Abductee user here

I had a thread earlier on donald trump and alien disclosure.

I am open to questions and discussing my experiences if anyone is curious

Have they found out about the women yet? I hears a rumor recently that they want to come here to eat our women. Someone mentioned it in the other thread. I've heard it too.

We need answers.

what experiences?

>>/x/

Ban this fucker already MODS!

What did the Mexicans do to you?

You're lying or you had sleep paralysis /thread

What kind of ayys? Little green Martians?

fuck off

was the anal probe everything i dream it is?

sage

what's the biggest probe you ever took?

THIS

Tell me your story.

Did they probe you?
Did you like it?

Would you go for it a second time?

I've been abducted three times in my life

>7-8 years old
>blue laser beam in my eye
>frozen
>frozen
>I can't move, please help
>I finally scream

>be 28
>I can't move again
>they're here in my room
>i finally scream and they're gone

>be 32
>they're dragging me out of my apartment
>everything is blue
>i can't move
>blue
>i'm back in my bed screaming
>the cops show up
>have a good night sir

I'm 38 now. They'll be back soon and I'm scared.

what did you drink and what did it do

also, was anyone else awake

An anonymous tip to ICE should get rid of them.

Since people have already asked if you've been probed...

How deep was the probing and for how long?

what is sleep paralysis?

fucking sleep paralysis you retard

This

winner winner

When you say 'eat our women' do you mean in a fun sexy king of way or like cannibalism? And if so, then why only the women?

What group?

They have abducted OP again since he only posted once.

Could you ask them to come see me next time they visit?

I was dreaming the other morning, thinking there is no way this is a dream, i cant leave, i am stuck here, i cant effect anything it must be real. Lucid as fuck. 10 minutes later i woke up. Or did i?

NO ITS ALIYUMS

>I can't blame Obama
>lets blame alien conspiracy shit instead

Seriously why the fuck does alien shit arise every time a fucking republican is voted to Presidency?

This same shit happened with both Bush's, Reagan, Nixon, and now Trump.
Is it some kind of fucked up conservative paranoia bullshit?
You won, and since you can't complain about the President not being republican you have to cook up alien shit?

You're fucking nuts. If aliens could arrive at Earth they could wipe it out, but they haven't because they don't fucking visit Earth. You wouldn't be here is aliens visited Earth, it is that simple. The technology to get to Earth cancels out the need to travel to Earth.

Its a true paradox that cancels out its purpose that you can ignore all you'd want but it is undeniable no matter how much you refuse to accept it.

Amusing insights in the first thread, but that one started very differently. Godspeed.

worth looking for the other thread or?

Yeah, it was a pretty amusing thread.

thank you sirrah

How did your alien look like? Please don't tell me it was one of those faggy short greys. I fucking hate those original pieces of shit. Where did all the cool aliens went?

top kek

>mixes aliens with Obama with the 2016 election with "hurr durr I'm so much smarter than you" crap
>doesn't even consider the possibility that they might regard us as we regard some of our wildlife; valuable and fascinating species that are however not intelligent enough to avoid extinction on their own, and so contact is to be avoided and studies conducted.

by how gay op sounds?

the XXL zarflogian minotaur probe

>everything is blue
ABA DEE ABA DI ABA DEE ABA Di

underrated toast

i buy the "they contacted us to tell us to fuck off with nukes" and pretty much just won't let us wipe out the planet with at least nuclear MISSILES

and otherwise just don't give a fuck and just observe us, maybe come here to "vacation"

You weren't abducted, you experience sleep paralysis, notice only whites (usually American) experience 'alien abduction'?!

one id by this post

OP, I just want to say "fuck you" for posting this image.

This is the cover to Whitley Streiber's "Communion." I somehow found it in my parent's bookcase when I was seven, and read it cover to cover.

I spent the next three years terrified of being abducted and anally probed by the grays. At night I would cover my head with sheets and nearly suffocate, hoping that some simple fabric would thwart intergalactic travelers bent on doing me harm. I'm 39 now, and all these feels just came back to me.

FYI, after "Communion", I stumbled on a book of Nostradamus' prophecies. It made me certain I would be dead by age 20 of either AIDS, or nuclear fallout, or both. It was...a rough childhood.

The Aliens control the US government, they will never let us know we're basically a zoo attraction.

AYY

LMAO

> also sage

Talk about Nordic Aliens they are bro tier Grays are fags

President Trump will hopefully give us disclosure. Life (including sapient life) exists EVERYWHERE in the universe, even inside every atom.
Also, Gautama Buddha said that there are worlds inside each grain of sand and those worlds have their own grains of sand in them which in turn have their own worlds inside them ad infinitum. In fact, in the ancient Indian scripture known as 'Yoga Vasishta', it states: "There are vast worlds all placed away within the hollows of each atom, as multifarious as the motes in a sunbeam."

