PIZZAGATE NEW INFORMATION

At 33rd and Walnut Street in Philadelphia on University of Pennsylvania campus (Joe Biden's new home, next to Drexel), there lies this sign:

archive.is/kX7vH

imgur.com/nCeONRc

archive.is/Iumqz

imgur.com/mlM9BKa

There are publicly viewable telephone numbers and GoldenBearGarage (idk what the fuck it is) has a little sticker next to it (I will get a picture of it tomorrow).

The first thing that I decided to do was ignore the little sticker for now, and look at where the closest Pizza place is.

I found Axis Pizza 0.4 miles away. It is open 24 hours or 10 am to 10 pm (when you go to order) according to its website (it doesn't clarify). I then decided to archive as much as I could:

archive.is/ajKVF

archive.is/K7Doi

tlotl.imgur.com/all/

archive.is/nXiV7

Axis Pizza also has a VIP loyalty program on their shitty ass website that they haven't updated in who knows how long. I don't know if this is worth looking into. I am just giving you what I found. I'd recommend that we search through this.

I found that the Pizza parlor was mentioned here:

archive.is/t21Jy

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/X8c0M
archive.is/Cci5h
web.archive.org/web/20161231201856/http://www.allegropizza.com/
letsget.net/(S(iltitahgfujuswchovmxyq3v))/Public/Login.aspx
oaeop.blogspot.ie/p/oaeop.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
google.com/maps/@43.0659304,-87.8781307,3a,75y,284.63h,85t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sOLdXu2uIBuDiJQhrMWX8gQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=OLdXu2uIBuDiJQhrMWX8gQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=227.62877&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
archive.is/Iumqz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The owner of Axis Pizza, Dimitrios Dimopoulos, also owns these things (worth investigating in my honest opinion):

imgur.com/gallery/X8c0M

Allegro Pizza has a website that is currently down.

archive.is/Cci5h

But here is latest wayback machine of it:

web.archive.org/web/20161231201856/http://www.allegropizza.com/

So that's all I have for you guys for now. Forget about the symbolism and shit from my other post. I don't want you guys to mistake me for a shill. Axis pizza looks like Comet Pizza 2.0. There is a network that you are connected to, in order to make orders. I cannot archive it. If someone could break into this network and get everything out of it, that would be really fucking useful:

letsget.net/(S(iltitahgfujuswchovmxyq3v))/Public/Login.aspx

Axis Pizza has the exact same memo as Comet Ping Pong. Shitty website. Backend network for managing orders. Shitty coding. Shitty everything. They have duplicate videos on the website home page! COME ON!

Also Investigating some other pizza joints in SF found one Pizzaman, was burnt down in a fire. Sign outside looks like an erect male member, could be a code for sex and pizza.

Next is an example of how the pizza divided into eight slices matches with Masonry degree symbols and also the Star of Ishtar.

Lastly I found this weird occult looking symbol of the OAEOP. They refer to themselves as an 'underground pizza bistro'. oaeop.blogspot.ie/p/oaeop.html

Seems legit.

bumping for exposure, good work OP

If you notice the pizza image is missing a slice. I was thinking that the missing letter might be a 'D', which would allow for the construction of 'O PAEDO', this in turn creates a new symbol when all the letters are lined up in order, a symbol which nevertheless bears a resemblance to the 'boy lover' symbol. It also shares a resemblance to the Valknut, a symbol associated with violent death and sacrifice.

THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

You're actually retarded.

She lost. No need to keep lying

fuck off with this pizza gate shit

from another post here on Sup Forums, and very relevant to what you said.

>You want to know what I’m really terrified of? Imagine a few dozen iterations of this story:

>There’s a famous case where a shadowy group was after a high-value, high-status target who used his considerable resources to retreat. The group couldn’t get to him. So they targeted everybody associated with him: Friends. Family. Staff. Lawyers. Sympathetic journalists. Eventually, that utter devastation of infrastructure led to the death of the high-value, high-status target, whose name was Pablo Escobar.

>That’s what I’m really scared of. Killing like that, on repeat. It’s my nightmare scenario. I know it’s unlikely. But — and this is the stupidest part of this whole thing — after 2016, I’m a little superstitious, and I’m wary of omens.

>The shadowy group that unleashed carnage on Pablo Escobar’s Institutions had a name.

>They were known as Los Pepes.

doing this to Alefantis would just be the tip of the iceberg, a part of a larger plan that ultimately results in not just Brock falling, but the entire corrupt Clinton machine, not to mention their (((globalist))) allies.

the time has come for the Umman Manda to descend.

uh thats a dick

Wow, I can't believe they're so bold they advertise like that now! Gottem OP, good job

>All dissenters support Hilary
>All dissenters support Trump
>She lost
>He won

I voted for Trump because I wanted change. I'm not 12 years old, this isn't a sports game, there's no reason to act like it is.

>ur retarded

Sup Forums used to call you fucking faggots cancerous. Now any 12 year old who says "u gay wad im no homo" gets 200 posts and 69 image replies ommitted

Bump

That's just not right.

This thread is bullshit. There's hardly anything credible here.

OP Is a shill.

>Be retarded and focus on a random pizza joint
>tie it in with Pizzagate
>Go to reddit
>Post screenshot of thread you made
>"Hey everyone, all pizzagaters are this retarded!"
>people disregard that previous theories were perfectly credible with evidence, and focus on this new false theory with no evidence

Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Time to kill yourself. You don't deserve to be alive. Kill yourself.

Hey guys pizza spelled backwards is azzip.
azzip
azz ip
ass ip
Comcast is an ass ip
Guys look into the CEO of Comcast

Learn how to convey thought through text. I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to tell me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
HE'S ONE OF (((THEM)))!!!!!!!!!

how fucking blatant can you be

What the fuck is happening? Los pepes, Trump's mentor obsession with frogs. All the other one's I can't remember.. This timeline is getting really weird.

I have no idea what you're trying to say either.

>She lost. No need to keep lying

Who is that directed to? OP? About pizzagate?

Either way, posts where you assume the other person is dissent and then make a SECOND assumption that they must support Hilary or Trump is shitposting. No matter what side you're on. That's what I'm trying to convey.

OP's pic related is also in Milwaukee Wi.

google.com/maps/@43.0659304,-87.8781307,3a,75y,284.63h,85t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sOLdXu2uIBuDiJQhrMWX8gQ!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=OLdXu2uIBuDiJQhrMWX8gQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=227.62877&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Don't overlook this. I'm pretty sure OP is shilling.

I don't know why so many people here are oblivious to this tactic. It's pretty normal, a lot of people do it. You can call it "disinfo" or "discrediting someone" if it makes you feel better. That's essentially what it is.

If people can get you guys on the wrong fucking path and make you look retarded, then there you go.

>Why would we investigate this place when you guys were obsessing about some other random pizzeria elsewhere with no evidence?
>"uhh"

Get some credibility.

>archive.is/Iumqz
oh shit , im in philly , what should i do?

Been following pizzagate since it broke and I believe in it but this is fucking controlled opposition disinfo and its not the first time its been put out.

what happens is it is legitimate, until illumanati spazzes ruin it and share shit-tier explanations or half assed meme evidence . Then the truth gets flooded by disinfo. keep looking