youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
youtube.com/watch?v=4bBvmPRqfmo
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
youtu.be/xeKZuwZWHTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...What the fuck happened here?

Leave it and let nature work its course

he was trying to steal copper wire

Genocide the natives then colonize with white people.

Dem be some electrical burns.

>:OOOOO

Was he successful?

mass sterilization of all except the top 10% in IQ ought to get them caught up to the rest of the world pretty quick

holy shit you can see his lungs expanding and contracting in his goddamn side hole.

So this is the power of niggers?

Someone locked him into one of those electrical transformer boxes.

The ones with all the pictures of angry lightning bolts and dead kids on them.

i kinda want to take his peeling skin and just pull to reveal thats underneath.

We need to develop a biogenetic weapon that specifically targets niggers and unleash it on the populace.

Mass genocide is literally the only way to fix Africa. A quarter of the Earth's population will be African by 2100. If we don't solve the problem quick, we're going to be overrun.

What the hell is the context of this video.

I've read that IQs regress towards the mean for that race so even if you have a bunch of high IQ negros, by three generations in they'll be back down to 70.

>that comment
>that flag
never change mexico

Holy fucking hell. you can see his lungs pumping air.

>
>Leave it and let nature work its course
Based.

Stop sending food, money, doctors and medicine.

Total Aryan victory

Damn his mix tape must have been on fire

Glass it.

When i was a kid I always thought you would get catapulted off the Earth if you touched one of those

Stop sending them aide, let them work out their shit.

There is nothing wrong with Africa. It is the people. We need to divorce the residents from their residency, when we assign blame. This is important, because leftist want to pretend it is the land or neighborhood or city which makes niggers bad, when the truth is the reverse. Make them argue the distinction, for a easy and powerful redpill.

Like weaponized sickle cell. Engineer it to be highly contagious with an extreme mortality rate. It's within the realm of possibility.

Let China deal with it

Nah looks at south africa

is there a version with sound?

liveleak.com/view?i=ad4_1484873755

They didn't genocide the natives.

>Was he successful?

get rid of teh blacks

Get rid of the niggers

he tried to steal copper wire, probably got hit with an arc flash on his whole body after grounding the circuit, his flesh fused to the box, and he's slowly being roasted to death while his nervous system turns to charcoal

t. apprentice electrician

fun fact, the outlet in your room has enough voltage kill you easily, don't fuck around with electricity ever

Simple, just don't try to fix Africa.

you're retarded.

>Average black IQ is 80
>sterilize all blacks under 100
>three generations later the average IQ is 85-90

It regresses, not completely returns, you dumb faggot, otherwise evolution wouldn't work.

Pence was here

I say you he dead

lol it is in S. africa indeed.

Sending aid and such keeps them poor, cant really license a mass genocide so might as well keep them poor

>mfw (((You)))rope and cucknada failed for the refuge meme

>view comments
>nigga said it's time to break Ohm's law

Is his hand melted too it or something? Why doesn't he just let go..

Is he still feeling the pain or did the electricity fry his pain senses?

WEW

>Average black IQ is 80
African average IQ is 70.
Average American nigger IQ is 85

>>three generations later the average IQ is 85-90

yeah no.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

yeah his hand is basically fused to the metal

Get out. Stay out.

Major pain.

I'm honestly surprised that all that electricity running through him didn't cause his heart to explode.

I actually had an idea for a non-profit that might work out. The angle would be providing for "African" children with single mothers.

Basically, it would be a Caucasian sperm bank but based in Africa. The idea is that women who mothered a child from the bank would receive a stipend to raise the child. The mother would have to show proof of related expenses or maybe live in a controlled community to continue receiving said benefits.

So the Africans would give birth to Mullatos who would in turn have higher IQ, higher impulse control, etc. Repeat for the next generation with Caucasian sperm donations so the next generation is only 1/4 African. Eventually the 1/8 and 1/16 Africans would begin building their civilizations themselves. The sperm bank could still provide "dilution" services past the 1/16 mark but I suspect that this would be sufficient to show results. With generation times of approximately 15 years in Africa, this would only take 60 years. Not to mention Africans have an incredibly high birth rate, and subsidized by "benevolent" donors it could be even higher.

Thoughts? Ideas for a name?

Stop funding despotic dictators there.
Ensure that we keep ties with the moderates like Paul Kagame.
Also stop giving huge amounts of aid in items they can easily produce themselves. Huge, free imports of foreign cloth and staple foods crush the local markets for such products.

This

I think im getting off the internet for a while. That shit fucked me up

>muscles contract when applied with electricity

that is why you cannot let go when getting electrocuted

Man! now my day is ruined.

Doctors and medicine will keep coming from Cuba as usual. They don't seem to be stopping that.

