>Thread video
youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk

>Enoch on the EU
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>The Battle for Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ

>The Present Is a Foreign Country
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>Theresa May under pressure over Trident missile test as the oldhag is caught out lying about the shitty defective American-owned system
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38711418

>ONE MILLION more migrants to land in UK before Brexit unless May acts NOW, which means they're coming
express.co.uk/news/politics/757480/EU-migrants-UK-Britain-Brexit-Theresa-May-leave-borders

>Theresa May promises 'active' industrial strategy based on phone repairs and coffee shops
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38713327

>Brexit: Australia eyes relaxed UK immigration under trade deal. THanks GLOBAL BREXIT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38704325

>Theresa May will meet with the President on Friday and tell him off for being an anti-EU sexist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38707524

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement", says Gerry Adams
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/21/northern-irelands-eu-exit-will-destroy-peace-deal-says-gerry-adams

>Brexiteers in warning to German business
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38694465

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>23/02/17 - Labour's double by-elections in Copeland and Stoke
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM
youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg
youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=6zN4_7hq77g
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
youtube.com/watch?v=BW9Fzwuf43c
youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0
youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU
youtube.com/watch?v=9I3CwSXhd40
youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=K6S4O-VtZBI
youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=ghPcYqn0p4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=hoskDZRLOCs
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
youtube.com/watch?v=4PQrz8F0dBI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZTzPmn-87w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tfw you realise Britain will survive

youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement"

Why is the Irish Republic so dead set on getting a piece of land that doesn't even want them, that they are willing to make up bullshit like that?

Why is this prick so suddenly concerned with the democratic will of the people in relation to the Brexit referendum yet completely disregarding the fact N.I wishes to stay?

He is IRA this has and always will be their aim

As fucking what

youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY

Your awake, Ive been left here all alone

I'm not very well

Maybe its not food poisoning and is AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

youtube.com/watch?v=6zN4_7hq77g

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc

>I'm not very well

>Peepposter

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Go to sleep lad, let Brit/pol/ sleep.

She performed at a festival I went to in '96

More video content is a good thing.
Embed was a great addition to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

Never

youtube.com/watch?v=BW9Fzwuf43c

youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0

What festival? How old are you user?

>More video content is a good thing.
Glad you appreciate it senpai

Why the name, fag?

Are you a bit of a Rimmer from red dwarf?

A classic fashy bootlicker? but Not.

40yo lad and it was the Phoenix, was only around £60 for the 4 days

no about the syrian war, faggot. I am comfy, but my mind is constant vigilance.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

>Why the name, fag?
Why not?

>Are you a bit of a Rimmer from red dwarf?
No there was another user who use to ruined threads and someone named him Rimmer. His tripcode got released so I stole it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo

>40yo lad and it was the Phoenix
What brings you to Brit/pol/ at this time of night? Never heard of the phoenix before but the acts look fucking solid, most festivals are just corporate milking machines nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

>no about the syrian war, faggot.
well fuck you then

>most festivals are just corporate milking machines nowadays
Whereas the ones back in the good old days were, like, celebrations of our free spirit, maaan, free of all that fat cat bullshit

>tfw there are people who still don't know that the 60s were a consumerist plot

youtube.com/watch?v=9I3CwSXhd40

Fucking narc

Honest opinions on Norther Ireland Lads? Keep in mind that I love you with all my heart.

Just met the only girl I've ever felt like I was in love with on my first day at work. Then I woke up, I feel so empty now.

Self employed lad, this time of year is always dead for work.
Phoenix ended years ago m8y, first and last festival I went to and not a cell phone in sight.

Good to see you finally got your trip working again after your ban though

youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

I want to leave

>"""""accidentally"""""

How's that?

Needs to learn how to stop costing us so much money

Does anyone kind of hope Europe unifies now?

An independent and relatively isolationist UK, closer to the USE sphere than the USA, slowly gaining in military and economic power.

If they could kick the slavs out or take a two-tier path to greater integration, extricate themselves from current crises as an assertion of force...

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Made me smile for a second there

>Needs to learn how to stop costing us so much money
Bring back the shipping industry then ya bastards. I'd still say the mainlanders can learn a lot from us though.

>Self employed lad
fair play

>Phoenix ended years ago m8y
: (

>first and last festival I went to and not a cell phone in sight.
Mobile phones with cameras were a mistake

>Good to see you finally got your trip working again after your ban though
Which ban, are you rollo poster?

>independent
>isolationist
>gaining in military power

None of those things will happen with the Tories in power, did you even read the GLOBAL BREXIT speech

youtube.com/watch?v=K6S4O-VtZBI

You can never leave its a lovely place

>tfw we can check out of the EU any time we like

Went from pure happiness to soul crushing depression by simply opening my eyes. At least I have brit/pol/ I suppose.

YJ20 DINT GO TO FREE PARTIES IN THE 90'S?

The 90's was legit desu. 90's was the most fun decade of all time. 90s 00's had all the tech you needed, but also it wasnt so captivating that you preferred it over real friends.

This was meant for you

What I find fascinating is that the last symbols of Britain as seen by the world came from the 60s.

I mean the American vision of the UK is essentially riding a AEC Routemaster through (white) London on a street full of black-cabs and minis to buy a Beatles record in a small shop beside a red phonebox while Harold Wilson drinks tea across the street. Also "The Who" make a token appearance somewhere too.

