Redpilled black people

Are based Big Joe and people like Dr. Ben Carson proof that black people can be just as redpilled as us?

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can be... but it's rare.

Sure. It's also rare that women can be redpilled, but it's possible if you work hard to inform them.

Yes there "can" be. I have a good black friend who surprisingly brought me into the light of conservatism. The %s just aren't there yet. Malcum X started figuring it out and they were killed.

Wtf was up with that disgusting haired bitch? "You're on a bike and you're clueless."

YOU ARE ON A BICYCLE AND YOU ARE OBLIVIOUS.

Such a dumb fucking thing to say. Like, as a progressive, shouldn't you applaud that he's using environmentally friendly transportation. Was she bashing him for his economic status? What a hypocritical stance.

Leftists are retarded.

The choice is yours

The exception to the rule does not discount the rule.

Except it literally does...

If there is an exception to the rule, the rule no longer functions as a rule. Simply a guideline.

percentage wise they are more red-pilled than us

Holy shit, the fact that I actually went through a rush of cognitive dissonance reading this blows my mind

This is at least true when you take "high IQ, high education" whites which is kinda crazy

the issues with black people and IQ, despite what many on here believe, are not a product of race, but rather of culture and liberal conditioning. A perfect example is the fact that zookeepers were able to teach (i think it was cocoa) the gorilla sign language and an extremely large vocabulary as well as math and other problem solving tasks. She arguably had quite a large IQ. Being such a primitive animal, it suggests that other races are more easily able to learn than a Gorilla, even if scientifically more primitive (mind you there may be exceptions such as the aussie abos). Racism towards black people is ridiculous. Mentally, they have the capability of being allies to us and on par with us.

We've been trying that for a very long time cancuck.

>Mentally , they have the capability of being allies to us and on par with us

It's way more common than Sup Forums knows because most here either live around ghetto niggers or college educated fuck whitey niggers. My town has blacks but very low crime because jobs and big ass Christian town and the blacks in my life are all redpilled. A black person was the one who first made me reconsider my liberal views. Still though, I visited family in Memphis last year and those blacks were fucking violent kek.

Lol, how much more money must white people in the USA pour into black communities for them to compete with-in a free market?

fair point. can't disagree with facts. Perhaps it is simply more difficult for them to learn to the same extent. It's possible to achieve the same end results, however this requires more work than the average person.
We really need to target forms of media such as MTV, BLM, etc. which promote this degeneracy.
perhaps i just have too much hope that things will change in the near future with trump as president. I want to see the decrease in crime rates and people of all races become successful, for the benefit of all of humanity. I want to see that we proved the libshits wrong... that their ideologies were promoting hate and hurting people.

Some are great, others are just violent apes.

Is "Big Joe", dare I say it, /our guy/?

The fact of the matter is, black people aren't capable of reaching white intelligence, them competing with whites in a free market is going to be hell, i mean even with as much inbreeding or whatever the fuck you want - the only hope they have is affirmative action otherwise it's just never going to happen unless we all just become even dumber through mixing races.

Black people need to stay in their own countries and fix them themselves, but they can't even fucking do that since they now have the chinese doing their work in africa instead.
I mean even the chinese recognise how useless blacks are, they won't even use black people for the work they are doing in Africa.

Sorry i ment "Interbreeding" of course.

>redpilled now means "conservative"

People who make these threads will then call people like Richard Spencer controlled opposition

Some can be. They realize the bullshit that is, and call it out because they can get away with stating it, because they are somewhat protected by virtue of being black.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
>youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

Even blacks who identify as conservative tend to vote for the democratic party btw.

Thealternativehypothesis.org has articles on this.

"Non-whites of every stripe vote for the Democrat party" os the title.

Great site

What's to red pill? Pol just doesn't know anything about inner city living conditions so they just scream nigger nigger

Woah this post screams. Reddit meme Lord pseudo intellectual

The only relevant data in this post is the last one - IQ of white parents adopted kid. Income is relevant but no more - its culture that is toxic, I believe any 9 out of 10 top earning blacks are ball-catching apes of some kind.

Colin Kierpatrick is extremely smart, by the way, he have scored 38 in wonderlic test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

You're right in that their culture doesn't help.
African culture ACROSS THE CONTINENT is basically crabs-in-a-bucket functionally due to the simple fact that any windfall or personal gain a person experiences MUST then be distributed among those affiliated with him, the number of people depending on the size of the windfall.
Bit of extra food? Share it with the family.
Extra money from saving up? Buy nice shit for the community.
Fancy medical job in the last stand of Apartheid where you're paid the same as your white doctor counterparts and equally respected? Everyone and their goat is moving into your nice house.
Cushy government job? You're gonna corrupt it to benefit your entire village.

EVERY time someone gets a little bit ahead in life a proportionate number of leeches come out of the woodwork to cash in on their claim on his soul. It's not that there aren't benefits - Africans have a tight-knit community and no one can tell you it manifests entirely as pure dysfunctional niggotry and still be honest.
But they'll never get anywhere because everything gets shared too evenly, and evenly distributed wealth doesn't have any fucking power.

You can see shittons of people admitting this problem. If anyone has the screencap of the guy who worked with peace corps and experienced this first hand, that was my first introduction to this problem. The second blindsided me when a very prestigious psychiatrist, doctor and author wrote about his time working at a hospital in Apartheid and experiencing the exact same thing. I'd thought until then the premise was just a casual, unconfirmed occurrence but Dalrymple is no slouch when it comes to observing people.

Ah, here it is:
>The young black doctors who earned the same salary as we whites could not achieve the same standard of living for a very simple reason: they had an immense number of social obligations to fulfil. They were expected to provide for an ever expanding circle of family members (some of whom may have invested in their education) and people from their village, tribe, and province. An income that allowed a white to live like a lord because of a lack of such obligations scarcely raised a black above the level of his family. Mere equality of salary, therefore, was quite insufficient to procure for them the standard of living that they saw the whites had and that it was only human nature for them to desire—and believe themselves entitled to, on account of the superior talent that had allowed them to raise themselves above their fellows. In fact, a salary a thousand times as great would hardly have been sufficient to procure it: for their social obligations increased pari passu with their incomes.

Read the criticisms of that study in that article.

It's BS. Germany has a lot more blacks now, they dont perform

A lot of blacks see themselves as original citizens of this country as well. If you really look at our history, it was predominantly white and black. In reecent decades, blacks have had to deal with competition from other immigrant groups, namely spics. I think black people will always have a unique place in our country. If we could back to 1967 and just have the country be predominantly white with a small black minority I would do it.

Am I really going to be the first to point out that this is the nigga that stole the bike?

I was thinking the exact same thing