TPP

Just replace the US with China and Indonesia, tweak a lot of the terms to make it better since it was American corporations the ones trying to fuck everyone over, and we are set.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

We were never friends to be honest.

You were always a bunch of treacherous cunts.

Although Australia doesn't benefit I acknowledge Americas right to put itself first.
You wetbacks need to stop being so entitled.

I am saying this is good. America can do whatever it wants for all I care, as long as they do it alone.

You can watch us from the other side of the wall pablo

Sure, I wonder if China would like to have a naval base in the Sea of Cortés.

You do realize China is likely to fuck even Mexico over right? It sounds ridiculous, but they can undercut even Mexicans, and suck factories away. They have half a billion people living in third world level poverty who are desperate to get factory work, Mexico will be hard pressed to compete with that.

You are not giving us any options, so that is better than fucking nothing.

You give them a naval base and they will start fishing there as well, you really want that?

>implying they could build anything with a carrier fleet blocking their way

kek

Our maybe we shold start building nukes with our highly enriched uranium from our Nuclear Power Plant. Or completely stop the Drug War and look away and see how you do without our cooperation on the issue.

Either way, we have to break away from you and stop being so dependant on you ASAP.

we are making a new bilateral deal with daddy trump here,go mingle with the chinks if you want

Sure, I wonder if Mexico would like to have a new "democratic" governmrnt installed.

He is talking with us first. A "tequila effect" wouldn't be good for you either, especially since you are part of Alianza del Pacifico.

And, good luck if you want a good deal out of the orange cunt with his "America First" rhetoric.

The last time you tried it didn't work, ask your friend Victoriano Huerta how that went. Or our friend Fidel, from Cuba. You know he planned his revolution from here, yes.

>we have to break away from you and stop being so dependant on you ASAP.
No shit sherlock. You should have stopped basing your entire economy off leaching from us like a parasite fifty years ago. Now that the we the host have finally gotten around to sprinkling some salt on you leeches you act indignant? "How dare you take my free meal away!" Topkek
It's time your country evolved into something more than a parasite.

Stop the drug war if you like, we are still building the wall. It would do far more damage on your side of the border than ours if Narco's run wild.

>Build nukes
If you want to blow billions of dollars on a couple of nukes go ahead, it's not like you would be able to threaten the US into giving you shit over it. It would just be a massive government boondoggle, but have at it.

The nukes would not be used to threaten anything, just as a measure of protection.

>It would do far more damage on your side of the border than ours if Narco's run wild.

Not really, our murder rate was 3 times lower before it started.

>your entire economy off leaching from us like a parasite fifty years ago.

As I said in the OP, your corporations took advantage of our ridiculously low minimum wage to make us their slave labour. We benefited nothing from it. Good thing you are finally fucking away from us.

>Our maybe we shold start building nukes
You need intellectuals for that.

Good thing we have been capable of building them since the 70s.

>even a fucking chink is taller than peña
JUST

Dumb americans, they just live the entire pacific market to the chinks.

Burger japcucks are the most embarrassing thing ever

China has always been China first and always will be. If you think you are going to be getting good deals from them, then you are horribly deluded.

What I do know is that we won't be getting good deals from you.

We never did btw.

True, with Trump we might reach China level of fuckery. Just organize a South American trade partnership

You really did actually, your exports to us have been great for your manufacturing, though I do feel that focusing on manufacturing for other countries do not give nearly the same benefits as making your own corporations would

Despite growth in productivity, real wages in Mexico are lower than what they were when NAFTA took effect. Wages in Mexico are diverging from and not converging with US wages. I am sure TPP would't be good either, but it sounds better than a recession with unstoppable inflation.