Kushner

What's Kushner's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.766226
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093
newstodays128.blogspot.com/2016/11/jared-kushner-kissinger-murdoch.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/jared-kushner-trump-administration-power.html
archive.is/moocP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zionist in nature I at least presume

Trump thinks he will be the one to bring peace to the Middle East.

>Trump to Kushner: If You Can't Produce Middle East Peace, Nobody Can

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.766226

To be the head of the lemon naughty ofc.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093

bump

Tiffany/Ivanka threesome

imo trump's endgame in regards to kushner can be found in the classic saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.'

mossad

the middle east has been stagnant for too long. he's going to shake everything and destroy previous alliance and create new ones.

liberal zionist are against moving the embassy and making huge waves and gives the muslims/goyim liberals a wink and a nod disspproving while secretly being happy.
conservative zionist base wants to make israel fulfill the religious doctrine they believe to hell with liberals or muslims

they're going to make a divide between liberal jews and conservative jews. liberals jews are allied with islam and minorities who are all about free palestine (note the boycott movement).

when trump brings this to a head europe and amercan muslims/activist will be going nuts. when everybody is going nuts it's a perfect chance for trump to reorganize the current landscape. if he brings peace or not doesn't matter to me.

people have to die for freedom so if it takes palestinians genocide to allow trump to bring the globalist agenda/alliances to their knees so be it.

Yep

His end game is to dodge the ovens of the fourth Reich.

stocks and foreign investments

>billionaire
>good looking
>not a manlet
>marries a beautiful billionaire that he gets to fuck every night
>Is protected by both (((them))) and kek since he is on Trump's side

Seriously, this man is perfect. Find a flaw n-no homo

>Find a flaw

>MFW I actually was the originator of that photo.

those fucking eyes are so beady and dead...wtf

>mfw even if you were telling the truth I wouldn't give a single shit

hes a kike double agent to take down trump if the fed ever gets audited.

he's a kissinger associate
also good friends with rupert murdoch since at least 2006

newstodays128.blogspot.com/2016/11/jared-kushner-kissinger-murdoch.html

I'm convinced Kushner wants to be the next Murdoch. Being family with Hair Furor certainly won't hurt.

this

You'll learn more about him in this article:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/jared-kushner-trump-administration-power.html

Archive version:

archive.is/moocP

He's a typical Jewish elite with an insane thirst for power and a talent for large-scale social manipulation. He has a worrying family history in that a key part of his identity is his grandmother who escaped Nazi Germany as a refugee during a time when the US was not accepting Jewish refugees. I'm worried he has a soft spot for the plight of """refugees""" and will influence Trump to adopt a less hardline view towards Muslim immigration as president. He might be Trump's most trusted adviser.