Redpill me on race differences

Protip: You can't, there are none

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
youtube.com/shared?ci=cz1Hi_08MoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
leylanasib.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Y-Migration_Map.jpg
conservative-headlines.com/2015/06/entire-family-attacked-in-racially-motivated-lynching-in-alabama/
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
pastebin.com/ydt78BkJ
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/gecc_final.pdf
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black people have more melanin than white people.
Try to deny this.
>Protip: You can't

Humans that evolved in different conditions selected for different traits, leading to genetic differences between population groups.

>Redpill me on race differences

good point OP none exist,it's just an alt right thing

clearly you lost your eye sight at a young age.

Sure, Tyrone.

Whites: predisposed to production.
Blacks: predisposed to destruction.
Asians: have no soul.
South Americans: monkeys mixed with savages.
OP: cant stop sucking dicks

OP is a faggot.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin
>sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

youtube.com/shared?ci=cz1Hi_08MoI

owo what's this

Does owo actually stand for anything?

>anime poster

Guess it is true about all drumpf supporters masterbate to anime

Explain how though.

>none

fucking skin colour and facial features

Just an emoticon.

>assuming somebody supports trump because they can see colour
>calling him drumpf

wew

Black people are better....
AT NOT GETTING BURNT BY THE SON.
BOOM

fuck off racist

Sun*
fuck im leaving.
But i mean they do tend to leave their sons behind too.

great argument!

Yup and damn proud of it.
I love how you leftists judge people based on the most trivial of things and make claims without evidence.
>your logical fallacy is Ad Hominem

Anyone know why Asians have such a height difference.
Why are there eyes slanted.
If we evolved from apes how come I've never seen a ape with eyes like that.

ugh /r politics was right about this place

black people use more emojis than any other race

Genetics

Obviously bait

Go into depth. Site sources. I'm not going to listen to some cuck on a frog posting board that doesn't site sources.

o shit i fell for the bait

>site
>s
>S
>FUCKING S

not an arguement

>he didn't pass high school bio
Not my fault you're a retard, look it up yourself

Comething got you troubled?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]

Black people have dark skin and white people have light skin. The melanin disparity is inherited from the parents.

If environmental pressure can affect skin color, why would it fail to affect other aspects of man. Environmental pressures affect cognitive and physical traits in every other species.

So, do you believe in evolution or not?

hmm okay.

Africa/Area
Image result for area africa
11.73 million mi2

India/Area
Image result for area india
1.269 million mi2

Southeast Asia/Area
Image result for area south east asia
1.737 million mi2

Latin America/Area
Image result for area latin america
7.412 million mi2

Go and look for prosperous areas in the world, blindly pick it and see what race you land in.

Japanese don't genocide themselves through national cuckoldry and are better survivors than whites

The only trait that is looked for and that matters is race, culture, system and such is all irrelevant.

That is a really dumb statement OP. Proceed Sup Forums.

And on average produce more testosterone.
And have lower iqs.

their society has spiraled into obsessive materialism and distraction to the point of genetic suicide. they aren't having kids at anywhere near rate of replacement.

when their economy begins to crumble, they will welcome hordes of brown workers.

>And on average produce more testosterone

this is posted all the time with no source ever, I looked it up a while ago and its not even true they have more estradiol tho.

gap

and another

and another.

We wuz gods of destruction

No wonder the white man is afraid.

>posts on an anime discussion website
>complains about anime

M8, "Blacks" as you call them are an all together species called H. Stoughor evolved from the H .Erectus.

...and no, H. Sapiens have no genetic material derived from Homo-Neanderthalensis at all.

H. Sapiens(Aryans & Indo-Aryans) evolved directly from Cro-Magnid as pure-bloods.
H. Proveteus (Asians & Indo-Asians) evolved from Cro-Magnid Males like whitey but derive appox. 4% of their genetic code from Female Denisovians.

H. Stoughor evolved directly from H. Erectus as pure-bloods but are merely in a much more primitive evolutionary time-state than the other modern species of the H. genus.
All in all, you are a right fucking buffoon and should consider immediate self-imposed euthanasia.

Evolutionary development is measured by progeny. Black people are the product of a static evolutionary timeline. Whites, kikes, and asians are smart because they're the product of an evolutionary exodus that lasted thousands of years. While niggers were shitting in bushes, eating each other, piling up "huts" made of mud and sticks, whites, kikes, and orientals were busy making traps, strategy and tools for hunting, surviving the cold, and primitive sciences like logistics and crafting.
leylanasib.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Y-Migration_Map.jpg

Also, niggers never developed an electoral or intellectual meritocratic hierarchy, the first experience of such a type of hierarchy was the result of Egyptian slave owners.

Unlike in civilized countries, niggers never had large scale genocides. Kikes, Armenians, Chinks, Japs, Slavs, Swedes, ect. all had famine and mass death over thousands of years. Niggers, like monkeys or wolves, are so suited to living like savages that they had bordering territories that allowed them to interbreed. The peoples that migrated became specialized in their areas[this specialization was intelligence] which to this day is why the master races are still dominating science and strategy. Those who were too stupid to win wars, fend off genocides, were literally eliminated, the few who survived couldn't reproduce fast or inbreed enough to re establish their race, and eventually were assimilated into other races[like niggers in USA]
communism is the opposite of being a nigger, a nigger relies on his greed and lust to achieve power while civilized countries will inevitably adopt communist[libertarian] ideology.

There is literally nothing niggers or muslims can do to the master races, you die through assimilation the same way anglo niggers are being assimilated into arabs and mexicans.

>literally 1 virus could wipe out the entire savage population
>racially specific viruses and vaccines exist right now

Blacks are 13% of the US population and responsible for over 50% of the violent crime.

A white is 100 times more likely to be a victim of aggravated assault by a black than the other way around.
When the number gets to rape the number is literally closer to 10,000 times more likely. Whites don't rape blacks almost ever, blacks rape whites constantly.

conservative-headlines.com/2015/06/entire-family-attacked-in-racially-motivated-lynching-in-alabama/

pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
pastebin.com/ydt78BkJ
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/gecc_final.pdf
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/

I'm waiting, newfag.

Nice job, you have some good material there bud

???

Kamikaze and homeland of the otaku shit. Suicide rates that are through the roof, a very liberal mindset due to all those Western benefits and their nationalist resurgence having the same "lol look at those meanies :(" when you ask the average gook.