What's that?

>what's that?
>did you just say that fascists shouldn't be addressed with physical violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI
youtu.be/KRxMYh7xicY
youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are some feminine-looking men.

>dont bomb muslims because it will make them violent
>let's beat fascists because it will make them less fascist

Kill all insecure white men.

Diamond jawlines are my fetish

N-n-no.

Stop posting this manfaced ugly bitch

FPBP

What's going on with this violence against the opposition.

fuggg she is so cute

I understand now why men are liberals and show up to these rallies. I would protest and hold up those libshit signs just to get the chance to cuddle up with that girl.

she reminds me of the rabbit from zootopia.

I'm in love Sup Forums. help

>what's that?
>you say people who don't agree with your opinions are fascists?

>read some nietzsche
what did she mean by this?

DON'T DO IT, user

where can I find women that look like her but aren't crazy like her.

>what the fuck do you mean 'bash the fash is as bad as being a nazi'?
>are you fucking dense?

she is qt 3.14 aryan princess

Sup Forums has done it. they have finally broken me.

TFW you will never cuddle up by the fire next to her and eat homemade cookies

Nailed it.

I know she's a psycho leftist but I would date her. I find something oddly attractive about girls with short hair

Good point! Let's bomb the fascists.

Expecting a package from Amazon. are you?

Don't shake it!

And that's why nobody here likes you, no pussy is worth betraying your political beliefs.

That's probably why they littered

They're so cute. I want to scratch her smooth face with my beard.

I just found my rapefu on the day of the rope

America has a long tradition of beating up fascists, btw I'm a communist XD :^)

i don't care faggot. she has superior aryan genetics, so at least I would be getting white children out of it. I would make the sacrifice for my future white children and become a libcuck.

Beating the shit out of Nazis until they kill themselves is a proud international tradition.

>slaps the bitch and waits for her to holler to the police
youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

good thing I'm not part of the communist internationale, then

>7
>superior aryan genetics

that is a very attractive idiot

>just so you know I'm really proud of you for punching that cunt Richard Spence, user

implying you wouldn't cuck yourself for a chance at

*international banks

fucking this

>>dude nietzsche

why are their so many antifa raiding now? like what are you trying to achieve. you are just cringeworthy as fuck. back to plebbit

shes so cute isnt she

not as cringe worthy as this pleb getting clubbed in the middle of talking about pepe

BASH
THE
FASH

>rabbit from zootopia

Can't unsee.

>cute
She has a total man face. Honestly a 4/10, and I am being generous.

Yes, I would kill any Antifa faggot on site, and I would have the legal authority to do so. Rape the womyn and kill the cucks.

This is great.

Black Bloc anarchist demands that someone else get arrested.

>No code.
>No honor.

she's also good two ugly ass followers that make her look even better

she's fucking good pol

Do you own a business?
You do?
FUCKING FASCIST

why are you so obsessed with that jew loving cuck? he's literally no one.

What if it's like that episode of it's always sunny where dennis pretends to be a hippy so he can bang that tree hugger chick?

TFW I'm balls deep in the anfia

look out antifa is going to beat up all the poor defenseless trash cans in their war against anyone who disagrees with them

>God damn you Bernice!

anybody got more pics of her

>Disgusting upturned pig nose.

No thanks.

>she reminds me of the rabbit from zootopia.

>did you just say that fascists shouldn't be addressed with physical violence?

"oh! so you are going to beat me? A poor man from an empoverished region in Europe with strong afro-asiatic ancestry? I tought those who voted for trump were the real racists"

Being a racial freakshow has it's advantages

if you kill your enemies they win.
Also you make more of them.

We don't want you to be less fascist. We want to bash you dead

there are plenty of hot girls who dont look like they are one hatefuck away from stalking you for the rest of your life

you've had too much sex, please leave this site.

>superior aryan genetics
>falling so hard for Jewish tricks you become a latke

Celibacy is a virtue my friend but not if its going to make you fawn over shit

She's fucking ugly.
She looks like she could be Angelina Jolie's inbred brother that got smacked in the face with a frying pan.

You guys are faggots.

This

She looks like a fucking man

I wonder if pol would be less racist if they actually read up on housing inequality and Inn city conditions instead of just shit posting online

why does she have to be so cute...
I'm literally shaking.
I want to save her

Good fucking luck. You fucking pansies get stabbed every time you try even with 10 to 1 odds. You limp-wristed cuckholds can't hurt anyone.

youtu.be/KRxMYh7xicY

She's so fucking cute, and her friends werent that bad either. Do we have a name yet???

