Free Katie the Cunt

Why are we allowed to be politically incorrect but not the left's comedians? She's playing into a stereotype and the joke actually has an ounce cleverness to it.

I'll accept stereotypes as a white guy if the rest can do the same. You?

Cuck.

>Why are we allowed to be politically incorrect

Do you mean on Sup Forums? Because we're not.

I'm not going to fight for someone to politically target a 10 year old boy without any sort of repercussions.

You have a great point. Witchhunting and ruining careers is exactly what we give liberals shit for.

bretty savage katie the cunt

I heard dicking her would make you Rich

Because they deserve a taste of their own medicine.

why is this bitch verified? I thought it was for celebrities

The joke isn't clever at all.

But I don't personally care. My mom (anti-trump) was more offended than I was.

What cleverness was there? It's a low effort shitpost.

>pol - Politically Incorrect

You don't go after someone's kids, period...unless you're that kind of pussy like the kike in said picture.

Pretty sure there has been a child that has been homeschooled and shot up his family at some point.

We're responding like with like

Leftists go after people who make off colour jokes, so we're doing the same.

We aren't allowed to be politically correct
A comedian who made a crack about Obama shooting up da hood would be censured even faster.

That's all I'm trying to say. makes a point cause we only do this here and most not in real life, but that doesn't mean I wish both sides were allowed to say whatever the fuck they wanted without losing their job and shit

Verifications are weird. Some literal nobody journalists and sports writers with

This.

That's a line we don't even cross here.

He's a 10 year old boy, who didn't do anything to anybody.

Like if he was some snarky teenager tweeting about dumb shit and getting high and crashing cars into people that's one thing. But he's FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD.

So concern trolls go fuck yourself and die.

A line was crossed.

Just like when people start making serious calls for specific acts of violence, (or committing said acts) that also crosses a line.

Because
1. Liberals have been dead serious in their attacks. This kind of shit will result in people genuinely fearing that Barron is fucked up. An entire narrative can be made around this. Liberals aren't nice people.
2. This kind of joke is Sup Forums edgy. Not something you should attach a face to.

>Cyber bullying isn't real
>except when someone I like is getting bullied
t. Sup Forums

Do you really believe that tweet affected Barron in any way?

Cause we aren't part of popular media

We didn't freak out about every little non PC thing Trump said while sweeping everything negative related to HRC under the rug

>Sup Forums
Hates political correctness.
Defends political correctness

*don't wish

Me doing nothing isn't defending anything, retard.

I'm not pushing for her suspension to remain, but I'm also not pushing for her to come back to work.

I don't have any issues with using the left's tactics against them.

gotta be pc bro

>She's already being rained with job offers.
>Only because she insulted Trump.

Yeah she'll be fine, who gives a shit?

We don't care that she said it, and most of us want to live in a world where these sorts of things are acceptable.

We hate the hypocracy of the left and want to punish it. At a minimum the left should be held to their own arbitrary standards.

>I'll accept stereotypes as a white guy if the rest can do the same. You?

Because we can't do the same and it's the fact we are doing the same that has turned her, her entire show and fuck, the whole of the TV/Film industry against us.

They're hypocrites if she doesn't get fired. I'd rather them be wrong and consistent than wrong and hypocritical.

is he home schooled?
I thought he was staying new york because of some school he was already enrolled in?
if he was home schooled, he can just do that in the whitehouse, no?

I'd rather the world just go back to normal

Isn't saying the "left's comedians " kinda redundant? Does the right even have comedians? I can't imagine a conservative comedian being very funny...

Adam Carolla is great

Norm MacDonald and Bill Burr are the only comedians I like. Not saying they're conservative, just that as a conservative they're the only ones I like

I don't find many comedians funny period.

"It was a joke!" That's what all leftist's claim when caught.

Reap what you sow.

Leftist=psychotic and violent.

Barron isn't even home schooled. The whole reason Melania & Barron are going to stay in NYC for 6mths is so he won't have to change schools mid-year. So the 'joke' doesn't even make sense.

You cant say anything about stereotypes in normie world without being called a racist, unless its against whites.

Even we didn't make fun of Obama's kids and we're a bunch of social outcast racist nazis protected by anonymity.
We didn't do it, because kids are just kids, and attacking them for political fodder is lower than anything we're willing to do.
Kids have nothing to do with their parents' choices and politics.
This isn't hard to understand, degenerate.

Yes we did, made fun of Michelle Obama too.

they're black though

>attacking children
>anything to do with politics or political correctness at all
Political Correctness is a smokescreen libs use to make political discussions or inconvenient facts tabboo, we discuss them here because we are protected by anonymity.
Insulting children has nothing to do with any of that.

Go to Sup Forums if all you want is senseless laughter at the expense of decency, you degenerate.

I've never seen an attack levied against Obama's kids.

We make fun of his wife because his wife is an adult, and pushes politics using her husband as a way to project herself.

I don't even know the kids names, despite being on here almost every night for years. All I can even remember about them is that one of them got into the party scene fairly recently.

