Is eating kosher the best way to avoid jew-sanctioned carcinogenic foods...

Is eating kosher the best way to avoid jew-sanctioned carcinogenic foods? I know that jews put harmful chemicals in goy-food, so doesn't it seem logical to eat kosher to avoid these poisons? Have any of you tried this?

fast food itself is a jewish trick

dont eat the fast food jew

eat kosher meat, it's the kind without fucked up hormones in it

>McD's
>Kosher
Another word for give me more money for the same thing.

Wouldnt kosher fast food be better than goy fast food though? Just talking hypothetically, of course...

probably but you should do neither

in short, yes. dont touch halal in US if youre not shopping at muslim market. halal is contaminated all over america. that being said, i still dont buy that kosher kike shit. rather buy from goyish farmers

Jew here, you underestimate how much jews will fuck over even other jews for cash, kosher is nothing but how it's killed and even that is a racket run by a corrupt council to gyp retarded orthodox kikes.

Fast food is not worth it and is low quality, if you care buy grass fed organic beef and organic chicken but avoid 'vegetarian fed' nonsense, chickens are not meant to eat nothing but veggies and most of thier feed is corn anyway.

both kosher and halal are nigger-tier

There is also the inspection rules (no disease,broken bones etc) and what you can feed it limitations

I don't keep kosher (really trying to get into butchering me own meat) but when I buy beef or chicken I normally will start in the kosher butchers before venturing to the Italian ones.

Not to mention that the main deal for that kosher McDonald's is probably the fact that none of the burgers have cheese on them, since that's not kosher

How do people of your kind who live outside of Israel feel about the stereotype (jews are moneygrabbing schemers, etc) ? Do you just ignore and live like the average normie, do you closely follow your beliefs, are jews even born outside of Israel really that bad?

Chinese here. Jews of the east. We are in philippines but we have sekrit clubs meant to flow cash between us only and to monetize as much as we can here by helping each other. All of us need to be chink related, of course.

> Not growing your own food
> Not growing and killing your own meat
Start with chickens. Fresh eggs all day erryday, and a bit of meat every once in a while. When you'll notice the difference in both texture and taste of their eggs compared to commercial ones, you'll want to do more shit yourself.

Do you use cones for butchering chickens? That seems like the easiest/cleanest and easiest on the bird?

American first Jew second here.

What this Jew said. Jews will eat each other at the drop of a hat.

True, if they can't find a goy to eat first, or if a Jew is more "filling" than your average poor goy. Better to not give the Jew the opportunity. It ends.

Jew here
>How do people of your kind who live outside of Israel feel about the stereotype (jews are moneygrabbing schemers, etc) ?
Most Jews don't experience it in America. I've only ever experienced anti-semitism on Sup Forums and if it happens in the real world, most will brush it off
>do you closely follow your beliefs
I do a little, only recently though, Sup Forums has made me more Jewish
There's a huge range of religiousness in America, most wealthy hollywood, media, businesspeople, etc are pretty secular with a few modern orthodox thrown in (Jared Kushner), and the very religious are usually middle class and keep to themselves.
> are jews even born outside of Israel really that bad?
Much worse than the ones born inside Israel, according to Sup Forums standards. Most of the Jews outside israel are european (ashkenazi) which are the intelligent ones, which is where you run into trouble Additionally, Israel is filled very secular people who have no religious feelings and very very orthodox jews who spend all their time praying and shit.

>go to local kosher deli
>sit down and eat a jew sandwich
>holy fuck, jews know how to make a sammy
>get up to pay
>sweet old jewish lady talking to customers about whatever
>pay, it actually wasn't that expensive, and was a really comfy experience
can we spare the kosher i went to during the next shoah? They make pretty good homemade pies too

I didn't know about cones. I was just cutting their head right off and then hanged them. I'm only killing smaller animals, I let my neighbor do the bigger ones, and he can get the empty carcass and leftovers for his dogs and his bone-craving hobby.

Let me draw a picture for you.

Jews are the most wasteful cunts in existence.
They kill and animal and only eat half, and worse still it the front half which is full of shitty cuts.

Kosher has no place in the modern world. With so much starvation and the price of beef its offensive.

Vegans won't attack this!

JIDF here. Just deposited 40 shekels in your account. Keep it up!

kosher coca cola has real sugar in it instead of hfcs

Only burgers use hfcs in Coke because of degeneracy.

Partially related but I saw The Founder and it was pretty good. Keaton is a great actor t b h

Most foods are already kosher. Kashrut focuses mostly on flesh foods and dairy.