What are they even fighting about?

What is wrong with women?

Who is watching her children while she acts childish in public?

Their moms
Since they all live at home after their black BF's left them with nothing

they assume that what they want should be law of the land, at all times. It is a sense of entitlement that our culture has bestowed unto them. We give them everything, they have such an easier time, and when something goes against their wishes, they freak the fuck out. Why do you think most divorces are started by women. Men just wanna get on with their lives and mostly are OK with shit happening so long as they can have a family. But women need everything, and they need it now, and they need it perfect. They are basically children.

They're women. Chock full of ideology but bone dry regarding principles. They are marching because that is what other activist women are doing, that's it.

90% of the women in these marches have no children, thats why theyre so pissed

she hasn't realized slut walks and vagina rallies arent the way to happiness yet.

>Millenial
>White
>Children

she has a mental illness

Let me give you a red pill on women.
The thought-behavior process of a woman goes:
>instinct
>emotion
>action
>reasoning

The female acts purely on emotions, derived from her chaotic womanly instincts. Any reasoning power she possesses is geared towards post hoc rationalization and justification of her behavior. Reason for a woman does not figure into her behavioral process except after the act.

The man, on the contrary, looks like this:
>instinct
>emotionreason
>action

The second step here is where the male uses reasoning to analyze his emotion and decided whether it is correct or not, and then this feeds back into his emotion in a loop. Only after that does the action occur.

This is why females are irrational and barely human, while men are fully human and superior to women in every way.

Women do not have ideology or principles. They have an instinct to group inclusion. They go with what will make them popular and liked within their social circles. To do this, they employ virtue signalling.

>Wow, all my 19th century diseases can be cured and I can own and operate my own home and vehicle and have money and property independent of a man. I have more freedom and opportunities than ever before, in fact even more so than men seeing how men let me do whatever the fuck I want regardless of being qualified or not. The government will penalize them for not hiring me!

>This future sucks because women aren't directly in charge of it!

Women.

This. This women's march was your typical female way of complaining just to complain and be seen complaining. Just on a massive scale. Starting an argument for the fucking sake of having one, like women always do.

>Chock full of ideology but bone dry regarding principles

Man user that's a great way of putting it. Women seem to have concept of principles. Of things that go unchanged and always are. They are constantly following trends, like you pointed out too, so they don't understand or actively reject the concept of principles that don't change on a whim and guide one's behavior.

It's about not taking responsibility as always too.

Shut it down

as near as i can tell:

Less mean attitudes
abortions

First time in a very long time that they haven't gotten their way.

>Any reasoning power she possesses is geared towards post hoc rationalization and justification of her behavior.

Bingo. What capacity for reason and capacity they have usually ends up being devoted into rationalizing away their destructive or lazy or irresponsible behaviors instead of just doing the right thing in the first place.

I'm pretty for sure most of a females thoughts revolve around coming up with a list of excuses as to why she's not "wrong" in every given situation.

FREE ABORTION
ON DEMAND
WITHOUT APOLOGY

3 million on their periods last Sat. LOLZ WIMINS

dem titties

I got hammered a couple nights ago and posted a several paragraph long rant on one of my cousins Facebook posts about the marches. Talked about how men have it worse in almost every measurable way (rates of murder, suicide, homelessness, etc.) with citations, and basically said these marches are fucking retarded

I don't care if it was overkill, or if I was showing my power level. I'm fucking sick of seeing this shit posted. Especially when it's from a cousin who was perfectly fine, then goes to state university for a year and starts spewing leftist garbage constantly

Ladies you're gonna have to find someone willing to impregnate you first before you can have that coveted fashionable abortion.

They got told they should be upset. They got upset. Welcome to women.

What children?

They're fighting for Chad's attention

Yeah my sister is the same way. She went to college, in our city, made friends with other artsy people like her and BAM she's an SJW now. The groupthink is fucking absurd.

If anything you're offering the only bit of criticism and counter argument most people will ever even see.

I think that sjw feminists are a pretty small but vocal group. Most women disliked them just like you do. Now its taken on increased relevancy because of issues like birth control

>thinking "Ess Jay Dubya" instead of "Social Justice Warrior"

You like to focus on the shitty attention whores. Remember how they said the woman vote would stop Trump but it turned out that a huge portion of white women voted for him? Well maybe stop isolating those based white women by lumping them together with the liberal cunts.

If you mean this particular women, not a thing. She's part of the solution. A bunch of women dressed up in suffragette outfits basically to mock the degeneracy of the women's march. At least that was the impression I got from see other such images and sentiments on twitter posts today.

I want to punch that face so bad.

What's wrong with that?

it's like the goddamn Borg; the leftest collective is scary

this. they're not ALL retarded. and the ones that were appalled by this "march" just got more woke to this insanity

about who is the cutests

The state silly.

Now get back to work slave.

doctors don't work for free. holy shit.

FREE ABORTION ON DEMAND WITHOUT APOLOGY?????

how about:

FREE PROSTATE SURGERY ON DEMAND WITHOUT APOLOGY!

we gave them freedom. It was a mistake.