I never really liked Rick and Morty anyway...

I never really liked Rick and Morty anyway. Shits overrated and written by a cunt who thinks violence against his political adversaries is ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danharmon/status/823768728181477376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you fucking read?

Just because the person is shitty doesn't mean the media isn't good.

I won't let anyone tell me that Ratatouille wasn't a good movie.

>hey it's mean to hit nazis
Said sarcastically
Said meaning Trump voters when he says nazis

Ratatouille gave me a false impression of Paris. When I went there it was basically Lagos Nigeria. Ratatouille made me think there were actual French people in that city.

>punch guy who literally asks if black genocide is a bad thing
>not a fascist

Lol Paris syndrome

maybe I can't because honestly I can''t make sense if he's being sarcastic or not. Am I retarded?

So I go from pirating his stuff and feeling slightly bad to pirating his stuff and feeling good. This is a good thing for me!

Is Dan Harmon supposed to be a recognizable name?

>confusing Fascism with just being a dick

>lists quotes he thinks are bad things
>includes "hey be manly"

I feel relieved that I only torrented the show.

What an idiot. Oh well, it's not like I pay for his crap in the first place.

It wasn't a bad movie.

>hey be manly

The NERVE of some people not wanting to be soft cunt faggots!

He's pointing out contradictions.

The right tells the left to stop overreacting to shootings with gun control, etc., but then seizes any shred of evidence that immigrants perpetrate violence to advocate for stricter immigration laws (see how that's at least superficially contradictory?).

You could also note that there's some common ground. Both sides feel strongly and react strongly about certain things. Realizing that could make it a little easier to relate to your putative opponents, which is surely more productive than muh Jewish conspiracy bullshit.

someone post the tweets of his ex-wife belittling him on twitter. maybe if he had been more manly she wouldn't have divorced him

Ratatouille was a terrible movie

Yeah you don't get what he's saying. Probably don't post if you're just going to reveal yourself as a dunce.

>twitter
Not even once. It compels people to say stupid shit.

>having the (((parentheses))) around your name
>being a respectable person
Pick one

he made some anime and manga series reddit nerds gush over. its gay as fuck

that's a kid's movie nigger.

You should let them know. They desire your respect.

He's the creator of Bojack Horseman

immigrants do cause more crime though. you're a fucking idiot you don't know what you're talking about.

hey that's fucking cute but the false equivalents muddy up his point.

how is unsourceably comparing a presidential candidate to a dictator equal to gun control? Or punching people we don't agree with? Or toxic masculinity?

Either he is virtue signalling like a san francisco lighthouse or he's an idiot.

Is he the dude who fucks kids?

They are constantly dropping blue pilled leftist faggotry in rick and morty.

Why is this a surprise?

>it's another "Sup Forums now hates a comedian and claims he was never funny since he said stuff they didn't like" episode

Fuck off Harmon

God, I used to love this guy. Community is my favorite sitcom, and Rick and Morty is pretty swell too. Then I found Spencer from Harmontown/Harmonquest's Twitter, and now this.

I am going to binge watch that show now! Thanks for informing me of his views.

It's taken out of context, did you actually read it or let biased media tell you what was written?

immigrants cause crime

gun control does not prevent crime

don't need to have a debate about it anymore though, trump is going to expand gun rights to how they used to be and nobody will be able to take them away

>ever watching lol so random ebin nihilist reddit humor
fuck off back to Sup Forumsmblr

Black genocide is already a thing. It's called abortion.

Okay, now he's sending mixed messages.
twitter.com/danharmon/status/823768728181477376

If I cared about taste, I certainly wouldn't be asking a board full of anime masturbators, paranoid schizophrenics, and shut-ins what they recommend. This board is a fucking joke. Literally /r9k/lite.

Besides, according to you guys everything is unfunny and you probably think humor is a jewish mind trick.

Apparently he doesn't think punching Richard Spencer is okay? I seriously don't get this.

to be fair Richard Spencer is a complete faggot

people calling Sup Forums /r9k/ are either shills or new

Please lurk more, Sup Forums hates /r9k/

>ur new if you point out that we're like /r9k/

Nice try. I suppose everyone that hates homosexuals is also secretly a homosexual, right?

