What in the actual fuck is wrong with posters from this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Tranceformation_america.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

I don't know, they're your Belgium.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

FUCKING

Sadly this country has been ravaged by satanic liberals and their disgusting agendas. That or cuckservatives who are egalitarians.

Not every leafposter is shit though. Some of us support duty and honor to our fellow men, in particular our extended genetic family (race).

How much time you got buddy?

'avin a problem love?

GREAT

>ravaged
you got that right

COUNTRY

LEAF

Pretty much this.

I figured for the longest time it was just the basement wizards of this nation but a trip to Toronto changed that recently.

They crave attention from America senpai so they post incessant b8.

we have more actual white people than america does

THE MAPLE MAN NEEDS YOU!

A fair amount of them are assblasted chinks and poos, the most autistic things on Sup Forums

Their posts are absolutely abhorrent. And I'm the sort of Australian that replies to long and sensible posts like this:
>haha yeh nah kunt
>get rkt fgt
But at least you know my hearts in the right place.

It's quite cold in the winter and very snowy so if you put a poster up outside it could get covered in snow, or wet which is also bad. Just put posters up inside.

I can usually tell a leaf poster from a mile away even without the country tag.

I notice that a typical leaf poster is narcissistic and sometimes try WAY too hard. You know what I mean.

We try hard to be relevant because nobody really cares about us or our problems.

every leaf poster is actually one person, this is the only explanation

Help us

>people

We lost our country, to the chinks and progressives, we're just killing time trying to make people as miserable as us till they round us up and kill us.

Canada is a fucking meme country with no identity.

Only hope I have left is that Quebec becomes independent from this shithole.

Chinks from Vancouver and Toronto are responsible for shitposts.

you're just to dumb two understand.

You will not divide us

This country is an oppressive, overpriced nanny state that demonizes the very race and sex that built it. Can you really expect any decent discussion from these broken down and demoralized sods?

Fuck off Zhang.

This place is our escape from the harsh realities of life in the Big Leaf, like a moth slowly dying as it flies around a dim lightbulb, we come here and shitpost endlessly hoping for that next big (You) to sustain us for a short while longer.

+1

we're alcoholics and think about killing ourselves hourly

also many of us have inbred quebecer or eastern yuropeen blood

They're expected to post shit, so they do.
They expect (You)s when they post shit, and we give it to them.
"IT'S DEY CULTCHA" as melanin-enhanced individuals of African ethnicity would say.

>implying French-Canadians aren't the worst Canadians

GSP is your only bright spot

My explanation is the Canada and CIA worked on MKUultra mind control together. Whilst the CIA can't act overtly against those who might expose its continuation even to today (for example Sup Forums), Canada can and will. The Canadian gov is cucked by the legacy of MKUltra and is paranoid about Sup Forums or Trump exposing them.

So we get sabotaged with crap as a diversion, and also from brainwashed Canadians.

gay

Why is this allowed?

Like Quebec pushing multiculturalism is not at least partly to blame for the mess we are currently in.

I know I know... Quebec is the victim of the evil anglo man. WAH WAH , insert pics of that tennis chick that noone cares about.

Nuke Toronto and French Quebec and you'll see a very different Canada.

lol I only think about killing myself once a week but I can confirm we are all alcoholics.

I drink everyday, by myself if no ones around, and just finished a bottle of red wine and a six pack of MGD.

I can tell you that this is extremely accurate.

You can usually tell who the chink Canadian posters are. They are as beta as they can get I can tell you that.

I remember I stole some chink's gf at cabana pool bar, took the chink back to my place and made her scream.

Nevertheless she told me that he thinks she was still at her 'friend's' place.

Canada and Bill Wilson made Mortal Kombat Ultra?

You really had to ask? When Harper was in charge, Canadian posters are alright albeit annoying at times.

Now it's just full blown faggotry. Pic very much related.

>Implying Anglo cucks didn't copy french culture to differentiate themselves from Americans.
>Implying Anglo cucks have an identity other than being Chinese.

Fucking hell, the word "Canadien" used to describe french Canadians exclusively.

I actually believe you syrupnigger.

Its a scum fuck country with scum fuck people.
Cowards, race mixers, drug use and booze a plenty.
Its a shit country and cant wait for it to fall apart.

>be burger
>post as leaf when in an shitposting mood

Do Canadians really post here? I thought everyone was doing what i do

You're whats wrong with us bitch.

Northern Ontario here
Not our fault bud

Fucking Qc liberals are the ones pushing for multiculturalism and they hope it will erase Quebec's culture, all in the name of staying in Canada.

still gets a chuckle out of me

>try hard
YES I FINALLY FOUND OUT WHATS WRONG WITH CANADA
Y'all try to hard trying to be revelant.

