
Don't care what the rest of you mutts and hybrids do to each other.

NYC bro here. I live in LIC (used to post the "Trump Rally Holograms" during the campaign). My plan of action is either to go to Staten Island or Long Island. I have two coworkers who are ex-NYPD detectives. I think going innawoods is last resort.

One big problem is dealing with family and the family of my wife. Can't leave them behind.

Fucking hell, this. God damn Boroughfags. Fuck off, we're full. And so are our highways.

It's debateable. We all know libtards are low-testosterone crybullies who throw tantrums and try to do damage with words and screeching, because they're not strong enough to fight.

But if you get enough of them in a big mob, they start believing that they can take on anyone and start breaking things, as we've seen with with all the protests.

This place used to just be about arguing Mets and Yankees, with occasional politics; now all you see is a full-on shitstorm of all the degenerates who've been given bumper stickers telling them they're the best kid in school and getting fake trophies their whole lives talking shit to everyone. Their midsets are warped and they are emotionally unstable. Therefore they are all unpredictable.

I've thought about making S.I. the place to go. Strategically, we could easily control the entire island because of of it's geographic advantages. It's an island afterall, only 3 bridges to get in or out. In a mass hysteria doomsday scenario, we could easily take over the bridges and make sure we only let deplorables in or out.

Anyone upstate want to offer shelter if shit hits the fan in the city and roving packs of dindus start chimping out?

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines. Not to mention there are a number of affirmative action niggers here too.

Thankfully there are a number of milvets here too, but even they seem to be scared of openly supporting Trump.

Nassau fag, though we went blue I'm sure it wasn't by much. There's a decent amount of trump supporters depending on the town. Good luck to you borofags though.

bergen county, NJ, here. just moved to the east coast from so cal. gonna get an apt somewhere in nyc because work, but probably keep a place in jersey as well (it's very low rent at the moment).

trust me, OP, the same thoughts have crossed my mind. it definitely feels safer here across the hudson, knowing that a few hundred feet of icy water separates me from the dindu hordes. not sure the best plan of action to:
1. provide safety for fellow non-cucked
2. be able to identify fellow non-cucked, anti-sjw if shtf

moved out of metro area. Moved to putnam county. Life is better + I can shoot in my backyard. Get on my level cucks

It's spelled boroughs.

I hate it when those fuckers start flooding in for the summer.

i'm gonna try to get a part time job in yonkers. anyone know if it has red-pilled peeps there or what?

I at least have my ar-15 in cali. And I live in LA county mind you

Larp harder this is boring me

Brighton Beach, the Russians will protect you

California here.

I've had to deal with Antifa numerous times. Out of those few times, they've had the nerve to ask me to join. One time that I'll never forget was when I was out with a group of friends at a bar/club in San Francisco having a few beers and one of these punk rocker faggots sucker-punched a friend in the back of the head, called a nazi, all because he was wearing a band tee. I've also witnessed them selling drugs to minors, harass minors sexually, and know where they hang out.

The problem I have isn't how they are obnoxious, but how they're targeting the youth and involved in statutory rape and peddling drugs onto them. Once minors were involved, that's when I realized that we need them gone forever, and I dream of a day when authorities crack down on them like gestapo. Communities here have been shit since MTV and MySpace were at their peaks, but at this point, it means war. Ruining minors like this ruins future generations. I already see enough broken girls with anxiety, daddy issues, drug problems, SJW political views, etc. but it's gotten out of control. All I see are broken zombies and it's time to take back our streets.

>westchester

Is there anything antifa does in term of fighting?Like how to they star, do they just sucker punch or do they confront you first?

the fuck are you guys talking about, i'm white and live in manhattan and have zero fear of packs of dindus

How do I know what "County" I'm in? I live in Sunny Side, in Long Island City.

>the hate they spew in casual conversation when
staten islanders are known around the world as the stupidest bunch of mongrols ever throw them dubz up tik tok nikka 421

I'm in Manhattan, what we really need is a plan to get off the island quickly which in a lot of cases is really really going to suck

I've lived and worked in Yonkers for a short time. The main city is a cesspool, it's upwards of 80% black. But up near what is knows as the cross-county area and upwards towards westchester, it's Trump country. The only undesirables you'll see are working in the retail stores as clerks. Also most of the hudson-side property is generally too expensive for welfare recipients and they are priced out of the neighborhood. Places like Bronxville (not part of the Bronx) are openly considered sundown towns.

Well maybe leave the upper west side some time and see that there are roving packs of ghetto trash everywhere.

I think SI is the safest bet desu. I assume in a SHTF scenario LI would be cuttoff from the rest of the city (Queens and BK). I'm sure it would get raided on daily basis by dindus (from Jamaic and Far Rockaways). One good thing they have going for them is the amount of NYPD cops and FDNY firemen they have living there, but same goes for SI. In case of a long siege LI would be a better choice because they have plenty of land which can be used for agriculture, not sure about SI since it's more crowded and smaller in size.

>Long Island city
larper detected.