Fucking Nietzsche, depressing material, but clearly she doesn't know that he isn't the best thing to cite to support her views. He probably would be appalled.

Mmmmm I want to colonize her. Can someone make one of these shoops for her.

qt

Oh please why don't you show the footage of the guy screaming for the police as the bloc beat him down at the Sacramento rally. Those guys got fucked.

>upturned aryan nose is disgusting
whatcha up to rabbi?
you're fucking delusional. She is literally surrounded by hambeasts and ugly tranny SJWs. she's like a diamond in the rough. you cannot deny her beauty. Picture her with long hair if it helps, user

Her cheekbones are enormous boulders and her jaw could be used to plow a field.

12/10 would marry and impregnate repeatedly until too bloated to locomote

LOL

i hope they died

who's "we" and why can't you live or think as an individual instead of desperately being part of a collective for self validation
>women
oh, right

Nah I'm new to the whole movement and you can thank trumpet for the rise in our numbers

I cant believe those eyes, I sure hope she has an Instagram.

Stop being a wierd beta

>Lusting after women who look like they spend their days rooting up truffles.

>the guy screaming for police
LMAO You mean your little negroid pet?
Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE

You faggots went with 300 vs 25 and still ended up with 10 in the hospital and none of ours. You were completely blown the fuck out because you're fucking weaklings.

>those guys got fucked

Are you retarded? It was about 200 antifa versus about 20 Nationalists and the 200 antifa got their asses kicked. Best part about it is antifa was the one to brings the knives, but the nationalists disarmed them and fought back with their weapons.

>trumpet
lol
beginning to think that all these antifa shills are just CTR. whats the endgame, to make antifa seem bigger than it is? to radicalise the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""alt-right""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to hurt Drumpfs presidency?

>lusting after DRAWINGS
could you be any more of a loser who is completely detached from sanity?

>You will never be a alt right warrior bloodied and bruised from battle with antifa
>Outnumbered and hopeless, this Aryan QT emerges from the crowd to stop the final blow from a bat that would kill you
>She takes you back to her studio apartment to nurse you back to health with cookies and tender loving

Why even live...

you realize those bikers for trump will turn into (((fascist))) before you can refresh your twitter feed if shit goes down? i was liberal longer than you were alive and now am ready for rwds to take you garbage out.

No
Shut the fuck up Ahmed
Go back to fuck your dog

yes now back off before kill you for violating the NAP

Drawings are a lot fucking better than race traitors, faggot.

alright.. who cares about being racist anymore. Am I right Sup Forums?

>Beat fascists!
by this same line of reasoning I guess it's okay that we also beat the shit out of communists too
fucking Ideology attracts the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life

>You literally want to be the damsel in distress
>You want to be nursed and coddled
>You want to be treated like a child
>You don't even realise you're the problem

Link to vid

t. antifa (male)

>ywn rape her while she begs for more

Is there any point in continuing to be a Nazi?

They want the right to react violenty
They NEED a violent overreaction
Became right now the "Nazis" look reasonable to the general public

>Why even live...

agreed

your gay

As always, these retards don't understand that us fascists can't come into power unless they chimp out. We have always, ALWAYS risen to power because of liberal degeneracy and violence. The moment people are willing to sacrifice some comfort to crush these elements of society is when the NSA gets put to good use.

Like she cooks. More like slump on the couch, defeated, as she berates you for your failure as a man and rejoices that at least she gets to see Jamal tonight.

There are some cookies, but they are shitty store-bought digestives she scarfs down as if she still has the same metabolism as when you met.

>damsel in distress

Like warriors have never been nursed back to health by beautiful women before. Nice projection there m8

>you will never be in a right winged death squad leading a double life by dating antifa on the side
>you will never get off rope duty at 2:00 a.m. just to go to the border fence of New California and see your qt antifa-fu
>you will never meet up with your antifa-fu in a SHTF scenario after the antifas invade the US with chemical weapons and martial law is declared
>you will never grow old in an isolated cabin with your antifa-fu in Idaho after the nuclear holocaust

That's what they want
And tbqh I really want to give it to them.
But not just yet.
Let them fuck with the regular people and the police a little more
Until the cops are looking the other way and the little old ladies are chearing us on.

Life is suffering

Yawn. We literally dragged one of you fucks and beat him with a flag pol. And the fact that you identify as a nationalist is cute making you fair game baby