Why are slavic women always wife material??

Pic very much related.

Why are slavic women so adorable/marry-able?

I can not wait until russia floods this GREAT nation with slav qtpiez like pic related.

I wouldn't mind a Polish catholic qt

It's because you have more rubles than the average gopnik bud, but the pie faces do make cute looking girls desu.

grass is always greener.
Heard from Russian Anons that they are just as degenerate as the west. Even more so if they're gold diggers. they do like masculine men more so I've heard.

I dated one. You're right, but they can be pretty cold, and hypergamous.
They are smarter than anglo women, but they lack some emotional qualities...

they are cold as russian winter because communism makes them dead inside

She doesn't look slavic to me, more finn-golian

this chick is a cuck and had no good arguments.

Evolution. Men are enticed to breed as much and as early as possible because they turn into potatoes when they hit 25.

It's the only way the slavic people still exist given their shit geographic situation.

America first, faggo. No work authorization for imported wifes, no Medicare, no nothing. Merry American OR pay border tax (cover her life, medical insurance etc here in the US)

and also an obvious lesbian hanging out with her lesbo friends.

if people here want girls go to Belgrade for vacation and meet one

They're pretty whorish if you ask me.

stop memeing this you fucking westerner. Leave slavs alone before I get one myself.

Because they're super dumb

Ching Chong Kun-Fu Pow

That's a balt.

You fell for the Russian Psy-ops

Because poor white women love their men

i only consider western slavic girls wife material, eastern are mixed with asian/turkish and a lot sluttier

10/10 OP

Where were you when an antifa became queen of Sup Forums ?

I've been married to a blonde 10/10 Slavic girl since 2012

Pros:

- shes very confident and hard headed

-extremely redpilled by nature, to the point where she jokes about blacks at our leftist neighbors house at dinner

She's prettier than anyone's s/o I know, including all family and close friends

Helps Takes very good care of my finances and has sound advice to counter my income:age impulse buys

Would kill herself to defend me, were a tight partnership

Hates social media, doesn't take selfies or seek vanity likes

Has a shit ton of money in her name via trusts

Wants kids

Cons:

So cheap that she would rather eat cheap food than let me spend money on a fancy date, really frustrating when you're trying to treat her right

She was very cold and had to learn how to be a good wife, this involved a 6-7 month breakup where she went and lived at her moms house in the country

Weird traditional upbringing and was never told to go to university or any shit like that

So pretty but also stern to the point where she kind of scares all my friends because they're cucks and can't stand up to their women

White supremacist losers that cannot attract American women itt. But I am not surprised at all, given that both Richard Spencer’s girlfriends were Asians and his wife is Russian. Btw they are getting divorced since she got what she wanted – citizenship and the alt–cuck ideologue became useless even to her.

>White supremacist losers that cannot attract American women itt.
you live in china, you have no idea how degenerate the modern north american woman is

>Okay why don't you read Nietzsche and then you'll see what truth actually is.
What did she mean by this?

isn't he gay?

no that's milo

Where the fuck did you find her?

what you meant to say is

>we polacks only have access to degenerate American women

i'm a university student so yes this is true

he sounds gay as fuck

how did you get this?

Trump said you gotta go back! Stop trying to weasel your way into a greencard on a white dick.

>нeжнo пoжaлyйcтa я дeвcтвeнницa

выпeй йaдy

I think OP meant Russian and slavic women from Russia / other slavic countries, not some slavic-heritage crackas from N Dakota.

someone post the sauce on this girl i don't know what i am looking at and i read /pol a lot

>i read /pol a lot

You should go meet some girls or you’ll have no choice but marry your anime pillow.