Sup Forums is r9k. You guys have fucking robo waifu threads, anime threads, tfw no gf threads, and non stop female rage threads. Literally the same spillover of angry fedora tipping virgins.

That's Dan "cunny collider" Schneider user

So he has some scruples
Still I am always wary of chubby beardos in the media who make cartoons

Calling it now, season 3 is going to suck and be the thing that kills Rick & Morty's popularity.

Forget politics, they're going to try and serialize the episodes with a giant continuity now that aliens are on Earth, and it's going to fail. Season 2 already wasn't that great and they're surely going to try to do callbacks to earlier stuff now, like evil Morty, and it's going to be nowhere near as satisfying nor live up to people's expectations.

If you've read the comics, you'd already see that most of them are about alternate universes where Morty's gone rogue and they really aren't up to snuff, void of pretty much anything that the show got noticed for (crazy adventures, mindfucks, etc.)

Not to mention they made a big deal about "gender equalizing" the crew for this season (they hired TWO women,) both of which seem really unfunny and problematic (as one describes herself,) based on their twitters.

I hope I get proven wrong, I really do, but Harmon's already taken the blame for some of the crappier moments of the series.

This has been my suspicion for a while. He's too much of a blowhard to keep his opinions out of his work, and its about to start sucking dick

Is that why you're here?

I guarantee you he's in this thread.

Royland is the main guy behind Rick and Morty.

Harmon is just the doorman that connected Royland with executives/industry. A middleman. A leech.

>I know you are but what am I
Embarassing

Stop downplaying black on black crime thrn we can talk

wow, they gave this guy a show to make? i mean i have shit grammar but im not his fucking bad

found the moderate

Harmon is a Reddit using faggot, I doubt he's here

>Alt-Right is All right!

Nope he's fucking right. Paris is even darker than Detroit

Not to mention worst airport in the world. I have taken on extra hours of flight time to avoid stops there.

Our only immigrants stole a bus and went to Germany... We haven't found the bus since but we know Ahmed got his dream house and a few shekels on the side.

I worked with Dan Harmon as a production assistant and he is literally a sad fat drunk. Disregard him, goyim.

The fuck? I check Sup Forums like three times a day and ive never once seen a waifu thread. What Planet are you from?

Paris Syndrome is the stress disorder, affecting mainly Japanese tourists, in which they arrive in Paris anticipating the city of romance and beauty, only to find a squalid slum.

Fucking do your research before removing all doubt that you're a dimwit

because he knows when Nazis feel threatened or scared. Ovens heat up and guns get loaded. Churches get shot up, schools get filled with lead. When nazis riot they got to war.

daily reminder that dan harmons wife left his fat alcoholic ass
he is lacking character and class and any form of self control his shit sucks community sucked cock rick and morty is going to nose dive in quality soon, which doesn't leave it much room to fall

I like Harmon but he's a self loathing alcoholic that can't deal with his success and daddy issues, which makes him susceptible to the normal lefty guilt mental trap.

Meh. Separate your personal politics from things. It's a good show.

Tell us more, dude. Or if you're afraid to do it here, do it somewhere else.

Community was great.

Brad Bird is a fantastic person, you nigger.

He meant Patton Oswalt.

>see how that's at least superficially contradictory?
No, not at all. The two are not even comparable.

user you should probably find out how many layers of irony someone is on before talking shit.

This isn't why I don't like the show. It's a repetitive, "edgy" adult swim cartoon that people think is deep because the main character is a suicidal alcoholic. Most of the writing is improvised poop jokes with Roiland doing like...what half the voices?
The concepts and stories are creative as fuck and I like the ideas for most episodes, the writing I just annoying and the story of Rick being depressed isn't as deep as the show and fandom think it is.

>Homer Simpson is an alcoholic too

Yeah, the show sucks.

Its a very straight forward tweet

Michael Shannon is one of my favorite actors in the world and he recently said that all Trump supporters should die off

You have to learn to separate the beliefs from the art. If you only listened or watched people who agreed with you then you'd be closing off a large portion of the world from your perspective

No, he goes from saying not to punch Richard Spencer to saying to do so.

