New York in 1905

Where did it go wrong?

Giving women the vote.

>life was so much better to live in the 1900s i mean you could die if someone just sneezed at you while working for 10 cents a week and your only form of entertainment was throwing rocks at immigrants
>but hey, no sjws! no degeneracy! right??

This. Women's suffrage was a huge mistake. They overwhelmingly vote based on emotion instead of logic, making them far easier to manipulate than men. The vaginal jew will bring about the end of the west.
Mark my words.

Never try to explain this to your wife.

It looks good because you can see actual people, not just cars.

democracy isn't only letting people who agree with you vote, retard.

:^) anyways trump was elected on 99% emotion

>not getting married to an extremely subservient woman who would rather kill herself than betray or disagree with you

Fpbp. Women are incapable of voting for the greater good of a country, and overwhelmingly vote for a state that treats them like children.

>i mean you could die if someone just sneezed at you
With the current immigration system, that still happens
>While working for 10 cents a week
Wat is inflation HURRR
>and your only form of entertainment was throwing rocks at immigrants
Literally nothing wrong with this. Immigrant hazing made the greatest generation.

Weird to say, but one of the Pillars of America, the freedom it offers, will bring its end. Can't deny them the vote bc freedom, can't have them vote because they vote like lemmings. We need a Julius Caesar to take back the country. See you fellas in 2032, if the country isn't completely fucked by then.

crime rate is lower today

>m-m-muh blacks are criminals meme

more

progressive movement

>women
>people
I mean I like my voting populous to be able to think for themselves, and to be intelligent. Women are the niggers of gender, they are lower IQ than men and act very rashly. We should've only let the Alpha's of our society have a say, the Spartans had it right, fuck Athens.

>you could die if someone just sneezed at you
wrong (and a reddit meme)
>working for 10 cents a week
wrong (unless youre a child or non-white)
>your only form of entertainment was throwing rocks at immigrants
so wrong it hurts (i bet you thought life before television was an empty death march)

you are so fucking stupid it hurts. return to reddit now.

hmmm
not a nigger in sight
i think something is happening to my almonds

Too many niggers today.

>implying young men don't think like women

>everyones wearing the same hat
why. I mean I don't mind but it's like uniformly the same hats.

>what are forensics

Pretty much
Hard to make an argument for democracy when half the people on a sinking boat will vote for more water

You guys realize everything and everyone smelled like shit permanently back then?

If you love it so much you can go back, I'll have my iphones, nice cars, flat screen TVs, PS4s, clean water, heating and air conditioning....

>implying anyone under 25 should be able to vote at all

GOD DAMMIT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF WITH THAT WOMEN HATING SHIT

WOMEN ARE LITERALLY JUST AS CAPABLE AS YOU ARE OF """THINKING""' THEIR GENDER DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT

YOU FUCKING PEOPLE AND YOUR CONSTANT SHITTING ON WOMEN AND THEN E-HIGH FIVING EACH OTHER LIKE A BUNCH OF SHITEATERS. FUCK OFF WITH THAT. WOMEN ARE FINE

t. media-obsessed weakling faggot

you are exactly what (((they))) want white men to be. great job!

prime example of a woman's fantastic grip on their emotions

>implying modern men mature at 25

LMAO libcucks will defend this. Honestly off yourself if you unironically think this.
/thread

Young cucks who don't deserve to live in the west think like women

Women voting and two racially fratricidal world wars.

Not a woman, just sick of baseless women bashing.

Fuck off, not a cuck.

Have you been to New York in the Summer?

>Implying I implied that about the modern numale faggots rampant in the west
If we went by spartan tradition, they would have undergone a decade (more or less) of military life, education, & training. If that doesn't make a man a man, nothing would.
It is a societies duty to make men of their boys and women of their girls. We are failing. Liberalism is a cancer on society.

>nobel price

The streets were full of it. Apartments did not have toilets. Usually they were lucky to get cold water. Dead horses were left where they died. Pigs ran loose.

And try 1905 dentistry the next time you get an abscess or toothache.

And extending the franchise to women made absolutely NO difference. Taking it away would make NO difference.

eh people got used to it

When they let the micks and the garlic eaters in

>shit in the streets
>1905 image is cleaner than 2016 NYC street

>CURRENT YEAR
>these expectations

I wish I lived in the Caliphate

(((Baseless)))
Look at an IQ distribution perhaps, or any study on female neurology vs male neurology and decision making. They make decisions illogically and they have lower IQ's.

you joined the wrong side in the war for starters...