I saw plenty of Michelle jokes, but she's an adult, accountable for her decisions, and she married Barrack Obama. Generally I would agree attacking a politician's wife would be in poor taste, but she's taken many political stances herself as first lady.

this. I've never even seen or heard of someone mocking the Obama girls, and I've been here for like 6 years.

>you've never seen threads mocking the Obama girls
>on Sup Forums
>after 6 years
Yeah, bullshit or you were barely looking. Remember when the pic surfaced of one of them possibly holding a joint at a concert? Nobody here made any jokes right? Right?

Look, she's probably a leftist bitch, so her getting a taste of her own outrage culture is kinda great, but at the same time personally I don't think comedy can go too far, as long as it's clearly said as a joke (for instance, you can't shoot someone and then say "nah, it was all a comedy!), which this was.

Holy fuck, that's hilarious.

>a line we don't cross here
Do you even know where you are?

>that's a line we don't even cross here

everyone who got offended by this joke on twitter needs to just accept the fact theyre a sjw. fuck off to tumble you crybaby faggots

>we're allowed to be politically incorrect

What world have you been living in? There is a reason we post on a fucking obscure cartoon image board. We are NOT allowed to be politically incorrect.

>It's a "Sup Forums takes a break from arguing the difference between pedophilia and hebephilia, and masturbating to cunny and anime drawings of children to become white knights for an autistic child whose pocket's contents are worth more than all of us combined" episode

You don't seem to understand that we are not the ones that made career witch hunting a thing. Liberals did. Hell, WE didn't fire her. SNL did. And they did it almost immediately after she put the comment up.

While yes it would be nice if it weren't a thing, it is not helping the situation to have it all be one sided where only conservatives lose their jobs for making inappropriate comments. Arguably the only way the population at large and liberals in general will come around to condemning politically correct witch hunts is if they feel the sting of it themselves.

If they get fired for having liberal viewpoints for a few years, they'll understand what we want through having to stay silent with all of our opinions.

It's like the old developer creed. One of the fastest ways to get a major bug or exploit fixed in your programming? Have someone exploit the ever living fuck out of it and make it a big enough problem that they have to fix it.

FUCK OYU SHILL NIGGER.

Pretty sure that was within the past year. The fact that you couldn't even name who was doing it says enough about how ferociously the Obama children were mocked.

Obviously Chelsea Clinton is an exception because she is now an adult who has taken up the politics of her parents. But we tend to steer clear of kids.

It's funny, because I know for a fact that if you had a shred of proof, you would have posted a screencap or something where they were being targeted for literally no reason.

But even supposing what you just claimed is true, it was the president's children committing a crime, which is politically relevant. What has Baron done that is politically relevant?

Is OP literally at a yeshiva? Completely dishonest premise, to the point of being incoherent, and this proprietary Jew thing that is not done here except by bots, where he condescends to permit us to reply at his exalted prompt.
Lurk more, rebbe, maybe then it won't be so obvious.

>hfw leftist media attacking barron causes us to go nuclear on chelsea and destroy her political career before it begins

It's not that the joke was edgy but c'mon, Barron is not home schooled so it's not even making ANY sense.

>The fact that you couldn't even name who was doing it says enough about how ferociously the Obama children were mocked.
>the fact that you couldn't even name how was doing it
>on an anonymous image board
are you shitting me right now?

I chuckled

I don't get it?
She said an offensive joke?
So what?

It was funny. We spend every day here whining about triggered SJWs screaming about safe spaces and microagressions only to turn around and become exactly that when someone offends OUR sensibilities.
It's hypocritical, and denying it just shows the depths of your own self-delusion. Sup Forums really is the tumblr of the right isn't it?

>Why are we allowed to be politically incorrect
Is it because we don't use our real names here and can say the most asinine and hyperbole things without it getting back to us in the real world?

I meant that you couldn't name the child involved in said "shitstorm."

Media and the press used to respect the privacy of the president's children. It was respected for Chelsea and the Niglets Duo but of course the leftist media don't return the favor. Now it's time for destruction.

nope. they made the rules so they must feel the pain. besides, SNL can't be seen as comedy because never once do they try to make obama or hillary seem anything other than cool and copacetic. SNL is simply a network broadcast version of the rachel maddox show or don faggot lemon

I agree.

>Why are we allowed to be politically incorrect but not the left's comedians?

Because we're a bunch of anonymous faggots on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

People have had their lives ruined for less than this and this cunt should be no exception.

Shilling is almost CTRtier what's leftists Barron endgame?

This
The only reason we say this shit is because we have the protection of anonymity. Everyone whining is being hypocritical triggered faggots

Suicide.

wait what? Her tweet doesn't incite violence. Legally it's free speech.

Just her employers are being cucks about it.

Right is allowed to be politically incorrect because we aren't the ones pushing for political correctness.

Left isn't allowed to be politically incorrect because they are the ones pushing for political correctness.

It's about consistency.

>said "shitstorm"
Not sure why that's in quotes, considering it's a word I never said.

