youtube.com/watch?v=n80IseX0xoA
youtu.be/KbCYwDAAoKU
g.e-hentai.org/g/1014390/e40a6743af/
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Release date?

Trump san and Hillary chan fighting it out

I would read this

If this is real I'm going to watch the fuck out ot it.

I'm conditionally OK with this.

pls kek make this happen

>liberals love Barron

They made him look like Armon from AoT and that kinda worries me because I've seen some shit when it comes to that character on futabachan.

I have seen Barron but that post was the most autistic thing i have read.

Barron is essentially Augustus Caesar, his father being Julius Caesar. I hope my fellow Americans are ready for the Pax Americana

Please kek, let this be real

It's already out.
barroncomic.bigcartel.com/
Sold out, too. Hoping for scans soon desu

That's a very tumblr gif.

>implying this doesn't look fucking dope as shit

lol, not bad

Japan? Looks like American made fan shit. I mean its still neat but its not blessed by Kek if its not authentic Japanese manga.

Its more funny if Barron is the mastermind behind his father instead of trying to fight against him. Like, you could go through the entire campaign and have a story where Barron has to somehow correct his dads fuck ups behind the scenes to achieve world domination.

that American flag tho

That's why I love it. Nips always have this slightly bastardized view of other countries that ends up being hilarious.

>33
>not blessed by kek
check again

Post more you whore. Also checked.

This is the last one I have from this artist. He drew some other people as cute girls too but none were modern political figures.

Some might remember this artist from the primaries

post some baki

I hope it's like Inspector Gadget, he operates behind the scenes to help his dad get shit done.

>"All 10-year-old Barron wanted was to live a simple life in his Manhattan penthouse apartment. But when his loudmouthed billionaire father becomes president of the United States, he is thrown into a world of conspiracy and danger. Will Barron uncover the secrets that surround his father’s presidency, and finally be able to live the simple life he has always wanted?"

Who will win the Barronb Owl? Charlotte Pence or Jackie Evancho?

>Fucking Japan

Literally pic related.

This fucking autism

>wants to live simple life even though dad is extremely rich
>thrown into conspiracy plot cause baba didn't win

Was this made by a liberal?

Arsenic and Old Lace is a great film.

Trump a cute

Pretty much this. I think they are a perverted, fucked up people to be quite honest, but they are entertaining and also right alot of the time. There's a lot to respect about them.

Sounds like Detective Conan. I love Detective Conan

BIG

Barron is Kira confirmed

Japan just doesnt give a fuck

What would Donald and Barron's Stand be?

youtube.com/watch?v=BI6bPKAskiM

WHITE

LY

MFW I realise Barron is Hitler 2.0

And I love them for that

for you

Is Barron officially our SHOTUS?

Shota of the United States?

As if Barron hasn't been in charge for the last two years already and things aren't going completely according to his plan.

you didnt need to explain the joke dude just delete that post and try again in another thread for everyone's sake dude.

>becomes woke
>has to fight the russians and the alt-right

Is he an aspie ?

Fitting image

Good post

Someone dump the Trump doujin.

you didnt need to explain the joke dude just delete that post and try again in another thread for everyone's sake dude.

There is an image floating around of Japanese feminists replying to western feminists calls to curb sexual abuse in hentai.

They just drop the truthbombs and state they are more worried about the actual abuse than fiction and its mostly women that make it. First lot of feminists I can actually agree with. No fucks given

хaхaхa funny autism

>mini-Trump

I like this a lot.

Just get rid of the cringy leftist knee-jerks, and replace Bernie Sanders with Steve Bannon. And Pence cannot be a bad guy. Paul Ryan can be the two-faced bad guy who's always trying to undercut and trick Barron's Dad. And Ryan half-suspects/kind of knows that Barron has secret super-powers (like a character who suspects Samantha is a witch), but is constantly perplexed and btfo'd in his attempts to outsmart B.

And there's some journalist who always sums things up with a completely false story that we, the viewer, know is false, but which the mainstream public buys as the real story.

Meanwhile, the alternative media tells the *real* story - which we, the viewers, know is real - but this story is so fantastic and improbable that serious-minded people dismiss the alt-media stories as sheer madness.

And there could be an ongoing subplot of a David Brock-like character and his sinister organization, versus Steve Bannon's loose connection with a rag-tag team of autistic hackers who "do it for free."

Could be a great TV series desu

Can you explain this joke to me and please keep it to this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=n80IseX0xoA
dont know if this is related

Who would Ted Cruz be? Please don't make him a bad guy

holy fuck what the fuck

Hes basically the real life lelouche v. Britannia so no wonder the nips are obsessed with him.

That doesn't look like how Japanese people actually draw.

More like DeviantArt shit.

This is the most autistic piece of liberal fanfiction I have ever read.

We need to win the meme war regarding Barron's mythology.

He's not a a faggot, but a right wing mastermind Kekian hacker extraordinaire.

Does Barron legit have assburgers? Is he our boy?

He's ten years old. I have a brother the same age, don't worry about it. The worst part is that when he's older, he'll be able to view his adolescent cringeworthy actions in full 4k Cinema Ultra-HD.

I'm going to masturbate so hard to this

>10 years old
>almost the size of his father

We're literally going to watch this kid grow right before our very eyes during the four/eight years of Trump.

And he's going to be a fucking giant who's going to dwarf his father.

Too late Tumblr thinks of him as Scorpius Malfoy.

>tfw a 10 year old is only 1 inch shorter than you
Is suicide a valid response to this?

Part of this shit reminds me of Artemis Fowl. Saw on normiebook where someone said Barron is given 7 different nannies, called Tetas, or "nannies" in Slavik, and they protect him while fighting against Soros.

no hes just laggy. The wifi is spotty up there.

Exactly what I was thinking

What is this meme?

I honestly feel for him. If I had all the dumb shit I did as a kid forever saved in 4K I would likely kill myself out of embarrassment,

they will be disappointed

youtu.be/KbCYwDAAoKU

Barron is going to be the most /fit/ politician in history. Manlets get fucked.

I'm pretty sure that monkey in the background is wanking it.

I dunno, it was funny and everyone else was repeating it so I did so as well.

>I have no idea how to do audio so just fuck my levels up and make sure every other word clips

DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME??!

BRING THE DELEGATES

Barron use the technique i taught you!

WHERE'D HE GO?

Different whore here
g.e-hentai.org/g/1014390/e40a6743af/
pic related

That kikebook post gave me fucking cancer.

alright you cunt this gave me a chuckle

heres your (you)

you've witnessed the organically grown and harvested meme as it happens in nature. know it. own it, now. it's yours. it's free. it's what you do with it now. reject it or save it, it's your eyes, mind, and hands what decides now. rules of nature online.
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

its literally the plot to Inspector Gadget.

Barron is Penny, and Mike Pence is Brain.

Killer First Lady