Stop replying to Canadians

I believe there is a way to combat the obnoxious fucking amount of leaf posting that goes on here.

Indian posters have been permanently btfo on this site with the poo in loo meme. It never fails whenever that flag is seen. It's pretty much a hardwired subconscious tick to think 'poo' when we see that flag now.

We've tried to do the same with Canadians and the fucking leaf meme.
But it doesn't work the same.
Canadian posters have embraced the fucking leaf meme just like Americans embraced the burger meme.
Canadian posters rejoice in the (you)s. They crave them. Even if it's just 8 replies of
>A fucking leaf

What we need to do is simply ignore Canadian posters.
Whenever you see that flag, don't reply to them. Don't give them the (you) they want.
If you see a thread was created by a leaf, don't reply to it.

The only way to stop this shit is to absolutely ignore them at all costs.
We need to spread this plan.

STOP REPLYING TO CANADIANS

OP is a faggot.

This

Also, do you think there's any way the mods would consider a range ban on Canada?

Range ban yourself, faggot.

If you're truly this butthurt about us being here, you're a faggot.

Gas yourself.

>Also, do you think there's any way the mods would consider a range ban on Canada?
Real talk, lad. This will never happen because this is not your reddit or tumblr safespace and never will be. You're no worse than the SJW landwhales and feminists we make fun of who advocate for censoring things.

OP is a buttblasted 1/8 mick, 1/8 spic, 1/8 wop, 1/8 native indian, 1/8 negro, 1/8 scandinavian, 1/8 french canadian, 1/8 limey

A FUCKING LEAF

the story of a man who got his hair back

It's always the Amerifat that are most triggered by our presence, and the irony is that they make fun of leftist for being triggered. It makes me laugh

fuck trump

Americans are by far the worst posters

Testing my proxy for when they range ban Canada.

They're always the whiniest posers desu, besides mexicans and turks of course.

The most faggot reply, thinking that ignoring problems makes them go away. You're probably a fucking leaf shill.

Fuck you, you leftist trash

fuck toi

well the only canadian alive that has somethign to say is J.B Peterson and he has his own channel. Therefore we can ban the rest of the leafs.

>amerifat having a fit about our superiority
nothing to see here

I will admit the Torontofags and Quebecers are annoying as fuck.

But let's be honest here, when we bring facts you cannot handle it and fall back to the stale "leaf meme". Step up your game or shut the fuck up.

toi is a trashy newspaper

You have a nice rat-kebab in your favela Jose?

and white people

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Canadian board and there is literally nothing you can do about it

this isnt a safe space you gay faggot

You could always wipe your ass with it...know what i mean...

THE MAPLE MAN NEEDS YOU!

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

cool thread

Make Canada Wonderful Again!

nigger fuck your shit and fuck you for being so stupid to unironically buy into Sup Forums stupidity.

Your kind is why this place is literally unironically fully blown racist now and it's disgusting, least of which because it's spreading outside the containment and ruining other boards. Sup Forums is a cancer

MOVE BITCH! GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THE WAY BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY!

I'm all for it.

Canada is just where a shit ton of faggots are paid and employed as opposition. The country can't help that and there's redpilled brothers there too. Do the work of identifying shit posts yourself and do you. Don't be a faggot

>STOP REPLYING TO CANADIANS

>STOP GIVING ORDERS

O'Leary's even more cancerous than cuckdeau

>wants to increase immigration
>wants to take our guns
>tells white people that importing thirdworlders is good for the ecnomy
>is a half-mudslime cryptokike
>openly insults our veterans
>wants to cut more funds from our military

Kikes like O'Leary should be deported.

Also this thread is literally just ausfags, poo-in-loos, and canacucks.

fucking leafs, did anyone see the going away party for obama in canada, mfw it was nothing but them screaming 4 more years

Just range ban canada

I think all the shitposting just goes to show that a Welfare State creates on-the-spectrum NEETs. Half of the leafs probably wouldn't be on pol if they had to go to school or work full time.

Australians are raging faggots, but no one even gives a shit what they say. Descendants of criminal scum. All of them.

What good has Australia done for this world? NOTHING! NOTHING!

