Top fucking kek

Top fucking kek

Pol and Richard Spencer BTFO for eternity

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-protest-washington-riot-ten-year-jail-sentence-direct-action-demonstration-a7540071.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy's such a faggot

Far as I'm concerned, punching a Nazi is about the most patriotic thing you can do.

I love Spencer

Spencer dindu nuffin

You're all faggots

but I want to make it explicitly clear; HE IS NOT OUR LEADER

oh fuck off already you kike faggot go read your captain nigger comic books and stroke your microdick

And so is Sup Forums

BTFO

>frog in his twitter name
>wears pepe pins
when will the eceleb posters fuck off

Wow. We've been getting BTFO'd a lot.
You'd think we were losing

Fucking kek what a perfect response to a retarded 2deep4me tweet, still the original punching incident was retarded and not justified.

top lel

Good thing we aren't losing

You know, I get enjoying punching someone in the face, really, I do.

It's fun.

But, I thought the point of these peaceful protests was non violence?

Because punching a guy who you disagree with in the face and then referencing it as if it proves anything is...that sounds like something you do in middle school.

the liberal doublethink is real

imagine if it was a female sexual assault victim and someone said "you became someone who got raped"

I like him
He's cute and seems vulnerable
I want him to be safe!

why do you live him? he's kind of an idiot. does stupid shit all the time. not having bodyguards at the protest is an example of stupid shit.

I can think of a few thinks more patriotic off the top of my head
>Punching a native
>Punching a bigger
>Punching a Commie
I guess the general theme is that punching any non-white is more patriotic than punching a nazi

8 years

Holy fuck, Nazi cucks on suicide watch.

This just means we need RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

Probably because our defeats are broadcasted to the world while our victories are met with crickets or riots.

>sucker punched while completely off guard
>doesn't even get knocked to the ground
>LOL ALT- RIGHT BTFO!!!!1
Those are certainly some short goalposts you've got there, friendo.

i really don't get why liberals think sucker punching someone and running away as fast as they can means they are tough.

>not recognising he is quoting mandela

are you fucking retarded?

Did he really post that? What a little faggot.

I despise a lot of things about social media, but people vanityposting their supposedly profound aphorisms on Twitter are definitely close to the top of my shit list.

Let them have their minor victories, it means nothing and will placate them while the swamp is drained

Richard Spencer is a complete faggot.

Spencer is a dumbass but it's troubling that they think it's justifiable to attack their opponents now and are getting such praise for it

Their argument is literally that stereotypes are true?

Reminder that the kind of autists who punched him will go to jail and get high fines, and Spencer literally wasn't even bruised.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-protest-washington-riot-ten-year-jail-sentence-direct-action-demonstration-a7540071.html

>Most Most of the 230 protesters arrested during Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday will face charges of felony rioting, a crime which carries a maximum sentence of a decade in prison in Washington DC.

>The 217 alleged rioters – who could also be hit with $250,000 (£200,000) fines – appeared before Washington’s Superior Court throughout Sunday.

>The protesters shouted 'F... Trump,' calling his new administration 'fascist' and 'illegitimate.' They brandished placards variously denouncing the new president as racist, homophobic and anti-women.

>'Please stop. This is not ok,' pleaded one young woman. 'This is what they want. They will eat this up.'

>Many of the protesters were dressed in anti-fascist ‘black bloc’ garb, including hoods and masks. They smashed windows, broke up bricks from the road to throw at police and vandalised a limousine parked in a downtown street.

>One organiser tweeted a crowd of 2,500 – the “overwhelming majority communists” – were at the unauthorised demonstration, which targeted Starbucks, McDonald’s and Bank of America. Six police officers were lightly injured as riot police and green military people-carriers arrived on K Street, affluent home of Washington’s political lobbying industry, to secure the area.

>As the defendants left the police station, they were greeted by a smaller crowd of supporters chanting “anti-capitalista”.

>I am what i choose to become
CRINGE...This guy's a Loser.

"Nazis" were the good guys, and Spencer isn't even one. Fuck off kike.

Most Americans who fought in WW2 even realized that they fought on wrong side, including Patton.

Hahahaha oh god that shit eating cuck hit him so hard that he turned into a liberal woman.

The guy had like 7k followers a year ago. Now he's probably at over 40k followers, and he keeps growing his following because autistic liberals can't stop themselves from being obsessed with him.

Every single thing that's happened in the last months has been a win for him since it keeps giving him more room to spread his ideas.

It really surprises me how much attention they're giving him

>Every single thing that's happened in the last months has been a win for him since it keeps giving him more room to spread his ideas.

Good. More redpills for the faithful and may his haters all die slow horrible deaths.

>hur dur something out of your control happened

Haha you got rained on! Oooooooooo!!! Lefties btfo

Is he a rape survivor now?

muh dik

who da one on da right

How many timea are we going to tell you that pol has nothing to do with this guy.

Chrissy Teigen has become unbelievably annoying

imagine having nothing of substance or actual humor to contribute but still getting tons of accolades from gleeful, braindead idiots on twitter thanks to the yaass effect

because ideologically, he is right about a lot of things

pre-trump spencer is way less cringey desu

his "becoming a minority" speech is v good

I felt like it was an attempt to tie him to Trump by the mainstream media..of course it backfired horribly, Trump still won and now White Nationalism has a much great platform than it did even a few months ago.

he was quoting nelson mandela to piss off the lefties apparently

Nelson Mandela was more "extreme" than anything Richard Spencer says (let alone has done), but leftists love him because he isn't white and they're brainwashed by the media.

Because of him the crime rate increased by like 20000% but they'll never care.

no i know i was explaining for the people calling him 2deep

That was a good one desu

>Trump elected.
Mexifags BTFO.

I don't support anyone being physically assaulted for their beliefs, but if this guy's career is over due to being a giant bitch nigger over this incident I'm fine with that part.