CHING CHONG NIP NONG

t. Elliot Rogers

Ive thought about learning Russian and moving over there and trying to find top tier wife material in the smaller towns or something.
But then when I try to think is this idea a good idea? And think about why is it that they have done everything they can to destroy western women? Meanwhile the meme keeps being passed around that eastern europe is the place to find wife material these days. Why? Is this another part of their 4D chess? Is part of their scheming and plotting to destroy the quality of western women and get western guys to marry Russian, eastern european, and Asian women and creating families which are mixed between countries? And by doing so the next generation would be torn between two countries and less loyal to the countries of their parents and would be a step away from nationalism and closer to globalism? I mean, if the next generation of kids are half American and half Russian then they would be less loyal and nationalist to the countries of their parents, have multiple citizenship, and be more inclined to think globalist

Looks exactly like my ex girlfriend, like it could be her. Weird. She was a freak tho, in a good way. Kind of. At least she was slightly red pilled despite being a lesbian.

She's Gemanic. The wide jaw is a dead give-away.

thread about her here

Slavs are white niggers

That woman is mentally ill. You can see it in her eyes.

lol china

This.

kek is telling you something

You want to have russian woman? You cannot preach redpills and do globalist things. Do not degenerate russia.

They are like Western-European women but without a soul.

Most Slavic men dead in war or sent to gulag

Men left alive get pick of the litter

Same reason Iranian women are so hot

No offense but you’re an idiot. I really don’t like giving advice to stupid people, but… If you really want to marry a nice russian/asian girl you should look among foreign students in good US universities, someone who is in PhD programme or on a scholarship. Admittedly, those girls might be out of your league.

But otherwise more likely than not you’ll end up with an uncultured gold digger that will depend on you for everything.

I mean think about this like if this was a globalist scheme or plot, they think about things in the long term perspective. So whats the long term perspective on people from different countries intermarrying and then their children intermarrying to people from yet more countries until soon, after only a few generations of this, the family trees from so many countries are intertwined that nobody will think strongly nationalist and they'll all pretty much think of the globe as one big union.

absolutely true

I think that chances to find a good girlfriend in a Slavic country are the same as in a western country. But it's better to meet a girl in a western country because there's no reason to live in a shit hole without a decent future for you and your descendants. If you can afford to move a girl to the USA, you can try, some are dreaming to find a husband from a western country.

op is larping again

>slav qtpiez
:D

You are by far the dumbest fucking moron

You have a way higher ratio of QTs to uglies than western countries do

I'd be an idiot because I didnt articulate my point well enough because I think the conclusion you're reaching at is the point I was trying to reach for. I think it may be better to try to hunt in your own country instead of a foreign country. And I'm wondering why it is that the meme that its better to go wife hunting abroad is perpetuated so hard, and is that part of some scheme? Does everytime someone marry and have kids with someone from a different country do they smile rub their palms together?

Slavs have an inferior criminalised and corrupted mentality which impedes the Slavic countries to succeed. But a race and skin colour is up to par. When I get an h1-b visa and move to the western country my mentality will have changed in time in the civilised society and I will be a fully fledged white.

Ti che suka tebya rodina blya V I R A S T I L A mrazb ti neblagodarnaya!11 :D

The great thing about slav girls is they have the same skin color like me.
Please post more slav images

non slavs stay the fuck away from russia. do not come to russia. you are not welcome. kindly fuck off to your fantasies.

вы вce пидapacы!

you are autistic.

I guess maybe another way of asking is why is "the grass is always greener on the other side" pushed so hard? You see it time and time again where people from all over are wishing for spouses from somewhere else. Like you keep hearing over and over agin eastern european and asian women would l love to marry western men and vice versa. Why? Is their endgame something like after 2 or 3 generations of intermarriage the kids of the future wont know what country to identify with because their parents and grandparents are all from different countries?

They didn't get infected with feminism as much and hate feminized "men".
Fuck it even our dykes hate gay men.

>When I get an h1-b

Would you bet money on that?

You saying slavs have olive complexion?

I was making a joke, trump.
I am actually Spanish descendent so yeah I have green eyes pale skin who get fuckin hurted with the sun

It's the second thread I see almost the same message with mentioning h1-b visa and how Russia is bad. Another was in real estate thread. Shill detected. Sad.

She reminds me of one popular Russian welder, picrelated