Maybe, just maybe if they're a 12 year old girl they'll also throw in JK Rowling pointing at Mr. Wilson and screeching FAAAAASCIST.

The military/economic part was about the United States of Europe. What we do doesn't really matter.

The independence and isolation are less likely, but one can always pray for a bout of Mr. MacMillan's EVENTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU

Shipping is never coming back to first world countries lad..... so yeah maybe we should bring it back to Belfast

youtube.com/watch?v=ghPcYqn0p4Y

>Mobile phones with cameras were a mistake

Yeah can't go to any event these days without straining to see through the sea of smartphones held aloft, they have their uses but.

>are you rollo poster?

Never hear of him :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
Had this playing in the background as I found this thread

Imagine being excited about this.

>What I find fascinating is that the last symbols of Britain as seen by the world came from the 60s.
Attempts are made to keep the world in a sort of perpetual 60s and to imply it's when civilisation started

It's like 1984 in a way, before the Glorious Sexy Revolution everything was poverty-stricken and crap and we all wore top hats, then suddenly the world burst into colour

Yeah can it with the oneitus, buddy. You need to become completely self dependent. sorry.

Fixed for 2030

It's not just that, though. The US embrace other decades (especially the 80s) much more wholeheartedly. We take bits and pieces here and there too, but our image hasn't moved a day past 1968.
What a pity the country has.

Chronologically I might assign it to the death of empire and the failure to take up a new cause.

Also as perhaps a sign of desperation, we still hark back to WW2. Keep calm and carry on [bathes in tea]

>so yeah maybe we should bring it back to Belfast
Do it, I don't care if I get korean wages, I could be haven a job that would be making me as relevant as the titanic builders.

>Yeah can't go to any event these days without straining to see through the sea of smartphones held aloft, they have their uses but.
I guess its ying and yang everything has there ups and downs. But its a shame going to live events of any type people cant just enjoy the moment and use their eyes and brain to remember it.

I really hate that union jack with the fucking flash gordon symbol in the middle.

What would make you content about British politics?

The existence of a conservative party

It's not too much to ask for

What would be the core policy program?

youtube.com/watch?v=hoskDZRLOCs

I agree, getting rid of manufacturing and manual jobs in favour of outsourcing and automation is all well and goo as long as you replace the jobs. Hopefully Trump does it in the states and we follow his lead

Leaving the European Union and actually having a plan beyond "G L O B A L" that's based on restoring sovereignty rather than the usual Thatcherite arguments of freeing ourselves from EU regulations so that we can import cereal with nails in it from Uzbekistan, the rest is gravy

Ah no, I must correct. The country must not have moved past 1969.

Tony Benn strikes again. (Now there's a headline for you), Concorde first flew in 1969.
I've always admired the irony that one of the most left-wing men in the Labour party championed a machine for the wealthy. And I do mean admired, I'm not being snarky - because it all fits together. It's the white heat of technology in a glorious 153°C white bird.

I think high-technology (which we do sort of still do, but never in quite such an imagination grabbing way.) is one of the great unmourned things of this country. It was an interesting attempt to find a role.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

Outline 10 points what you would like in their manifesto

Aye, we wuz battleship builderz and shiet. We were so important Germany bombed us. Then Thatcher happened.

>But its a shame going to live events of any type people cant just enjoy the moment and use their eyes and brain to remember it.

It's true, some people pay for live events only to miss it because they're to busy watching it through their smartphones tiny screen.

On one hand i'm glad they're there because we get to see juicy footage of X event; but like you said Yin Yang, what they offer with one hand they take with the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA

>Then Thatcher happened.
Use to defend her just to piss off lefties, then realised they were right for the wrong reasons

>So there you are – you can see what it is like. The camera's hot, probing eye, these monstrous machines and their attendants – a kind of twentieth century torture chamber, that's what it is. But I must try to forget about that, and imagine that you are sitting here in the room with me.
Opening to Conservative Party political broadcast, 24 January 1962. Macmillan decided to open by showing the television outside broadcast crew who had set up their equipment.

BASED SUPERMAC

>in favour of outsourcing
Nah, outsourcing anything but resource extraction is a meme.
Automation sure, that's fine, but manufacturing is something you can do essentially anywhere for the vast majority of products.

What do you mean 153C?

You're a good source of Ulster pepes pal

LARP city but I'm in an accommodating mood
Leaving the European Union
Increasing the voting age drastically
Restoring selective education
Starting the war on drugs
Making divorce gradually more difficult
Nationalise the railways
Restoring the sanctity of jury trial as best they can by raising the minimum age to be chosen as well as bringing back absolute majorities for serious punishments
Restore the death penalty for murder (And so scrap the Human Rights Act, at least I'm pretty sure)
Make the police a patrolling deterrent instead of a cleanup crew
End devolution
Hang Rimmer

That's pretty metal

It's the skin temperature on the nose at the maximum speed. (I looked it up.) Which is 307°F
In normal flight it was 127°C (260°F) at the nose and 90°C (194°F) at the tail.

Very hot. It sort of ties into how the Prime Minister of the day had talked about the "White heat of technological revolution".

Doesn't she know that she can just go to Syria to meet a terrorist? Much easier, and probably safer too.

Cool

Watch this prophetic James Goldsmith interview

youtube.com/watch?v=4PQrz8F0dBI

youtube.com/watch?v=SZTzPmn-87w

Masculine & protestant as fuck