Bunch of fucking redneck, asshole, down-under faggots. That's all they are.

yah nah cunt

EXCUSE ME
DON'T MIND ME
JUST THE GODDAMN BEST COUNTRY COMING THROUGH

so many canacucks in this thread woweee

Tera maa trashy newspaper hai

>be canadian
>don't get blown up like the British do

>be canadian
>don't get shot up like the Americans do

>be canadian
>don't get everything censored like the Australians do

>be canadian
>don't be atheists like new zealand does

feels good to be living in the most christian anglo country desu

The sooner LEAFland is nuked off the face of this world the better

>Perpetual Leaf posting.
You can ignore us all you want, the best part is we'll continue to validate each others existence, as leaf posts continue. It's just the polite thing to do!

Are Canadian posters even white? Lmao

you've bamburgled this board for too long cuckboy

WALL

>decendants of criminal crime.

They were sent there for minor tax evasion and prostitution that's hardly a tyrone or jamal. There fake criminals. totally harmless to be honest.

>burgers advocating for nuking countries whiter, more christian, straighter, and arguably more conservative than them
have fun with your chimpouts and daily black on white violence desu, i'll have fun in leafland where I haven't seen a shitskin in 10 years now

Its only the Toronto and other lefty fuckheads from my country that do the idiotic posts. Every other Canadian post is regular Sup Forums posts.
Why would you want to shut off a red pill source to somewhere?

Fuck you cunt rag. Quebec is bomb af. Agree about t.o. but fuck you quebec is better than 99% of Canada

You realize Canadians are just Australians using a proxy right? I don't mean to rain on their parade but it's not as funny as it used to be for us oldfags who get it. They used to do the same damn this with Romanian proxy...

It's 100% Australians

I triggered them.
They try so hard. This is the root of all of their posts.
Trying hard. Just look at this thread. You can feel the desperation in every post.

Yeah that will keep out international flights

I came here from Sup Forums and holy shit this whole concept is hilarious. I cant stop laughing. Thank you.

7/10 of us are. The other 3 are indians or asians.

thanks for acknowledging our posts senpai

Spoiler alert
>You just can't see you're being counter trolled

it's gonna be YUUGE

Middle school is tough, OP, I know...

kek we are so triggered, burger :)

keep going

Agreed

Multiculturalism works, suck it hozers.

You should be deported you inbred filth.
You probably cannot read or write and half the mudskins they bring over will be 4x more intelligent than you or your trash Saskatchewan family.

and indian proxies. they always took on indian proxis and pretended to be butthurt

I'm on board.

>Professionals have standards.

kek

>I triggered them.

My fucking sides hurt I laughed so hard.
Leafs eternally btfo, will they ever recover

>says to ignore leafs
>creates entire leaf thread
Mfw

>forced Canada into multiculturalism
>calls itself based

my sides! Keep playing the eternal victim Quebec, one day you might surpass the Natives!

GO HABS GO

>I'm on board.

>it's 100% Australians

CHECKED BRO!

GO HABS GO!

Bashing you dumb burgers is like taking candy from a baby. An obese American baby. :)

But "poo in loo" is among the most retarded memes in existence. DESIGNATED is much better.

Exactly.

Such is the brain-dead mentality of the poorly educated burger.

Then we proceed to make them eat shit and they just keep coming back for more. baka

TOP KEK!

Cmon man, you blew it

It needs to be "Make Canada Wonderful Again, Please"

We play the eternal victim and make the rest of Canada pay for our shit. Begging us to stay.
>Here take our money Quebec pls just stay.
Bunch of cuck provinces. Also pretty much every prime minister for the last 100 years is from Quebec. We own you

>all these buttroasted leafs

good shit op :^)

MUHAHAHA when you know they can't stop the leaf.

>leaf

Shart is much much better

have a (you)

I know. They used to chat on spooky's channel about it can call each other cunts. I know it sounds like I'm making this up but it's actually true. They proxyfag all day every day. Ever since 2011 when an influx of shitposters arrived when Zyzz posted here.

> digits of truth
> shitposting leaf snow nigger

Decisions decisions