PLEASE MR. PRESIDENT, THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING FOR YOUR FIRST DAY!

PLEASE MR. PRESIDENT, THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING FOR YOUR FIRST DAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

therepublicannews.net/2017/01/23/trump-orders-removal-of-islamic-symbols-practices-in-the-white-house/
twitter.com/marksmile100/status/823671035560071172
uscis.gov/military/citizenship-military-personnel-family-members/citizenship-military-members
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God Bless Trump

How much does cost to become an american citizen legally?

I want to be american now!

For white people like you it's free.

Does any American SJW want to trade places with me, please?

Do you have a skill to offer?

I think you can get a Foreign Investor's Visa if you start a business in the U.S. which creates at least 10(?) jobs.

So however much that costs, assuming you can at least break even.

not white not welcome

Stop terrorizing the Falklands for one
It's over man
She's seeing other cultures

I am getting sick of this shit already.
America, we are friends. Aren't we?

I'm 99% sure you aren't white enough to be welcome. Work on making your own shithole better.

He can move about without a scooter and won't shit in the super market.

This man should not be in charge of nuclear codes. Or military of any kind.

Whats the Mexico abortion thing about?

Stops funding of NGOs promoting abortions and sterilisation which are pretty much nice ways of saying eugenics programs.

Entry denied. Learn to 'murica

>Federal Workforce freeze
Well time to kill myself.

Get a real job, you welfare queen.

why dont you lube that asshole up then and enjoy another 4 years of the goverment sticking its cock inside

Damn, he's right. I'm already sick of winning.

This turns me on so much. The only thing that can make this better for me is Templar Knights. Templar Knights are my fetish.

I will try going to USA, but validating medicine degrees there is pretty hard.

Memes aside, are those scooters really that common sight?

1 and 3 make me moist
2 I don't really care about, ideally we'd be paying mongrels to have abortions as it wrecks their wombs and reduces amount of leaches, but hey

Not where I live. I've only seen a couple of them, with three being used by elderly, and two by land whales.

Must be white and speak English fluently.

They are pretty common in California as they are designated for the handicap and elderly. It's actually quite a kind thing for most stores to offer.

Naturally though since this is USA WOOOO there are usually FAT FUCKING SAVAGES that use the scooters instead because they are fucking scum

Fuck off leaf

I can't even remember the last time I saw one and I live in white trash obesity central in Nowhere, Wisconsin

B-but I wanted to join ICE!
Son of a bitch! Mr. President, why are you making it harder for me to deport illegals?

It's really not a even distribution

Go to a high end to mid range store and you will never see them.

Go to a Walmart in a poor area and they're everywhere.

Infact you'll find everything form of degeracy in a Walmart, go to a target and things are back to normal.

Walmart offers thing for 5 cents cheaper so all the scum go there

Mudslimes false idols BTFO from the Whitehouse.

therepublicannews.net/2017/01/23/trump-orders-removal-of-islamic-symbols-practices-in-the-white-house/

In grocery stores, both local and national, they have a couple on hand. Usually elderly people use them, but lazy intercity people ride them and fatties occasionally use them

Sure thing, just pass the blue eye scan and you're good to go.

>not shopping at Walmart
Bruh, $70 for 2 weeks worth of groceries

But those orgs offer to sterilise criminals and chronic drug users, that is a good thing.

Depends on the visa, but being a permacitizen is not very easy, unless you go full jamal nigerian prince of africa and swoon a gullible american woman.

after immigration reform

I DO shop at wal-mart

>But those orgs offer to sterilise criminals and chronic drug users, that is a good thing.
We pay for them in foreign countries, that's what the order is about. Stopping that.

>ooga booga black man signs executive orders
>literal nigger usurping our rights
>honky tonky white man signs executive orders
>i can't handle all this winning

Or you can just join the US Military and be a citizen in 3-4 years.

Maybe in the middle states

have respect for the American flag, the constitution, and have skills to pay the bills

>withdraw from the TPP
OOOOOHHHHH
MYYYY
GOOOOOD
YYEEEESSS
He's already better than Obama. On weekend one. It's too much guys. I never thought it'd be this great this quickly. Truly, reality belongs to the memes now, no joke. It's like a dream.
God bless America, God bless our president!

Overdosing on (you)s here lads :D

Thanks for the gud replies.

I don't get why liberals get so up in arms about border control. I'm a legal immigrant who obtained my green card, and later my citizenship. I worked for it by having useful skills. Why should Jose Pablo Ruiz Jiminez y Consuelo the berrypicker get a free pass?

