Trump loves us! He will not divide us!

All you have to do end this miserable shit's live stream campaign is just reframe the "He will not divide us" line into being pro Trump. Since this statement is positive, this is really easy. Just say "Trump loves us! He will not divide us!" Then all these "he will not divide us" chants become pro-Trump as they'll be cast as being part of this larger, pro-Trump frame.

Trump will unite us. He will not divide us.
Trump loves us. He will not divide us.
Etc.

Like you can say "Trump Loves Us" while they're getting to say "He will not divide us." Like a call and receive.

Easy. Peasy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoyWcPs7y6U&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks scott

sick mental gymnastics brother

Yeah I've been thinking about this all day. After watching for so long with the sound on the stupid HWNDU is meming my brain.
We must become that which they fear
We must claim HWNDU as ours

TRUMP WILL NOT DIVIDE US

TRUMP SEEKS TO UNITE US

HE WILL UNITE US

I can't take much more of this chimpout. Please brothers, let us claim our waifu camera

Trump loves us!
He will not divide us!

"Trump loves us" is one of the best lines.

Go ride the storm, Sup Forums, what a perfect moment to own hwndu?

Were you not hear earlier today

Sup Forumsblart literally got Shia to chant "He Will Unite Us" on stream with him, Shia is fully in support of this

It's liberals like Shia who are trying to divide us.

>be undercover at pussy protest
>people around me shouting "love trump's hate"
>just yell "WE" in between sentences
>collect tears

Checked, digits of truth.

I thought this too. After listening to it for awhile it almost starts to sound "pro-Trump".

Timestamp for Sup Forumsblart and Shia chanting is 14:05 ish when they were singing in the rain, goes on for about 5 or 10 minutes

Americans scared of my Donny. Sad! I will show them #hewillnotdivideus
- KikeKillerKyle

Where is this video that you are timestamping?

Its on the livestream, it DVR's the last 24 hours and resets, you can rewind to any point in the past day

>"HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism, guided by the spirit of each individual participant and the community.

There ya go

We should subvert hwndu and apply it to Soros. He is the one that is dividing the nation. We can start by hijacking the twitter hashtag and expose Soros's tactics to the normies.

>Trump will unite all races and genders by building a wall to keep the hispanics out, ban muslims from the USA, neutralize every white immigrants, make abortion illegal and banning gay marriage.
>trying this hard at mental gymnastics

HE WILL UNITE US

hey dipshit!

he will not divide us

"He will unite us" is literally the perfect followup.

too lazy to edit this myself
you know what to do

So apparently that guy he assaulted and blew out his eardrums yelled "1488 HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"

TOP KEK BITCH

NEXT TIME COME PREPARED FOR A BEATDOWN WHEN YOU SPEW YOUR MEMES AT SOMEONE ELSES PUBLIC RALLY

Btw did this guy ever fuck the blonde at around 1am last night or did he go full hover hand beta and not even get to first base?

Check out broken-voice-guy trolling shia!

It seems like polblart and shia are bffs now. Shia came out when he showed up and embraced him. Then they stepped on the sidewalk and talked for a minute. Then they shia said a few "He will unite us" lines.

if any of your democrat friends want to bring this up, shut tuem down with this:

>shai had an Art performance where he sat in a chair, and dint react to anything that was said to him
>people lined up for hours to have their turn abusi g him
>during this 'art performance' he was raped by a woman.
>he said he couldnt givemconsent, and couldnt stop them, becuase of the art.

if theres more tyan 1 sjw in the room this shit will trigger them into in fighting.

disrupted four uni classes with this gem when it happened.

How long did this guy go? Sunrise?

antonym of divide is join, so HE WILL JOIN US is what shias really saying

he most likely intends for the phrase to change meaning over the years because muh art

I remember shia bragging in an interview about how "method" he was and insisted that he would have actual sex on camera for a movie.

He left before i woke up and so did the blonde

He tried to awkwardly pat her on the back before mustache man showed up and shitposted all over them again

Im honestly curious if the liberal beta got that sweet blonde pussy or not

Sup Forums mightve gotten BTFO if he did actually get laid

I think this is why he picked such an ambiguous phrase. If the Trump presidency truly makes America great again, this will still be relevant during the presidency

The first few minutes looks soo comfy

Does shia still go there? I live close by and might stop by just for the lulz

You are a goddamned genius!

He won't divide us
He'll unite us.
He won't divide us.
He'll unite us
He won't divide us
He'll unite us.
He won't divide us.
He'll unite us
He won't divide us
He'll unite us.
He won't divide us.
He'll unite us
He won't divide us
He'll unite us.
He won't divide us.
He'll unite us

>He will nut inside us

Shia has been there pretty much all day every day so far, today he's been there the least probably because the weather

The second day he was there from like 8 AM to 2 AM the next morning

>this miserable shit
>you had me at

APPARENTLY TWO ANONS ARE ON THEIR WAY
> REPEAT: THERE ARE APPARENTLY TWO ANONS ON THEIR WAY

He is among us

I figured everyone was going to livestream whatever now

everyone is a TV channel and your bogcell phones are like TV's for your wrists and shit

GMS at san francisco does it best because that place is livestream crazy all day

>Heal the United States

What's mustache mans twitter?

BELIEVE IN HIM

Holy shit doesn't he have hollywood business to take care of? What's he doing there?

If the weather is alright I'll most likely stop by after work. So around 3pm and fuck with him. Happening thread will be posted.

she hugged him and asked him to walk with her to the end of the street because creepy guy from craigslist was there but he also ended up walking off with them

BUMP

hes filming a biopic about john mcenro there in NY

i like the idea of triggering shia better.
you know bring up his failures in holywood, talk about how hollywood rejected him for main roles
it was another anons idea and im just trying to repeat it but thats was part of the idea

any polacks getting down there soon?

Lel. Every once and a while I think to myself "He will not divide us" and smile. Because he will unite us as Americans.

Thanks Shia!

who is mustache man and what does he do

ill be there in 20 mins

"TRUMP SEEKS TO UNITE US"
is the appropriate PSYOP.
t. actualpsyopagent

now that this idea has been proposed you'll see trump with a fake mustache appear & start using it

APPARENTLY TWO ANONS ARE ON THEIR WAY
> REPEAT: THERE ARE APPARENTLY TWO ANONS ON THEIR WAY

Imho he pulled Sup Forums closer together, thanks Shia

"TRUMP SEEKS TO UNITE US"

You guys watching the stream?

he works for the mercenary bane

HE WILL UNITE US

seriously though people this is how north korea do

>banning gay marriage
>and yet trump has said hes fine with it.

All you have to say is "he will unify us!"

Why are there faggots in cars with their headlights on?

shiawilldivide.us is available to home kek

"""""""TRUMP SEEKS TO UNITE US"""""""

Is it kino?

Just watched Transformers because of HWNDU. That fucking movie is 10 years old.

Trump loves us, he will not divide us.

Why not just

"He will be a great President"

?

>too simple? kek

so what's the best way to introduce this new doublethink into their group noosphere?

Go there dressed like Antifa and chant "he will nazify us" until you get run off or more likely get them to join in.

Did he get a kiss?

NEW THREAD IN HERE MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

This with lots of transformers references and HE WILL UNITE US

We need to prep Shia LeBull for Sam Hyde to beat down

brilliant

this creates an association between NSDAP and unification, which because of their conditioning must necessarily be negative.

Funny listening to public radio today. The media talking about how trump has already "declared total war" on the media.
They also did a segment on the "dangers of normalizing trump"

He's here....