BOOHOO AMERICANS INVENTED THE INTERNET BUT DIDNT MAKE IT IN HINDI

Christ almighty. Started up firefox today (mistake #1) and I see this shit on the start page. Apparently the internet is racist because those evil white males who LITERALLY INVENTED THIS SHIT OUT OF THIN AIR WITH THEIR BARE HANDS IN THE 60S didn't think to make half of it in shitskin language or whatever. And that means the internet is "isn't healthy".

internethealthreport.org/v01/digital-inclusion/

>"DIGITAL INCLUSION"

>Everyone deserves equal opportunity to access the Internet, and to use it to improve their lives and societies.

>The strength of the open Internet is the ability of its users to shape the Web itself and thereby shape society. Like society, the Internet grows stronger with every new voice.

>But there are many barriers that prevent the full diversity of the world from being reflected online. More than half of the world is still without Internet, and even people who do have access may be limited by factors like high cost, unreliable connections or censorship.

>Language is also barrier, since Web content is predominantly in English, even though people who don’t speak English outnumber those who do.

>There are other ways technology is skewed to reflect the unconscious biases of their creators thanks to years of inattention to diversity. Take for instance, how algorithms can perpetuate racial stereotypes in targeted advertising, or how languages like Hindi, Urdu, and Bangla are difficult to type on a standard computer keyboard.

You haven't taken the Palemoon pill yet?

Wew lad, (((their))) day is coming. This shit is ridiculous. I become more and more fascist everyday I see this shit.

Felt like venting some frustration. How'd I do?

uninstall mozilla, install cyberfox

Not bad 7/10, kinda ranty but nothing is wrong

Better idea, lets just teach the whole world English.

explain cyberfox

5/7 breddy gud. Should have thrown in a cultural appropriation line for good measure, and then shat all over that concept as well before ending with a post-post-ironic get.

Stright to the point 8/10

reported for being from a white nationalist hate site

Palemoon can't run all my essential extensions. It's a shame, because it feels faster than firefox and also seems to have better memory management.

Absolutely btfo/10
Good work

You forgot to tell them that using the internet is appropriating white culture.

>Only 25% of the world
>only
What.

>2017
>Yo solo internet por las pictures.

Any site I make is in English and always will be. Google translate that shit if you speak some other language or fuck off. Don't care either way.

News flash: White people who happen to speak English created this shit. Deal with it. If I was doing commerce of any kind I would range-ban most of the world's IP addys.

LEARN BEST LANGUAGE OR GET LEFT IN THE DUST, SHIT-TIER NATIONS!!!

maybe they should make websites if they can't use the ones that already exist
> or how languages like Hindi, Urdu, and Bangla are difficult to type on a standard computer keyboard.
maybe they could make their own keyboards
fucks

>firefox

Use chrome

On a scale of 1 to 10, how problematic is it that HTML, PHP, JavaScript, and other popular web syntaxes are based off English?

The real argument here is that they think they could program any better in their own language which is probably false

Who says that? The left are the only people acting like fascists.

>25% of the world understands english
and whos fault is that?

I don't get what point they are trying to make.

Are they trying to say people who speak English shouldn't make as much content because the internet isn't as widespread in in China/Africa/India/the Middle East?

What the fuck is anyone supposed to think or do in response to it? What they fuck does it have to do with internet "health"

>Better idea, lets just teach the whole world English.

no can do user, the whole point of celebrating diversity is specifically to subdivide the human race into more easily managed groups that are constantly trying to undermine each other. It's called divide and conquer.

Just go to translate.google.com, just translate your entire fucking website to Urdu or whatever

English is extremely valuable as a lingua franca even if not for burgerland.

India, for instance, uses English as an official language despite the 551 million Hindi speakers, because that total is still a shade under half the population and the other half doesn't want to give up their native languages to learn Hindi; English is seen as neutral.

Still sucks if your native language has relatively few speakers, but you can't do much but wait 'til your country logs on, and the internet has a lot less appeal if you're talking only to people from your nation and neighboring countries instead of from all over the world.

(And the keyboard issue is bullshit IMO - India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh are more than big enough a domestic market to make producing functional keyboards worthwhile if the real barriers - primarily economic - were to be solved. It didn't stop China from getting online.)

Did you check your English privelege today shitlords?

kek, that'll be the day

This is why we all need to speak in emoji newspeak. Then we'll all be one people -- one love, bbaby.

Lol saw this today and deleted Mozilla. There are better web browsers anyway.

they should tell those cucks to use google translate or whatever

How about we build a firewall instead and make the third world pay for it? It's gonna be yuge.

Sounds like those 3rd world shitskins need to get to writing more Wikipedia articles.

Not my problem.

I've tried using it to browse websites in moon, but google translate is pretty bad at this point. You can usually guess at the meaning of sentences but machine translation just isn't that advanced; some words they get outright wrong and the rest sounds horribly unnatural.

At least it lets you navigate a webpage, knowing what links I'm clicking has some value.

Yeah, I saw that. I wish there were anything better than Furryfucks.