The military seems to think otherwise.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

What kind of useful skills are we talking about here Juan

>buying groceries to last for more than one or two days

Hi, Cletus

That actually isn't a thing.

what does number 3 implies? every country should stop hiring military people?

also why is the TPP bad? is it only bad for america?

All we need is executive order 11110 and we will beg him to stop winning.

Seriously, he might get shot.

Please show me the policy page where people can do this. AFAIK it's not possible unless you have skills they want or you're from a few select countries.

>wanting to work for the fed
get fucked

>Le based black politics man signs executive orders further curtailing our personal freedoms and laws established by Congress
>Yasss queen slay
>Fucking racist shitlord old WHITE cis man literally cant evens the democracy with his RAPE FUCKING CISHET RACIST executive orders to return our freedoms and lawmaking power to the NAZI people and their elected FASCIST representatives
>NOT MY PRESIDENT

Fucking this

If you have to ask, you're too poor

and why the fuck is it supposed to be easy?
you guys got a really based system
Are you a piece of shit who is too lazy to make a difference in your native country?then you are going to have a hard time
do you have a concrete reason to be a us citizen?then you are in

>only buying groceries for one or two days
How's it feel not living with mommy and daddy?

One of the few things that will be remembered from Obama's presidency will be just how far he expanded the powers of the presidency. He started down this path and all those who follow will utilize said powers to the same extent.

yeah, it kinda is. served with plenty of philipnos that got their citizenship through service.

>obongo fills military with spineless cucks
>trump pulls out the warrior monk

He's softening his stance on DACA. I'm not ecstatic yet until i see these uppity democrat dreamers btfo.

based

Trump on his first full day in office gets us out of TPP.

Bernie would have acted as if it would have taken him his entire first if not second term of non-stop fighting to get out of TPP.

Trump more than anything is showing how much DC likes to stretch out everything they do to ensure their job security.

What is the third item and why did Trump do it?

What if I'm an aspiring artist?

Bro, you're white. You're already an upper middle class American.

Yeah, when your meal planning for the week consists of rotating your hot pockets between pizza and meatball you only need to shop for about 2 days at a time

See

That pathway is only available in very limited situations.

Honestly why doesn't that pure white Argentinean just go to Mexico and border jump pre wall America?

So abortions are still allowed, except they're going to be entirely out of pocket now?

Why would he do a freeze on federal hiring?

>Are you skilled?
>Yes.

How do you prove it?

only in foreign countries

Reminder that if you're anti-abortion you're pro-black population boom. Enjoy your quadrupled rate of UNWANTED nigglets.

My penis can only get so erect

It actually is, I knew plenty of Mexicans who earned their citizenship that way when I was active duty

the government is filled with bs jobs that are not needed. he cannot fire those people without uproar, he can stop them from being hired until he can ensure the jobs are needed.

I'm jealous (at least until kevin oleary becomes prime minister)

Overstaffed and overpayed.

You're buying tons of nasty shit with preservatives or other garbage.

In an ideal scenario, you're supposed to pick up fresh groceries from the local neighbourhood mart (perhaps on your walk home from the office after work)

I can see why you might not if you live in rural/suburban America though.

Progressives reading this: See, he was serious about his dedication to the working class. You all said he was "tricking us". No, it is your "capable", "experienced" politicians who were fucking the working class.

I was right. You were wrong. As ALWAYS. HA.

>9-5 job guaranteed, no mandatory overtime like you get working for Mr. Zuckerstein
>benefits included to help you get started in your career
>not glamorous pay, but it looks great on your resume
>GET FUCKED
Well fuck you too, dumb leafposter.

If we don't have 80% of the white vote by 2020 then we have failed

twitter.com/marksmile100/status/823671035560071172

uscis.gov/military/citizenship-military-personnel-family-members/citizenship-military-members

30 months in nothing when you are serving a 4 year enlistment, and most people re-enlist anyway.

He's not the president of whogivesafuckstan.

He's the president of the United States.

He is not beholden to the well being of everyone else's citizens.

Maybe these other nations should take better care of their citizens.

Wait I thought trump just signed an order, not an executive order on the trans pacific partnership.

holy shit... the way he did it too. obamba blown the fuck out.

You've obviously been to America before

I thought you wanted to be an American? not a liberal cuck that lives in america.

Plain and simple, if you believe in the American dream and don;t want to change it, come on DOWN!

>join the military to get a visa
M8 we don't take foreigners, and if we do it's for shitty jobs w/no clearance or foreign spies as intel guys

whites aren't welcome here

your skin better be some shade of brown

ITs how I got my citizenship