True. The trains are bad enough. I've been thinking of an efficient evacuation route. The only areas that are mostly secure from ghetto infestation are few and far apart.

No.Fuck no.We have jack shit when it comes to land.

Depends on the situation. We've had riots here, and most of the time they use goblin-like tactics by being in a group, yet feeling if outnumbered by authorities. Common fighting tactics involve hit-and-runs with rocks, bottles, etc. which leads to riot police kettling them.

In small groups, say on a sidewalk, one will approach you out of curiosity, try to act like they're your friend, ask you to join, then either call you a nazi, spit on you, sucker-punch, etc. when you say that you don't want to be involved in their nonsense. It depends on the situation. This is where you do want to be careful, because either you're going to be just fine and walk away, or one will throw the sucker punch, you defend yourself, then their friends pull the dick-ass hero move. Essentially like how niggers fight. Once you defend yourself from one, the rest pile in to help.

Now, you have different types of Antifa. you have your SJW faggots who can't fight for shit and won't do anything, then you have your punk rocker/crust punk who's on some sort of drug that makes their anxiety go up, and are prone to outbursts. They're not fit like skinheads or trained fighters, but they're active enough like a skateboarder or young adult drug dealer.

I think I need to get fit and try to run through the Holland Tunnel or Lincoln Tunnel

Well the geopgraphical issue comes into play there; LI still touches areas like east new york/new lots, people can still spill over into LI if they want to. With only bridge access to SI it's a better bet. You do have more agricultural land and wildlife however. What about flooding though, isn't LI easily trashed when there's storms? SI has the highest land above sea level in the entire city. We would have vantage point. It would probably be easier for QU and BK to flee to LI; BX and M people would find it easier to SI.

we need a "Bar in every Boro" to both drink at during the good times and meet at during the bad.

we can also organize and plan more effectively at a place like voat Sup Forumsnyc or something

Find a bar in Staten Island. It's where all the conservative Italians and Germans are. Also Yuengling for cheap.

I've thought about this numerous times. I feel like the best course of action is to high tail it out of the city as quickly as possible, avoiding highways and taking local routes where needed. I live in north west queens, so I could take most of my important belongings and gtfo on my motorcycle, or hunker down in my house as best as possible and barricade it up.

I've never been to Slattery's but I was a Sigma Chi so I have probably have connections there

I'd go to staten island to chill with Italians, I have some family there even

Come to Astoria. Take it back. Take the art piece. Save us. Please save us from these Marxist psychopaths. They are violent. They are unreasonable. I mean really UNREASONABLE. they never learned critical thinking. They are manipulated and brainwashed. I'm trapped in 1984 and I feel suffocated.

Heaviest flooding during sandy was on the South Shore of LI, Queens (Especially Far Roc), Coney Island (completely wiped out), some areas of Bensonhurst and Staten Island got hit hard in the south side.

I'd think it would be like this

BX ---> Go upstate (Westchester)
QU ---> Go Suffolk/Nassau
BK ----> Go SI
MA ----> Go NJ

Without looking I'm going to try and name the 5 boroughs
Manhaten
Queens
Bronx
Staten Island

Fuck.

I was thinking that too. We have tons of bars, however SI is designed for cars. it's difficult getting around here without one, we don't have transportation like the other boros.

Lots of bars to pick from though, I couldn't say which would be best.

True, I live right next to here.

Brooklyn man

>I'm in Manhattan, what we really need is a plan to get off the island quickly which in a lot of cases is really really going to suck

Buy a Zodiac-type boat that you can bring down to the water and quickly inflate.

I guess you can go to Bensonhurst or what's left of it. It's being taken over by the Chinese.

I would like to live in this city, I'm a good goy.

Whats the story behind Slattery's/ why do you bring it up? I'm like a 5min walk away

We should find a bar on main street in queens, off northern boulevard, something tucked away, possibly a chink place, or maybe just find some shit on a dark corner in Whitestone or Bayside

Oh shit that's a great idea

I got an email last year that a bunch of Sigma Chi's bought the bar and were hanging up frat stuff, I've never checked it out though

All of south shore staten island was devastated. And I mean completely destroyed. We had sharks floating around in the streets that got pulled in by the currents. MOTHERFUCKING SHARKS IN THE STREET.

But mid-islad and north shore stay free of general flooding because they are much higher sea level.

You don't want to. It's basically like if Californians tried to make an enclave in Camden, successfully gentrify it, but make it 100% SJW and full of Jews and non-whites.

Or imagine if Boston without the Irish and sports fans.

long island city is a real place. it's in queens right over the river from manhattan. it's a dumb name.

Astoria used to be packed with based asians and russians the last time i checked. What happened?

got cheap as fuck to rent 3 bedrooms there. all the young college libtard cucks started moving in there. the russian/east euro shit is still around.

Move to Sleepy Hollow. Take the train into the city if you have to work. There is diversity but no ghettoness. Plenty of non-cucks here if you get to know people.

May as well just go to Ithica or all the way to "His Excellency's" city.

word I'll probably check it out. Sounds like my type of place.