>Its a very straight forward tweet

Considering some of his work, not really. Specifically the line "hey its mean to hit nazis."

One of the episodes of Rick and Morty is about a Curio Shop run by Mr. Needful (Satan) much like the episode of the Twilight Zone (which also featured Nazis). The long conflict between Rick's amorality and Mr Needful's ironic punishments runs parallel to a story point that is glazed over:

>At the beginning of the episode Mr. Needful offers Rick a microscope that reveals things "beyond [his] comprehension. Rick takes the microscope, studies it, and finds out the Microscope would have made him mentally retarded if he had "used" it.

>Rick creates a device to identify the curses on Mr. Needful's things and this leads him into a conflict that ultimately results in Mr. Needful attempting to commit suicide.

>After Mr. Needful betrays Summer near the end of the episode Rick and Summer do steroids and body build so they can beat the living shit out of Mr. Needful. They do so, and in the post credits scene they also beat the hell out of a child bully, a guy who pulls a dog's leash too hard, and a guy wearing a swastika shirt.

>The underlying message is that Rick became retarded.

how did he become retarded if he only studied the microscope and didn't "use" it

>Reddit and Memey
Literally kill yourself.

After all the steroids Rick and Summer are barely capable of formulating complete sentences in the final scene of the episode.

Well, fuck Rick and Morty then.

*almond senses tingling*

I've actually met Dan Harmon and I can tell you with pretty good accuracy in my opinion that he's a depressed alcoholic who hates himself

interesting guy though, brilliant in his own completely self-destructive way

>ended an episode where two characters literally go around and best up people they don't like
>one of which is a nazi/skinhead
Wew how didn't you see this?

How do I get the ((())) extension? I thought they pulled it

> I suppose everyone that hates homosexuals is also secretly a homosexual, right?
>Sup Forums is r9k. You guys have fucking robo waifu threads, anime threads, tfw no gf threads, and non stop female rage threads
What the absolute fuck are you talking about

This whole thing is confusing. They don't really think Richard Spencer is a Nazi. They don't actually want people to start punching NeoNazis because Neo Nazis will fucking hit/stab/shoot back. They also don't want violence against everyone they knowingly mislabel as Nazis. They call everyone on the right Nazis at one time or another. They literally only want people like Richard Spencer who hold white identity views to fear violence. The problem is that isn't how this work. That can't just encourage that. They will also encourage violence against everyday Republicans. They will also encourage violence against the people who hit/stab/shoot back.

I agree with everything he said except the hitting nazis thing. Hit Nazis all you want, just don't be surprised when they start hitting back.

The mainstream media have been irresponsible with information for decades now, taking quotes out of context, putting a slant on what people say.

Now we have seen the consequences of such an immature handling of the power over information flow.
They have taken quotes and isolated them without context, omitted certain details from broadcasts, cut out certain parts of footage, done whatever they could to make headlines.

They did not realise that by merely seeking the get the biggest number of views, and scewing the truth in the process this is what they would create. Racial tensions in the US and the rest of the western world by extension are growing rapidly now, you've all seen the destruction the inauguration day riots have caused. The formation of the antifa group who will assault and bully anyone they deem guilty of not agreeing with their political form.

They were trusted with the single greatest power humanity can have, information, and they ran playing with it like children, unaware of the destruction they were building up.

But is he a jew? Wouldn't suprise me coz he is smart and creative.
Just sad that he is one of those guys.

He's talking about Richard Spencer who actually is a neo-nazi.

The memes are getting to him. He hates that people are rebelling and his bosses don't know how to cope with it. Fake news is going to hit celebs really hard.

my captcha

We disavowed that cuck ages ago.

Wow, he just comes off as a strawmanning asshole and makes himself look like an idiot by even addressing "fake news" as a concept. I generally enjoy his work and find Community to be one of the most creative shows ever made but the more I learn about Dan Harmon the more I hate/pity him.

literally what did he mean by this

says the 3 millionth nervous man for the 7000th time this week

I agree. I have a deep aversion against the show as one of my former roommates used to CONSTANTLY burp while saying "Morty".

I hope these kikes keep outing themselves.