Far left state.

I don't know what your talking about

nothning ur just racist against chinese

I mostly assume its the torontofags who give canada a bad rep

>ya'll

faggot

>Fat niggers

Canadians have the power to change, voting for the right candidate.
Pic very much related.

Fuck you nigger I hate Amerifats so fucking much can you just die? YOUR president is a fucking retard you should be ashamed. At least my president is cool and progressive yours want to kill gays and take rights away from women.

BAIT BAIT

so many leaves shitting on their own country - shameful really.
you should be proud of it you lazy fucking cucks.
that or piss off elsewhere.

Help i'm worried for the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GJdnxbngp0

Our true flag.

Search for Trudeau in this book:
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Tranceformation_america.pdf

Nothing, if you took any of our posts and changed the flag no one would give a shit but because of

>m'leaf

we're constantly painted as court jesters and degenerates even when we make valid points

We're usually right and it pisses people off. The nature of our own problems doesn't stop us from pointing out others', and we revel in the despair.
We're the sad clowns of niggertits.

Quads of truth
>my president

Also, there's all the shills using our proxy, and the fucking 1st generation landed changs and poos.

That's not New France's flag, you silly anglocuck

See y'all a bunch of haters and try hards.
Cant even enjoy drinking at 19 around most Canadians becuase y'all get too drunk and act like retards.
>American born in canada and cant party hardy like a youth becuase y'all are depressed fags and raging drunk assholes and asshole left hipsters.

Found the proxy shitposter.

Le drapeau de ma véritable allégeance.

You want to know what it sounds like when Americans are defeated in a debate?

>leaf

This place is full of faggots from le_donald who can't come up with anything original. I have a hard time believing that someone could post that meme for months and still find it funny.

It's just a cocked country fulfilled with cocks.

kill yourself, wigger.

>tfw Ontario
Consider yourself lucky. Toronto's filth has been rapidly spreading across the province in the past decade.

Vive le Roi, à bas la république

Let me just ask Canadians, are you at least making Progress? Are you at least on the path to becoming Unchecked?

Or is Trudeau gonna win his next election in another blowout?

Uncucked**

>be proud of mediocrity, laziness and failure

It's hard to feel pride when the citizens of country are forced to eat shit and pushed in the dirt on a daily basis. This country hasn't done anything note worthy in decades. It doesn't even to be something crazy, I mean you look at a guy like Terry Fox, he just gimped across the country but it made people feel a sense of pride and hope, he was our guy.

I did piss off and made it ok in America.
Problem? Couldn't find a place to live.
Otherwise id move there and own guns in peace but
>ablo ablo no guns canada

>anglocuck
>says the qubecer in a foreign language under a foreign flag
get the fuck out of our country francophonecuck

You don't actually have any right to be in Canada, you're guests of HM Elizabeth II and the Canadian government, you have to go back (to Algeria).

IT WOULD BE A GODDAMN PLEASURE

The irony of Anglos defending their Anglo heritage but shitting on Francos who do the same. KYS

oleary is a conservicuck

>on the path
Nah, we'll reach full allahu ackbar civil war before people see the truth

I dont think canadians ever shitpost. Most the posts from us are logical and backed by facts.

This is pretty on point.

Yes and no. We've always had a "silent majority" and most of my family members and friends love Trump. But because we have a parliamentary system it's much more difficult for an outsider to become PM. Also, big cities house a fuckton of ridings and niggers and Muslims are garunteed to vote Liberal.
Trudeau's popularity is quickly dissipating so unless the Liberals replace him I don't see them winning in 2019.

Oleary kinda just looks like a scumfuck, and as far as i know he has no intentions of decreasing amount of migrants that come here yearly.

>the irony of a people who called themselves white niggers calling anybody else cucks
Fucking bitched for hundreds of years please shut the fuck the up and do it

I doubt you know what tha means.
Sorry i like going out to bars and small talking with people.
I also like pop music on the radio.
I find funny in small everyday things.
And with that attitude you and every other Canadian i meet is why I despise this country.
Your government
Your cops
Your people
Are all depressing and angry and negitive.
No wonder i used to get bullied when i move from canada to America
I was a negitive Canadian.
America is nice you can be around people of different backgrounds and find common ground.
Not in canada, dare say you dont like hockey prepare to get shit on by everyone.

Not a terrible theory. It's the nearest Anglophone country culturally and geographically. It would be more palatable and less likely to arouse suspicion.