Mark Zuckerberg is refusing to kukakuka and hooponopono!

What's up Fuckers!?

Please tell me How is this Fucking allowed!?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/23/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-land-lawsuits-kauai-estate

>Zuckerberg’s lawyers filed lawsuits against hundreds of Hawaiians who may own an interest in small parcels within the boundaries of Zuckerberg’s estate

>“This is the face of neocolonialism,” said Kapua Sproat, a law professor at the University of Hawaii who is originally from Kauai. “Even though a forced sale may not physically displace people, it’s the last nail in the coffin of separating us from the land.”

They are trying to Fucking take away land from Native Hawaiians! This is their Fucking land! this is exactly what they have done to other Native Americans!

>“Zuckerberg is saying he wants to respect the local culture and Hawaiian values but … I was always taught that if there was a dispute with somebody you go and knock on their door, sit down, and you kukakuka [discuss] and you hooponopono [make it right],” said Hawaii state representative Kaniela Ing of Maui. “You don’t initiate conversation by filing a lawsuit.”

Why is he Fucking refusing to kukakuka and hooponopono!? Native Hawaiians are being absolutely SCREWED right now! If he keeps pushing, he is gonna eventually bite off more than he can chew and get attacked by Hawaiian troops looking to take back the land he stole!

I'm glad you're posting this. Fkikebook is everything wrong with the internet, and now it's owner is fucking up the world.

Jews, you're really going to let this kike go wild?

maybe zuck isn't such a cuck after all

You would think a billionaire would have better fashion taste.

His woman ate a dog before. That's why she looks like one.

i mean you are what you eat

Zuckerberg is a fucking kike. This is what they do.

The guy has no soul.

Bring this to Trump's attention.
It'll teach cucks like Zuckerberg what happens when you fuck with the lion. It'll send a message to other anti-Trump billionaire kikes like Soros to watch out.

THINK AGAIN

>kukakuka and hooponopono
I know I'm not the only one here who said these funny words aloud.

Leftist Billionaires filing lawsuits, stealing land from native peoples - NEOCOLONIALISM. Many such cases!

GOD

I want to fuck the ever living SHIT out of Priscilla...

Something about thicc asian american chinese girls, especially the ones in the UC system here in california.

I want to breed them and milk them FUCK.

>White man does it hundreds of years ago

Evil Goyim, you must pay reparations!

>Jews do it today

Oy Vey! No is being displaced from our, I mean, there land. This is fine.

The whole purpose of Facebook was so college students could hook up. Look what he ends up with

literally kill yourself

Do these guys look wealthy? They are the true essence of wealthcore.

Why does Warren Buffet live in a 5 bedroom stucco house in Omaha instead of a castle in France or Beverly Hills?

Why does Ingvar Kamprad still drive a Volvo from the 70's and doesn't have a limousine?

Why did Steve Jobs wear sneakers and fugly jeans paired with a turtleneck?

Because they are wealthy and once you go from rich to wealthy money loses it's "value". You - user - want to buy a Rolex or a fancy suit or a Ferrari, because it tells people about your social status. Once you are wealthy, you don't need objects to show off your wealth. The wealth kinda becomes a burden on you, because you don't know how people will react to you being filthy rich. You can never know whether someone befriends you because of your money or because they are sincere. And it becomes kinda awkward, when you suggest to your friend a 70$ brunch like it would be buying a Big Mac from MickeyD's and they tell you that you live in a different world.

That's the reason why wealth whispers and money talks. When you have just gotten it, it's new and exciting. When you've always had it, it's just a tool to achieve goals in life (and a little burden if your friends don't have as much as you do).

i want to stick my ching dong in her egg roll

She would never Fucking allow such a thing! She is way too moral!

How do you cats feel about the fact that none of you could EVER seduce her and make her cheat on her loving husband who she was in love with before he had a ton of money!

What they have is Fucking stronger than what you cats have!

Can we meme Zuckerberg into office for 2020?

I accidentally bet 100 pesos (5 dlls) on him.

I would unironically rather Hillary as president than (((Zuckersperg))).

$45,000,0000,000. You can literally pay people to murder jesus or mow your lawn with their penis holes.

Nothing is not allowed if you have $45B

Well said and true. My dad and I dont talk anymore because as soon as I got money he thought I was going to start giving him regular payments after he spent his entire life not saving a single dime.

Now I just avoid poor people altogether

If I were a based plump Hawaiian male, I would not accept this. I would raise hell and sacrifice myself to the cause of Polynesian peepee poopoo teetee kookoo supremacy.

I´d say it´s ironic that the guy that got the whole fucking world to share every piece of their private lifes on the internet is doing everything to secure his own privacy. He probably swallowed a redpill regarding security of information and is doing everything in his power to secure his privacy. Including buying 3 houses around the one he wanted.

He's Fucking buying up everything around any of his houses so that he isn't even Fucking near anybody!

Which isn´t surprising because he created the best intelligence gathering tool in human history. There´s only so many 3 letter agency guys you can meet before going rightfully paranoid. That includes TMZ.

Who in the!? Who in the FUCK is this!?

oh fuck they are gonna make a jew asian.... we know what happened last time

He's should have started here in and taken all the stupid fucking Indian land!

God I hate spear Chucking buffalo scalping Indians!

out of all the asians he could have wifed up he chose her

what a fuking idiot

Fuck those meth infested island niggers.
Native Hawaiians are terrible people.

R A R E
A
R
E

Not really.

what a cuckacucka