And now I got a place to take my Sigma Chi buddies to when they are in town haha thanks for the info user

Wow that is a shame. That zone used to be one of the best in general. Only place in the city I know that you could order from the deli's/convenience store like you would order a pizza; they'd bring food and beers to the door like it was take-out. But hey if it's that cheap, maybe we should all start moving in up there, start consolidating power and have a stronghold.

you south shore? hows water looking now with this storm? looking good so far on north shore

Cant forget the Greeks

>stay out of long island

LOL. dont worry

Conneticut bro here
>will help if something happens im not far at all

Ha no worries, I just found their failbook for their opening: events/2096222040517856

Looks like their events section could use some work

I live in Putnam on 5 acres, I am stocked up. Bend the knee and i'll consider it.

What percentage of white new yorkers have a gun stashed that is not technically legal?

Used to live in south shore, stuck in north shore now. Rain is kicking everyone's ass but we have lights and phone. South shore is a swamp again, so says my friends.

Baltimore anons. Fort mchenry will be the site of our last stand.

Jersey user here. Staten Island is based. How the hell do you crazy wops hold out there against the dindus for so long? Is the place still white?

Literally every single white person I know, besides college students, you don't know how many shotguns, and bullets I've found behind sheetrock in nyc homes

Depends. If they all came from Pittsburgh Penn, then most-likely.

Loooong eyeland reporting in

I live in Manhattan. If shit goes down, you'll probably be at work. In any case, the best bet is to get the hell out.

I grew up in pa and can confirm that most white men have at least one weapon

yeah all im seeing is the street flooding mid-island, nothing coastal so thats good. more shocked im not seeing widespread power outages so far. wind has calmed down a bit though

Staten Island

>Conservative Italians and Germans
>Nice houses
>Decent middle-ground apartments
>Small corner markets you'd think would offer only liquor, lottery, and cigs actually offer so much good food to live off of and for cheap
>Bars everywhere with top-tier beers for cheap, and great bar food
>Nature everywhere, even bears and ground that isn't flat like Manhattan
>Making "side cash" is easy if you don't be shitcunt
>Celebrates holidays like the 1990's
>Pharmacy on every block
>Bad areas are confined to the northern shore with Slavs.

Can they be any more based?

>mfw full auto in PA

Im jealous.

Upper East Side here, what must be done?

The place is still mostly white. And by white, I'm talking German, Irish, Italian. There are small pockets of Asians and they are good people. All of the black, hispanics and hindi jihab wearing people are mostly consolidated to the north shore exclusively; they center around the projects that exist and the worn down old houses that allow section 8. They are priced out of renting literally anywhere else on the island, because the majority of the population own private homes. We don't have sprawling rows of apartments like other boros. There's alot of other factors, but those are the main reasons I suppose.

Staten Island here , we are like a conservative safe haven, only borough to hold a trump rally which I proudly went to . I love this island it's really nothing like the other boroughs

Oh shit, I've been there... that Tar-heel was a dead giveaway! Ive got a lot of NC friends so I've stumbled out of there a few times and guess just forgot the name of the place haha

Yet still close enough to go party in the other boroughs. Then again, Staten has clubs already.

Aso, we literally have the least niggers out of all the boro's.

Living in an american city must be soul crushing. I couldnt imagine having to see coons and general shitskins on a daily basis.

any based bars in jersey near nyc?

isn't it legal to have long guns (rifles/shotguns) in nyc as long as you have a permit?

nonsense he'd feel right at home in brighton beach/midwood/sheepshead bay with all the other russians

LA > NYC

search your heart, you know it's true

In a SHTF situation it'd be safer to stay in the city, just like in actual SHTF situations in the past (see: Argentina during the early 00s).

Fuck you.

t. Californian.

Si here. North shore is racially diverse. Thing is the brothers have respect forus italians irish etc becausevwe did not plsy around back in the day and we stuck together and rolled deep. Im older mot so mot sure if that is the case but we did not mess around in my day.

>

>He Will Not Divide Us

What did Shia mean by this? Is he secretly redpilling the telling to realize that they're being assholes and need to settle down?

Brooklynfags pls go show the world what the tolerant left is really like

W-what about Nassau county anons?

Hunter's Point here. They are fucking cucks. Did you see Vernon Jackson subway stop with all those crying notes? I only saw Hillary stickers on the cars here. I think if I wear Trump's hat, I will be subjected to passive aggressive BS, but they will not do shit.

NYCer here lets trade

I'm begging you

They both have a shitton of minorities, expensive as fuck housing, high taxes, restrictive laws, and either no jobs or a ton of jobs (nothing in between) but at least LA has nice weather and slightly lower population density working for it.

Essex county, New Jersey reporting in, I live 20-30 mins away from NYC, my town voted for Hillary. Tell me about it OP New Jersey is no better than NYC, this state is cucked. The cost of living is high, the property taxes are insane, more taxes, there are no gun rights in this state, you can't conceal carry, you can't transport your rifles unless you're going to the range and going back home. Oh and this state is democrat, sure we have our red counties but this state is full of degenerates and liberals.

We are on our own faam