How is all this level of infighting even possible?

How is all this level of infighting even possible?

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/823680499344441344

Other urls found in this thread:

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1337169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's funny

Like liberals think before acting.

They are doing our work for us by showing who they are, gaining popular hate and thereby having the norm populace side with Trump.

Meteor pussays

HAHAHAHA.

>inb4 Trump supporters did it.
They like pulling that shit.

Would it be a good move if Trump came out and paid for his limo?

holy shit, this cannot be real, is like a comedy/

Yes duh

Probably, yeah, but why the fuck should he? America doesn't need more cabbies and shit. Immigrants who chauffeur for a living are absolutely shit tier immigrants and pretty despicable people in general

Owner of the limo company is not a Trump supporter.

So I guess I'm glad for the blue on blue violence, but I'm not going to hit up his gofundme.

There was a cunt walk in Pittsburgh a few days ago. I work at a hotel there. Some spooks drove up in their hoopty-wagon and said fuck donald trump. Needless to say its not a trump hotel at all. The protesters are fucking dumb as shit.

Will he have to go back now?

lel, in the city? This weekend was fucking awful in the (((east end)))

No, because then they would make a racket out of it

Insurance should pay.

That and the fucker should have had insurance.

dont cars explode when they are that much on fire? why the fuck are all those idiots standing so close. or am i just a buger.

With all the mythbuster type shows on tv and youtube i thought this question was done. Are you baiting?

Insurance often exempts riots, acts of god, etc.

Thats the kind of frivolous pandering Obummer is known for.

You need play less GTA

>saudi millionaire
>poor muslim immigrant

Wtf I hate muslims now

The car was owned by a Muslim immigrant, he has a point.

Article says he does but doesnt know if it covers riots.

It's actually the exact kind of thing Trump does. In fact before the election he was known as being very charitable due to random acts of fiscal kindness to people who had bad things happen to them.

Let's be honest, they'll just twist it into an issue
>he's trying to buy our support!

While that happens I'm laughing at all the idiots on social media praising antifa as the saviors of the protests.

>filename

if it was owned by muslim, why were there no bombs in it?
checkmate, liberals

Only if the fire reaches the engine/gas tank, p sure

It's actually a very real possibility for a car to explode when it's set on fire.

t. had a car explode outside my house after it got set on fire

This shit happens regulary in Germany too

>ANTIFA go apeshit for no reason again, or because its Riot Tuesday
>torch down expensive cars cause fuck da rich
>turns out Turks and other assorted Sandniggers are the primary owners of expensive cars in the parts of the cities they riot in, because a Turk rather lives in a shitty flat and have a expensive car then vice versa
>???
>ITS THE NAZIS FAULT somehow

Man you guys really are 14. Insurance is going to pick up everything but the deductible.

Shit since it's a vehicle used exclusively for work and his main income source he will probably be able to recover lost wages too (if he has good insurance)

Hahaha so much for not being divided

Dumb fucking cunts. Keep eating yourselves alive

As a Trump voter Ive literally taken weapons, money, and training out of the hands of ISIS and Al Qaeda, who we funded in Syria as "moderates". These liberals have bankrupted an innocent muslim. I think we all know who is the better, more morale person here: me.

Actually what bothers me is that those riots were really not far away from white house. Merica is notorious for being under constant watch of big brother. Dont know how close to truth this is but arent your cities swarming with cctv cameras? Is it that hard to find people responsible for the damage?

>implying his insurance won't rise insanely, due to the 'dangerous nature of DC', and the accumulation of claims received that day

Think of all the false flag possibilities that could come from an event like this.

>Antifa targeted the specifically because it was Muslim

>Trump owns Antifa and payed them to target the limo because hes a Muslim!

>On purpose because limo = rich and he should be punished for vainly showing his wealth.

How could we spin this?

Yea his premium will probably rise but there is no fucking way someone whose sole source of income is driving a particular car does not have crazy good insurance on it.

I'm sure he has great insurance, but to act like they won't figure out some way to recoup the costs of the collective damage from that day is naive at best

>insurance fixes everything!
>let's not care about the global implications of manufacturing heavy machinery!
>burn it all and it'll just be replaced!
>magic!

it wasn't to pander to his enemies though. it was legitimate.

god damnit burgerbro

>Muslim immigrant has $70k limo and OWNS it

But how? Advancing cabbie?

