Why is abortion bad for society?

I can't think of anything

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is stealing bad for society?

I can't think of anything

Kill yourself

Well stealing takes away someone's rightful property, and as we know property is an essential component of a successful modern human society.

I would kms but I want to see Sweden get filled with mudslime half breed before I go

less meat for the meat grinder
less foreskin for the foreskin war

stealing is bad because black people can apply for jobs now

Stockholm Central. it's too late.

also try eating bacon in Malmo

moral arguments are usually pretty to win or stall by replacing one word.

How is abortion good for society?

Well abortion takes away someone's rightful life, and as we know life is an essential component of a successful modern human society.

If you were going to have a baby but it was going to be born full-blown retarded, and you had the sole decision to keep it/abort it, what would you do?

The problems start to happen when when white women buy into the 'my body my choice' meme and become total whores. They then abort any offspring they produce, until they are dried out roasties at age 40.

Meanwhile, the mudslides have 10 wives all bearing children, the Mexicans are Catholic so they don't abort, and the negroes get better welfare with kids.

The result is a shitskin society, with white folks fading into obscurity.

Honestly, having abortion completely unregulated and legal is morally questionable at best.

Killing off the weak is good for society

>MayMey
sick ID, fagggot.

Also, you know what sex is for, right?

Fucking degenerates.

real question is why should i pay for someones abortion

kek'd

he will'd it

Out of this thread paleo conservative scum

If the world was run by you we would be still killing eachother with stones instead of machine guns

now answer my first question bitch

Answer my question first faggit

trade for trade

it's degenerate towards life, nature, and God if youre religious. It also promotes nasty sloots to only sleep with unintelligent CHADs because if she gets pregnant well then she can just get an abortion.

you can't, see? Your argument is pointless and I've managed to stall you.

Ok I'm bored I'll answer you

Sex is for reproduction and pleasure

The real question is: "Is non-white abortion good for society?"

The answer is yes

It's good. But christfags are stupid enough to believe god sends unborn babies to hell so they sperg out.

It's bad when whites have abortions, otherwise it's great.

my first question was actually

kek willed it

Gratz senpai :^)

So abortion is good in the USA since there are no White people there.

Because less whites
and niggers don't abort to get more welfare

>there are no White people in the USA
>lives in Swedistan
kek

I would pay for niggers to abort

Yeah exactly.

Tell this to gopniks and other white trash.

See

and

there's no right to life
its a privilege

thats the problem with the world these days, your parents determine whether you get entrance into this world, and until you're breathing the open air you aint in this world yet

> not treating life like its a privilege
> people like this should be burned alive

guys, chick can get pregnant 20 times and abort each one

then have 2 kids when she's ready, takes less than 2 years for that too by the way

there isnt a damn thing that disproves this

having an abortion doesnt shut off the eggs man

TRIPS

>White

Blacks have many more abortions per capita

We got it ahmed, you are retarded. Proceed into bioreactor.

Still have more babies for welfare

If you we're aborted you would say otherwise... Oh shit. Perspective changing yes? But if you bring a severely crippled person with no hope of a cure In the future and he has to endure pain and you fuck up your marriage over that you are no better than the pro-choice guys.

>tfw Trump is causing the Black population to grow in the USA by lowering the Hispanic and White population in order to breed a hyper efficient army of evolved chimps so that he can take over the world

So stop giving them welfare for having babies and start giving it to them for having abortions

We will have the best hyperchimps. Believe it!

correct

Reduce the crime rate by keeping certain racial groups from overpopulation cities.
Abortion is great for white people, thanks to abortion America is not 60% Hispanic already.

As a Christian, I believe killing an innocent is wrong. You dont have to be religious or smart to figure that out.

That being said, the people who kill their children are likely not white christian women. I would try to convince any white christian woman to never have an abortion.

Do I have to stand in the way of non-white non-christians? Should I? Do I want more of these people in my country or even on the planet? Everyone should know you dont kill your kids.

I would say abortion should be a privately funded practice. I dont want to pay for that.

Maybe the women can do it the old fashioned way and maybe commit a murder suicide in the process. Harsh but a woman who chooses to murder her child isnt really a priority in my book.

Problem is that we have the Jewish media telling us that abortion is good for women and it plays on our moral compass. Get rid of the perverted thinking in western nations first.

Ensoulment of the foetus does not necessarily occur at conception?

Being a Canadian on Sup Forums must be aknowledged as a neurodegenerative disease and put in the autistic spectrum. I have never seen a more childish and retarded argument spurring country on the internet in all my life. They have this 'good goy canadicuck' meme all over them but the fact is that they spill out all their repressed anger on internet image boards as self medication from inadequacy. Post-National my ass post-autistic is the only label I can give because the autism level they exhibit is way beyond what current science can measure. Being a leaf is a disease not a choice they must return when they become Canadians.

Do we know when? I assume morning after pills to flush might be ok.

I dont know when that occurs but I would say in principle halting or preventing life is a negative.

>leafs ruining my thread

Why?

Hold promiscuous people accountable for their poor descisions, it's a huge hit towards hookup culture which is a good thing.
I mean as long as they can still abort defective children and ones that are already dead in the womb there is nothing really wrong with it.

#notallcanucks

I know many Canadians are ovenable.. But there is a remnant here.

How did I ruin it friendo?

If you dont know when, why should it be OK to "flush it down". You could apply a mini pascal's wager, if we "flush em out" and we discover ensoulment happens at conception we will be moral monsters, if we dont and it turns out ensoulment happens after, then we wont be moral monsters.

I asked a question and you responded with "muh beliefs" and "muh objective morality" in a long canadian tier shit post

The only legit part of your post was when you talk about not wanting to pay for abortion funding, which was besides the topic

Yeah, I agree with you. Thats why I said it 'might' be ok but in principle it is wrong.

So you ask a question and expect us to answer it the way you like, with your method of thought?

Im not an edgelord, killing babies is bad.

if it's wrong in principle it never "might" be ok to do it. That's what "in principle" means.

but with abortions you keep minorities in check since they mostly use it to keep their population down without it
you have more nignogs breeding and

Sup Forums sure does love hating minorities and this would go against that view of keeping nignogs and other minority groups down

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

>someone's
Stopped reading there bud

At this point I'll settle for just not having to lay for them.

If you wanna kill your baby you should pay retail

in a perfect world sure but the thing is nigger population is down because of abortion

niggers use it more without it that's another person on welfare you have to feed for 18 years or till they die or get shot and die

this nips the problem in the bud b4 it cause a large demographic change in the states with nigger outbreeding mexicans and whites.

The only reason to not support abortion is if you believe in moloch shit

Jew and white abortions are bad. Nigger and pajeet abortions are good.