A serious question

Thought experiment Sup Forums:

Lets pretend that tomorrow, all niggers, spics and other non-whites are equal to whites in terms of crime statistics, intelligence and critical thinking.

Ignoring physical appearance, they become our equals, in every way. A liberal's wet dream.

How would this change your opinion of them, if at all?

Personally: I would stop viewing them as subhuman, but still recognize that we should keep our races separate to preserve our unique cultures. Work together at times, but mainly remain separate, if you will.

>a post I actually put some effort into get zero replies
>meanwhile the 100th b8 thread of the day will get 200+

feels bad man

Shameless phone bump

they still have to go back

It does change my opinion, because they're on equal footing with us now. Their cultures still suck, though.

I'd support an immediate genocide of blacks because their physical strength combined with white tier brains would be exceedingly dangerous to us.

Just because niggers and Jews would be equal wouldn't stop them from being niggers and Jews.

If everyone had the same intelligence I would argue things would be worse.

>physical strength
nice meme

they're tall and fast, but not strong
northern europeans and brits hold almost all lifting records iirc.

Agreed. I find myself thinking that even if we were equal, our cultures are far too different for either to regularly integrate successfully.

don't be so ethnocentric

>Things that will never happen
I cannot imagine a world where niggers aren't noggin desu

SJWs and libtards would still be complaining that we are not equal...

remember that one episode of the Fairly Oddparents where everyone is a gray blob?
That would happen
You fuckers don't want equality

I know it's difficult, but I figured it was worth asking.

t. former liberal who realized we are not equal

I hadn't even considered this. You're probably right.

Equality in all but physical appearance and differences, as to preserve the cultures. Not this fake ass """equality"" that will turn us all into the same brown shitskin color.

I'm fine with making America, Mexico, Brazil, etc. great again, but I still think we should remain mostly separated to preserve cultural identity. Nationalism for everyone.

I know how you feel, but I'm just not interested in hypotheticals

I'd like to know more about why you value cultural identity
to me its just a construct, a very powerful one sure but still a construct

Chinks, Japs, Poos and Koreans all have lower crime rates tha whites, roughly the same IQ or higher than whites and are generally richer than whites and even still they get hated on. Racism isn't ever going to go away it seems.

>Personally: I would stop viewing them as subhuman, but still recognize that we should keep our races separate to preserve our unique cultures. Work together at times, but mainly remain separate, if you will.
this

I know it's a waste of time, it will never happen. We all know it. I was curious if the people of Sup Forums hate them purely because they look different (mass media perspective) or because they are low iq subhumans with a massively disproportionate crime rate.

For me, it's mostly the latter. It was the biggest factor that converted me from a lefty faggot around 2006 to whatever I am now.

Honestly I'm not sure I can explain. I don't see the value in mixing all our cultures together.

I think that every culture should be proud of what they have accomplished, and strive to 1-up others in a semi-friendly rivalry, my main example of this would be the space race.

I think this promotes scientific and cultural progress, as opposed to the current """progress""' we see now.

I am well aware of this. In my OP, I was not only talking about niggers, I was also considering asians, jews, etc. I should have clarified this.

White culture is garbage.

>shitty pop music
>bland as fuck food
>absolutely no fashion sense unless they steal it from blacks (ironic amirite)
>PARTY AT THE FRAT BROOO WE HAVE NATTY LITE AND PBR!
>I took a shit on a canvas. I'm fielding offers right now, but it's worth at least 10 grand.
>I luuuuuv my white government, even though they live in mansions and I live in a trailer with my pregnant sister and my gf with her two kids
>0 customs
>0 traditions

White people are the worst, most boring culture to exist ever, period, and every achievement whites have ever accomplished was because a minority did it first.

It's always been about their behavior, not their appearance. Still, your question is a stupid hypothetical. So fuck you OP, stop sucking so much nigger cock.

been there, done that

b8/10

>It's always been about their behavior, not their appearance

I thought as much, but I was curious if that was the majority opinion or minority opinion.

welcome to 4butts

If they all assimilate and contribute to society, I would happily let my daughter marry a black man

If their IQ's simply raise so that they stop pointing the gun sideways like fucking retards, the day of the rope is still coming

found the jew

I would then have no problem with them at all. Different things shouldn't scare you. Wild fucking animals considered evolved humans should.

I'd like to know why you don't want to stand for anything, but I can already answer that you are a fanatical individualist.

Humans are tribal, collectivist with individualist tendencies, well maybe just whites and asians. Having a successful tribe meant you had a group of people (homogeneous) with traditions, rituals, rules and morals/ethics that made them successful and they pass this on as culture to the next generation to continue the prosperity of the tribe and eventually this lead to civilization. Saying culture is a social construct is a cop-out, culture was incredibly important for tribes to be successful. But in the modern age culture is our history and you seem to think it's more important to forget how we got here then appreciate our ancestors efforts to allow you to be alive.

blending cultures doesn't mean you have to lose what you originally had
culture was formed naturally in a species that was smart enough to have it. We'll never not have culture no matter how thin the bloodline gets, and especially in the cyber era where memes and ideas are spread so quickly that things will never be the same.
I admit to being individualistic, but you know, I hate labels.

How is this effort? A hypothetical with literally zero real world probability.
How is this any better than a b8 thread?

It's only better for two reasons:

>not a 1 post by this id op
>I am actually curious about opinions posted here

Can you explain this then?

I completely disagree that by blending cultures you do lose what you originally, and only in some cases does a culture appropriate another cultures tradition or rules because it benefits that culture, not because it is forced. but the appropriator still is mainly the original culture, it still has the history, most of the traditions and ethics.

When cultures are forced onto each other, either through war, or in our case by the government. The stronger culture is the one that survives and the government is stripping everything our of culture through cultural marxism and we aren't not allowed to fight this.

What is wrong with labels, it's how humans identify and discriminate, because this is something we naturally do. We see plants ( a label) and differentiate them with more labels, a tree, a bush, a different type of tree etc.

Thanks for the responses, I might be drunk but I am confident that I am on the right side after reading the responses.

>How would this change your opinion of them
It's not about opinion. I'm tempted to say no anyway, but a different economic predisposition compels the current paradigm and in turn our perspective.

Under lyndon B. Johnson the welfare laws were expanded in the 60's to include a specific revision that gave income to single black mothers; potential unwed fathers saw this as a way to guarantee income for their pregnant significant others while child raising. As a result there was an epidemic of black fathers abandoning their families. What these often well-meaning fathers didn't count on was the resentment it fostered in the ape-women they had impregnated, who then raise sociopathic niglets that have no concern for the value of human life and continue the cycle breeding and acquiring welfare as a trade skill, while failing to prepare their children to properly integrate into society.

Interesting theory, double dub

it was covered a lot on the news in the 90's. worth doing the research

not saying there's not some genetic predisposition. black women are soulless and shouldn't be allowed to raise children alone. my point it what was intended to help did the most damage.

I wouldn't be racist anymore

there would be no need.

That's some Kurt Vonnegut shit right there famalam.