And I don't remember which of the two girls it was because at the time I didn't really give a shit. Just like I don't really give a shit about this joke. It was just the first thing that popped into my head to counter the absolutely bullshit narrative that Sup Forums never mocks children.

Don't become the same as liberals are suffer the same fate.

Nobody complained about what people said about Barron. SNL suspended her almost immediately after she posted it. It had nothing to do with a public outcry.

I never asked them to remove her, but, considering people like her are the reason that such policies were implemented, I'm sure as shit not going to ask for them to reinstate her.

I did nothing, and I will continue to do nothing, and the fact that you are not taking "No," for an answer makes me think that you're some idiot leftist who thought they could manipulate Sup Forums.

Fuck off.

>The only reason we say this shit is because we have the protection of anonymity

Yeah. That's how it works, dumbass.

So you agree that ostracism should be the defacto response to speech?

We've already been suffering the same fate as said SNL writer for years. Countless right-wingers have been targeted until their employer fires them. The fact that the people who implemented this shit are being forced to live up to the standards that they pushed for is fine by me.

(((Rich)))

The only way it would be acceptable for this bitch to say this is if Katie was raped by a pack of wild Meheecan drug smugglers and her cunty was ripped wide open.

Then she would have enough sympathy points to get away with it.

Turnabout is fair play.

Yeah kids have traditionally been off limits for the media, but they've been getting more degenerate over the past 8 years so any sense of decency has been long abandoned.

I'm just saying this whole thread is blowing up with people saying she "crossed a line" and shit which is retarded coming from the same people who argue about hebephilia vs pedophilia and claim underage waifus.

And yes, I'm a leftist activist who spends his time on Sup Forums because I'm trying to sway shut-in NEETs to vote Democrat it 2018 through clever reverse psychology. This boards delusions of grandeur are ridiculous. Do you really think normies know or give a fuck about Sup Forums?

No.

But the left set the rules, now they have to play by them.

I don't get paid to have an opinion. If it was my job I would get fired over that tweet, too.

I believe that people should be forced to live up to the standards that they push on others.

I didn't make the rules. I don't like the rules, but for the past 4+ years, I've been forced to follow the rules, or suffer the consequences. I feel no pity for this bitch, who actively pushes said rules, being forced to live up to them.

The stereotype isnt even accurate though. Only in liberal fantasy land it is. Its a made up anti white narrative.
Nearly all the antiwhite humour coming out of america about on white people "stereotypes" is so dumb.
I like the stupid one about whites not liking spicy food. Which is absolute shit considering whites invented spicy food by trading spices from south america all over the world.

She crossed a line. It's just not a line that I set, or one that I particularly care for. But she, and people like her, set the line. If I have to watch what I say in order to avoid getting fired, then it is entirely fair that she is held to account, as well.

I don't know who that even is, delete this shit thread to make room for something far stupider but far more interesting

always hold people to their own standards

honestly I really don't care about this kind of humor, its kind of low-hanging fruit though

I am getting really sick of these limpwristed cucks how keep whining like little bitches when something negative about barron is posted

he's a good kid and all but quit being butthurt fags about it

>I'm a leftist activist who spends his time on Sup Forums because I'm trying to sway shut-in NEETs to vote Democrat it 2018 through clever reverse psychology. This boards delusions of grandeur are ridiculous. Do you really think normies know or give a fuck about Sup Forums?

Hillary seemed to give a fuck when she acknowledged Pepe, and Alex Jones.

funniest thing snl has done in 5 years was fire this bitch

You'll note it was the leftist media that threw her under the bus.

They always do it to anyone that talks shit about the president's kids. It's their unwritten rule.

Thats funny. Stop being a sensitive cuck

Yeah I don't care if Jew writer #538Z gets fired for an offensive joke after they created a culture where that is the norm, so I shouldn't have directed my comment at you.

I'm honestly just more amused by people like this shitposting 'roo-fellating faggot who's anus is weeping bitter bloody tears because the joke, written by a comedy writer, wasn't "accurate"

>he's white, and you know, all school shooters are whites...
>this is clever somehow

I guess as Americans we deserve every ounce of shit we get for our education system, you're literally fucking retarded if you think this is even the slightest bit clever.

Richie Rich jokes, okay maybe.

Home Alone jokes have potential, as do McCauley Culkin jokes in general.

Secretly running the white house, kinda funny.

>he's a white kid so he shoot up skul :DDD fuck drumpf :DDDDD

Still waiting for the funny part.

(I don't care about twitter so her banning or non-banning is inconsequential to me.)

Yes, did he mean here, on Sup Forums? Or did he mean outside of Sup Forums?

Only suspended her didn't they?

Reddit teir post.

See, now this made me laugh.

>whites invented spicy food by trading spices from south america all over the world.
>Whites invented spicy food by finding spicy food all around the world and sharing it with other whites.

Holy shit I knew Australopithecus ex-cons were dumb, but can you read your posts slowly out loud to yourself.

>joke wasn't accurate so I'm going to cry about it
Grow a fucking pair, I thought you people were edgy shitposters not idiot crybabies