Wait, so since Mad Dog is boss and Trump is overlord...why aren't you joining the military and killing Muslims?

Wait, so since Mad Dog is boss and Trump is overlord...why aren't you joining the military and killing Muslims?

lemme guess...dues vult

"it was just a meme haha..."

literally you have no excuse now. serve your country, faggot.

Why does Stephen Colbert hate America? Why can't he be more like his brother?

Uhh... because I've been in for 6 years

what are you talking about, I've been talking to my local recruiter all month...where have you been?

I did back in 1991 and retired in 2011 your late to the party.

Said by the hypocrite who is too scared to serve.

I'm 42 years old, you dim cunt, why would I join the military now?

Besides, there's no guarantee I'll get to kill Muslims.

I've been rejected because of medical issues. Feels real bad.

because I'm going to open a small business and prosper thanks to trump

I suggest every white man do this

They wouldn't let me in on account of I'm too old and sassy for them.

I'm too old at 30, but I'm looking into working on a local base for a satellite communications job desu.

Stfu schlomo

>yeah goyim go join the military and leave mainstream US culture so we don't have to worry about you calling us out on our leftist bullshit

Because I'm already in it

>that id
>BK Burger

fuck yeah

I can program, how do I get a job drone striking people?

Dad?

>tfw bad knee so couldn't get cleared for service
Feels Bad Man!

Already served

i did my time under the Bush administration.

i was in bootcamp when 9/11 happened. trust me when i say i wanted nothing more than 4 years of peace time military welfare queening, but that is sure as fuck not what i got.

Enlisted or officer?
Enlisted you go in as an RPA Sensor Operator, job is in dire need of bodies so as long as you meet the laughable ASVAB scores, you're good.

>t. Sensor

What about his Late To The Party?

Somebody has to stay home for Day of the Rope, OP. Don't you want some strong virgin anons protecting your waifus while you're off removing kebab?

I want to move to the U.S with my American borne GF, wife her there, then enlist.

Since my countries military didn't take me, I'm sure I can find a place in the U.S.

but the chance of killing mudslimes is slim, most likely be mowing lawns for the Sgt.

If the American Millitary would let me join I would.

I only have a GED and a neck tattoo. they aren't looking for people like me. give me some ways I can get around this without spending any money...thats what I thought. so stop asking so much from me

In at 18 retired at 39. What's your excuse?

Already served

go get a couple community college credits under your belt.

Pell Grant should be able to take care of that for you without any money output on your part.

Fuck that, I serve myself. God helps those who help themselves.

I dont want to fight alongside negroes and beaners

I don't have ANY plans in serving in the foreign U.S. Military service such as the Air force, Army, Navy, Marines or any other branch.

I'd serve the domestic Air National Guard, National Guard, etc. though if I was guaranteed a job in the field my degree is in.

I'd also have to lose close to 70 lbs though.

>ID

Old enough but doubt my kid is on here she is too young for here.

OP makes a good point. Every American should join the military and not provide any other useless service, like farming.

I was in the army... went in as a 25b... o thought I was too pussy to be 11b... boy was I ever wrong. 10 months later I earned a re4. I wish I could rejoin. I'd become a marine.

Sometimes my eye hurts a little so I can't join.

Im a leaf tho

Would I be a retard if I enlisted after college? If I can't find a job after I graduate (shit degree), I'm considering it. Serving under Trump sounds like fun, unlike having to endure diversity shit under Obama/Clinton

How much for your finest Russian girl, comrade?

I got booted out for weed when Obama was downsizing. If they'd take me back I'd go

Already in. Hopefully we'll start hearing about a change of OPTEMPO and transition of of garrison and back into war. War kicks ass, only fuckin reason I stayed in. Fuck garrison life.

if shes 14 you bet shes been here

...What's your degree in? Woman's Studies?

Why would you need to join the military to make a living? How shit is your degree?

I'm old as fuck and I have a kidney disorder.

History kek

I could always wagecuck in retail or something, but getting to shoot guns sounds like fun

>cLauAScG
t. Santa

Army guard and air guard are owned by the army and air Force. Held to same standards and perform the same training. Uniform says US Army. That's the end of the line. There is no domestic branch. The guard is basically the army reserve, but you have combat arms and are the only part legally allowed to shoot American citizens.

Did you think draft our daughters was a meme? Your children will fight our wars faggot.

Dumb fucking dog and his dumb fucking look doesn't ever stop being funny

She is not my little aryian princess is still single digits.

Max age is 34. I'm joining soon at 29.

How is 25b? I'm looking into that since I've got experience working with IT.

If you have a degree you get a bigger enlistment bonus and (might) start as an E-3.

I've worked too hard to sacrifice myself at this point

Medically ineligible. ;-;

not being able to find a GF isn't offical yet, you have hope

We have fires to put out at home first. After a couple years once Trump's power is secure, we can change MAGA to stand for

MAKE
ANATOLIA
GREEK
AGAIN

You ever slip her the old cosby?

Fucking like you, mate. I would've gone for History but I wanted to make a living instead. Getting a Masters or Ph.D. would've been useful at the time...PC culture wouldn't have allowed actual History to be taught.

Why not become a YouTuber? You'd make a shit ton of money. You don't have to show your face, just organize the video and have lots of shiny transitions for the kids.

I can't if I've taken anti-depressants, can I? I'm good with the cyber and was scouted after high-school, but went to college.

Yeah, but my point is that I wouldn't want any part of the foreign services on the Military, just Domestic. I don't want to stick my dick where it doesn';t belong. Protect America first here imo.

Joining the reserves.

Oh shit. Jayme is that you?

Gas yourself you degenerate kike

Sorry nope.

too old

No war currently idiot.

only Isis being bombed.

It was just a meme haha, I don't care about anything.

Zozzle

little touchy are we?
what are you hiding?

Joke's on you faggot. I'm in the chairforce already. I'm a software engineer. just a little grain of wood in the 12 foot long pike behind the tip of our spear.

Also college
>breed for the white race
>get a job
>protect my family
>get rich

Only threat we have right now is internal. Enough people with no path in life join up to hold us over unless we get in a major war.

No one is posing a threat right now. So SAGE your ass and fuck off shill. We aren't going to throw away our chances to save the white race to fight for some shit skins in the desert.

Im going to join the army.

The only problem is im 21 and never really worked out a day of my life.

Im not morbidly obese but am chubby.

Im 6'4 though so i could be a good killing machine if i wanted to.

where to start?

How about the gym.

My dad was a kid toucher cop and was a three year legal battle to get a restraining order to keep him away from my daughter.... so yea a bit

He has dementia and dying so good things do happen.

I have psychological issues that would probably bar my entry and don't want to die for Israel. If they draft me into a war with Mexico or Canada, maybe. Plus I have terrible eyesight and shaky hands, so not the sharpest shooter

Because they don't want people with narcolepsy.

>Calls other people faggots
>Posts a picture of a literal faggot.

You can join the Navy with a neck tat

I've already finished my 8 years and got out.

I served under the worst administration to be in the military. What should I do now?

The King is pleased

101st Fort Campbell. Had to leave because of Hodgkins Disease. I miss it. 2 years before 9/11

Military service is one of the fastest routes to citizenship

>dues vult
>dues
>ue
I have no idea what a dues vult is.
Also I'm not American.
Also trump supports Israel and greedy wallstreet bankers I ain't dying for that.
Also this is bait.
Also OP is a massive fag who sucks black cock. His mother will die in her sleep tonight if he makes another bait thread within the next six months.