The micks came in the 1860s. The Italians and Jews came in the 1880s.

No. It was allowing Jews to lobby and eventually enter politics in the first place.

I had to.

automobile

It was when it started and then it became shit. Good job faggot

Only married land-owners should have the right to vote. Problem solved without women crying about sexism.

We managed to tame the wops,and micks.

t. woman

You sure seem capable of rational argument.

1920s: Women's Suffrage
1930s: The Great Depression

Coincidence??

>all wearing the same hat
fucking sheep

No

Ooh a chart, nice chart you have. I glad it so "logical" and easy for you to follow. Glad you can write off a whole gender with your chart. You should print it out onto a big pillow and snuggle it every night since it comforts you so much

>Not a woman
Are you sure about that? You might be a woman trapped in a cucks body.

It truly did fuck us

>bake pies and have babies and smile a lot otherwise ur not a woman!!!

When more style of hats came out.

geez you freaks are hardcore

But why did that happen? Do you think that thousands of years of human history got reversed just for lulz?

What went wrong happened before that. It's what changed people to make them accept it.

letting italians and jews in

More like

1920s: Prohibition
1930s: The Great Depression

No Coincidence!

Honestly I understand why the founding fathers originally only let white, male, land-owners vote.

Allowing the mob control is terrible, allowing a mob the vote when 50% are womxn who are permanently living on a hormonal rollercoaster is suicide.

>not a woman
oh it's the eternal white knight saving the internet womyn from 4chins

>1946-1964
This is the equivalent of saying people born in 1986 and people born in 2004 are in the same generation. Nonsense.

Yes I am, what are you going to do about it?

>not a single nigger in sight

I write off anyone and everyone until i have met them or learnt about them. All i can go off are statistics, articles, and culture. What i see as the pinnacle of what woman create and achieve compared with their male counterparts is shameful, and weak.
For the record, I don't think low IQ males should have the right to vote(or breed, but that is besides the point) either. we have the means to make a better society, and we have, in my opinion, a moral obligation.

america peaked when everybody could vote. we still havent reached out greatest potential.

>We need a Julius Caesar to take back the country.
Except that Caesar's rise was only possible because of Sulla.

I would rather be overrun by redneck retards before living in the utopia you're cooking up.

i won't do anything about it since your already making a fool of yourself

Child labor laws.

Ah yes, I too miss the days before degenerate scuba diving.

You should also note that there is major overlap of the curves.

Cars... because roads clearly divide us.

>Where did it go wrong?

When we stopped persecuting the Irish.

Allowing Americans to inhabit this lovely city and then allowing this Americans to sit making butthurt autistic posts on imageboards instead of improving their city.

The people born from 1986-2004 are the same generation you retard - they're millennials. Late 2000's till now, still going for another 7 years or so, is the generation Z or Heartland Generation. They're the ones who are going to save us all from impending destruction, user. There are people being born right now that will bear the weight of western civilization on their shoulders and solve the problems of the Baby Boomers.

jews

>(((utopia)))
So you think wanting a better, smarter, stronger society is a bad thing? Cutting out the bad and cultivating the good are bad things to you?
Your intelligence is low and your morals are wanting.
History is our greatest teacher, learn what worked and why, learn what didn't work and why.
Rome eventually let poorfags have a say and that put them in a very bad spot militarily, socially, economically, and politically.
Sparta let their elite warrior men(aka Spartans) have all the power in government and they were the strongest force in their prime. (for those who care they failed due to inhibiting breeding of their people bc ritual tradition, eventually losing to the Athenians dude to sheer numbers)
The lesson is, if you let your best have the power, your nation will reflect that, and if you let your worst have power, your nation will reflect that too.

you should also note
Low IQ fags btfo

>being a muslim
canada's loose immigration laws is the worst thing to happen to our country.

what is a feudal system.

Spartan women actually had way more rights than Athenian women, fool.

the invention of television.

TV literally rots your brain. TV teases you with unattainable aspirations. TV seduces you into buying trash, and believing trash.

Obama would have never become President if all he had to rely on was radio, and print. he takes a real cool picture. he knows how to act like a movie star. he knows how to do his rapper swagger to impress the women and the blacks. it wouldn't have worked 100 years ago.