Absolutely not
No footholds
No pandering

maybe. I mean I certainly think so, but it's possible that they the charitable donations were all just publicity stunts.

dat maynestreem meteor tho.

No such a thing as bad publicity. : /

Why do I have to think instanly about

He's saudi. He is probably a billionaire.

Where was the last time when insurance covered "being destroyed by an angry mob"?

I mean you can make one but that's an unusual offer especially in America.

REMINDER
>Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake
Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake
>Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake
Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

Aye I notced on the internet, once people started smashing windows and torching shit, all the liberals were like "p perhaps it was paid trump supporters! h he's done that before to to to cause fights!"

Fucking sad, the LEAST I want to see is a liberal to own up to a mistake, at least once and yet despite the mass amount of the retards, I've yet to see any of them go "oh shit, you might be riught, sorry what we did was a fuck up on our part".

don't you mean
P
O
T
T
E
R
Y

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

The more people report on it the more you will guarantee they will crowdfund the limuslim

I dunno, we just have type of car insurance that covers all types of damage.

Fuck Drompf and fuck the hospitality industry
>which employs a shitload of Mexicans

Being part of the left is like sitting on a sinking ship under a burning bridge while a Muslim fucks your wife at home.

i am sure someone will now start a go fund me and get him 3 million dollars to replace a $50,000 limo

Because antifa is known for their civil demonstrations. Must have been evil-Trump-Nazi-rapists (not mexican)

>Yuropoors think that a 316 is an expensive car

Meanwhile at cuck central...

>One of the justifications I hear for property damage is that it's just the property of the bourgeoisie, or that it's merely white property. It might be, but then again, it might not.

It's OK if it's whitey property!!!

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1337169

It is like having unstable uranium atoms near a neutron source. They rarely can collide with each other due to the distance but when they do it is E=mc2 for everyone bitch.

Fucking kek.

What a buncha idiots. Sure we already knew that, but this is both sad and funny.

>Infiltrate the Antifa.
>Get them to attack muzzies.
>Watchthemosquesburb.jpg
>???????
>PROFIT

this
nothing drives people away from a cause like terrible uneccesary violence. watching these people beat and burn people they dont like helps us.

antifas love to burn expensive cars, you won't see them apologize at all. They'll ignore the fact the owner was a muslim (who was guilty of having money anyway) and will continue to pat themselves in the back because they just won a point against the Man

>HURR DURR
>all muslims must be poor and that limo can't belongs to them

>if we die, we win.

in this case its true. my libshit brother is finally afreeing with me that the rioting has gone too far. cracks form when its like this

>proof that it was lit on fire by an Islamophobic Trump support
/thread

>This fucking year

I'M DYING

Fucking KEK

the christians won by dying "muh martyrs", the gays won rights by dying, the women got rights by getting raped, the victim game is a strong one and in this moment the left is losing it

No, fuck them.

Only Because its belong to a Muslim the news talk about it

mexico will pay for it

MY SIDES

>>But user, I was doctor before I come to America!

how will liberals spin this one?

APOLOGIZE

insurance doesnt cover riots/civil unrest

It's almost like burning and looting and destroying property at random is just an act of indiscriminate and degenerate carnage. Like the mindset of a violent mob. A mob mentality if you will.

No... besides that's not Trump's style.

He likes helping people out, but in more of a "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" kind of way. He likes to give people opportunities to solve their problems or improve their quality of living.

The Trump move would be to pull some strings to get the driver a job driving around one of his staff members.

>don't believe in god
>get told my my insurance company, a financial institution which does its business in numbers not beliefs tells me they won't cover the damage because it was an act of god
>tell woman on the phone god doesn't exist
>"well that's just your opinion sir, goodbye"

Just how fucking dumb anti-fa is? Is this where you go when even skinheads and football hooligans don't let you join up?

>someone has never purchased insurance before

there are very specific clauses that say they are not responsible for riots, civil unrest, war, or acts of god. all normal insurance policies have that clause. you gotta specifically ask and pay extra to have those covered

he paid off a dudes mortgage for changing a tire on his limo years back