WOW

thats fucking horrible

dont steal live copper wires guys

stay safe

LOL

two things

one the heat from the shock he took likely melted his skin onto the metal

second, when a current enters your body, it fucks with your nerves

most of the time it makes you tense up or convulse, anyway this generally means if you grabbed a wire, you can't let go, in this case I think he grabbed the metal box around the transformer, which probably wasn't wired correctly and was carrying a current
(this happens a lot in shitty areas, don't EVER go into a power substation, if your areas government send a electrical crew to a damaged transformer, many times they will go with a full body outfit that looks like the shit you'd wear in a nuclear power plant)

He probably can't feel his skin or the specific injuries, but the electricity would be setting of pain receptors on every nerve it passes

his skin is badly cooked too, that isn't from the current, that would be an arc flash

essentially, when you ground any high voltage equipment, if it's old or dirty, it may be covered in dust, m,metal fragments, or many other particles, and if the shock is bad enough, it may ignite that material

I knew an old guy that had his arm amputated, because he got hit with an arc flash when he was working on a fusebox live in a steel mill.
It melted all the skin on his arm to his clothes and erased his fingernails/fingertips down to the bone. (arc flashes are hotter then the surface of the sun if it ignites the right material, the worst isn't metal fragments, but flour, seriously, fuck flower mills)

anyway, how his heart hasn't exploded is beyond me

Low energy. Sad!

I forgot to mention, when a powerful current enters the body, it's like a small needle, but when it exits, its like a shotgun blast made from fire and fuck you

thanks mom, but I'll do what I wanZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Planet of the apes tells me this may not be a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bBvmPRqfmo

>electricity turns black men white

Yea but there will still be 90% less of them

>sickle cell
>contagious

talk about having a bad day

PENCE STRIKES AGAIN

We don't

Bring back Rhodesia and other colonies
it's the only way to save them and the very few with actual high iq

Someone needs to tweet this to Pence

>fun fact, the outlet in your room has enough voltage kill you easily,

why do you lie on the internet?

Lighten up Africa

>African average IQ is 70.
>Average American nigger IQ is 85
Hilariously this is entirely due to their ~20% white admixture, not because of any sort of selection for intelligence.

We kill the niggers and populate it with Whites.

How am I supposed to feel about this? It isn't pleasant to view. I know that much.

if ur such a good electrician you'd know it was the amps that kill you not the volts.

>Electrical Engineer

True, it does. But there's typically a circuit breaker limited to 15 or 20amps, so you aren't gonna be scorched to death like this dumb fucker. That is more than enough to stop your heart though.

He went reaching for the largest, shiniest piece of copper he could see in that box. Too bad that solid bar of copper is the fucking main power terminal and likely delivered a couple thousand amps in the span of miliseconds.

somehow whites are at fault for this. If only they didn't invented electricity... oh wait, a melanin man was the one who invented it

Jesus fuck knock him away from the thing, don't sit there and watch!

>radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/

Basically: colonialism.

Blacks have proven they are incapable of self-rule, devolving into brutal violence and petty tribalism the moment they are allowed to govern themselves. Every successful, prosperous white nation founded in Africa has been run into the ground by the blacks post-colonialism: Rhodesia, Zambia, South Africa, etc. As soon as the white man leaves, his nation collapses and blacks are left to starve and kill each other.

Blacks have been backwards for thousands of years, so fixing them is out of the question. The only way to fix Africa is to simply replace the blacks with other races: see what China is slowly doing throughout the continent.

Africa's vast wealth is there for the taking, and the locals are too stupid to understand the literal diamond and gold mines they are sitting on top of.

get a wooden stick with a rubber end

if you touch him you will get eletrocuted urself

>has enough voltage kill you easily.

i think you should go back to school

volts dont kill, amps do

Utility worker here.

If you've ever done the "day one on the job electrocute a hotdog" you will know it will cook the skin. It will turn black and carbonize from standard mains voltage. Fuck it even gives off light, though pickles work better.

Arc flash does suck though, not as bad as wearing the the actual fucking arc flash gear OSHA makes us wear.

Watched a union retard measure a 13.8kV bus P-P with his Fluke 87, leads went poof.... fucking Darwin award winners in the American unions.

Thats fucking wild

>continues to film instead of getting help or putting rubber on a stick and pushing him off of it
I mean I know the nigger is charcoal and there's zero chance of him surviving that, but damn.

Fucking apes.

He is not lying, it only takes about 200-300 milliamps to kill someone, and your outlet can support 15 amps, usually

Would you really risk it. Risk your life trying to save an idiot for moral superiority even though you have no idea how much harm you might put yourself into or let him die/ wait for someone else who knows how to deal with these situations.

Shocking revelations

I was thinking doing a running jump kick like related. If you are in the air when you kick him, you won't ground the circuit.

China will experience the same problems as Europeans did. Just give it time.

I know, right? It's revolting, and I'm not just talking about the .webm. Just look at this thread.
It's shocking to see so much racism in the current year.

Like related. Forget pic.

this makes me really happy

Holy fuck Ive seen some shit. Im not sure which would be more painful now. Electric burn or to be set on fire.... thinking electric burn just because you get fused with the metal. Fuck man

here's a classic we use to scare noobs

youtu.be/xeKZuwZWHTM

>Would you really risk it.
For a nigger, no.

If it was a white person I'd try to go get help instead of filming it like a retard.

If it was a nigger I wouldn't bother.

wew. at least they look like they instantly died in less than a second.

yes, he even got a new nose on his back

T.I.A.

Europe tried, they got called racists and eventually left.