Guys I notice alot of Chinese around lately. I think we should try our best to accommodate them...

Guys I notice alot of Chinese around lately. I think we should try our best to accommodate them. Do you believe Mandarin should be Canada's 3rd official language?

I would help alot of people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ns-1zm5LoaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill them all, move to canada, still holding that commie flag

Tfw live in nova scotia and havent seen an asian in six months (even though I do go out)

傻屄

The fucking Chinese

we should be learning russian in schools

snow niggers unite

Chinese are top tier immigrants compared to spics, muslims, other sorts of nonwhite filth invading white countries.

No, already made that mistake of playing that game with the French before.

Fool me once...

Except you came afterwards, fucktard. We accommodated you.

This. I am a white guy and I agree the Chinese are bro teir.

And who ever says anything bad about China are probably the asshole Nanking raping Japs.

>Impyling the concept of canada as a nation-state hasn't already been abolished and replaced with a post national multicultural paradise.

Official language act of 1969. Please.

How is it relevant to what I've said?

that's not the point of having an official language

besides they don't even want it

non-Francophone multilingual Canadian would rathur English be the only official language

>responding seriously to this 2/10 bait

You are going to be a colony of theirs in a few decades time. That is legitimately pathetic. they hate all non Chinese, trusting them is insane, look at the situation in Italy, or that huge illegal immigration scandal a few months back.

>Do you believe Mandarin should be Canada's 3rd official language?

The provinces dictate their official languages, not Canada. Alberta isn't bilingual, it's monolingual English while Quebec operates in French exclusively. The only officially bilingual province in New Brunswick.

Leaf

>white guy posting as chang posting as white guy
1.5/10

>nothing but communist flags

Canadian constitutional rights for languages are only for french and english lol. We would have only one, but Quebec

>Do you believe Mandarin should be Canada's 3rd official language?

It's gonna be your first and only language soon, James Wong.

你必须回去支那

>3rd
>make that 2nd and I might just immigrate to Canada and help make your country a multicultural haven.

Canada has an option to be a Chinese state, an Islamic Caliphate or a postapocalyptic collection of nigger villages, tribes and raiders.

So yeah, you should.

A lot go to my university. Them paying way more makes my education cheaper, and they all move away once they graduate.

Thanks chinks.

>Canada has an option to be a Chinese state, an Islamic Caliphate or a postapocalyptic collection of nigger villages, tribes and raiders.
>So yeah, you should.

Igor, plz...

youtu.be/ns-1zm5LoaM

Are you diaspora?

Fuck that insect language.