>everyone who was abducted has some sort of anal experience

im almost sure that the people who aren't having sleep paralysis are just covering up past sexual abuse with an alien coverstory in their heads, most people dont even know it

This. Pleiadian aliens are bro-tier as fuck.

>1 post by this id

>travel to europe
>ensalve the men, rape the women
>replace the genes of your kind with their ayylien genes

truly the cuck race.

I think I was abducted once.
>Around 10 years ago
>Been working late recently
>Get home around 8pm it's already dark outside
>Still living with my dad at this point
>He's not home, not sure where he is but doesn't matter
>Grab a beer out the fridge and go out on the back porch
>Start drinking beer and smoking a cigarette and just hanging out for a bit to unwind
>Important to note that the back porch light doesn't work so we kept one of those handheld spotlights back there on the porch
>Suddenly hear dogs barking everywhere in the neighborhood
>Not sure what to make of it but they quiet down before too long
>Couple minutes later I hear footsteps and the crunching of leaves in the woods behind my house
>Woods aren't far from the house, only about 30 feet in one area
>Think it's odd, footsteps are heavy like a large animal but way too loud to be a deer
>Hear footsteps getting closer and start to get worried, grab spotlight and shine it in the woods
>As soon as the spotlight comes on the footsteps stop
>I scan the woods but see nothing
>Turn off spotlight
>Whatever it is starts moving very fast now in my direction
>Quickly turn spotlight on again and the footsteps stop
At this point I should have just walked inside and locked the door but I didn't.
>Still don't see anything so I turn off the spotlight again
>It's quiet for a moment, no movement
>Just as I start to let my guard down it's moving again, very fast and very close
>Before I can react I'm "hit" with something
>Sounded like a metallic kerplunk is the best way I can describe it
>I'm frozen, can't move at all
>Vision starts to go dark like a black tunnel closing
>Within what seemed like just a few seconds my vision comes back
>I can move again
>I run inside and close the door
>I'm completely scared shitless
>Heart is pumping out of my chest and I'm visibly shaking

Continued....

God this is so close to reality it's sad. And people call us crazy for knowing the truth.

>Start drinking beer and smoking a cigarette and just hanging out for a bit to unwind

Do people do this? Just go sit outside and do drugs alone?

>Whatever happened was so traumatic I literally get in my bed and hide under the covers like a child (was 19 at the time)
>Few minutes pass and I'm finally starting to calm down a bit
>Get up out of bed and look at the clock
>It's past midnight
>Somehow four hours have passed in what seemed like just a few minutes since I got home

Not long after that I quit my job that I really enjoyed for no apparent reason. I also started spiraling out of control into depression and alcoholism for awhile.

I'm better now but I've come to the conclusion that I was abducted and whatever they did to me left me with some deep subconscious trauma.

Yep.

Sounds like you were simply knocked out by an intruder..?

Not possible. I was standing the whole time and never saw anyone. Neither before or after blacking out. When I came to I was still standing and even still had the spotlight in my hand and like I said it felt like just a couple of seconds that I was incapacitated.

you got butt raped

easy way to find out,

quickly take a rope and hang yourself

thank god I'm not this autistic

This scares me so much.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

Currently enjoying a psychedelic substance and this is all just great to witness. The "woke" meme is not satire at all, no lel alex tinfoil jones shit, the fact of the matter is that truth is stranger than fiction.

There is only one method mankind has used exclusively to find shit out and really progress, the scientific method. Use it like a guide on matters of the meta, what is the nature of life/death? What is the nature of the afterlife and what we understand as the soul?

The Enlightenment was a step up, but it is just one side of the coin. The catholic church deeply wounded our understanding of these largely unexplored (until just recently) aspects of ourselves, the universe and connection between them during their total domination of the topic for so many centuries, charlatans.

Expect a major shitstorm in the next decades as the deep state learns that harsh lesson the others have learned the hard way, there are no more safe secrets and it is only a matter of time until your ship springs a leak and down goes your grand illusion of control.

You know nothing

Reminder that XCOM2 Long War 2 is out.

I think you mean da ba di daba die

Oyy LMTOS

They will be back in August, with the eclipse.

i want to know what they smell like

>3 years old, I'm in my bedroom at night.
>I see flashing yellow and red lights in my window
>I stand up in my bed to look out my window.
>I see things that look like skinny pale white people walking around in the street and in the barn across the street.
>The light is shining from out of view to the right of the house, but it's reflecting on them, making them seem to glow different colors.
>A couple things look over and see me, so I duck down, let my curtains close, and hide
>I decide to look again, and one is standing right outside my window, with an upside down tear-drop head and big black eyes.
>He's looking right at me, from three feet away, his face is glowing red from the light.
>I scream and duck down. Now there's one in my room, but it's a different kind, the other one is still looking in the window.
>this one is not like a skinny person, it's more like an animal.
>It grabs me with claw hands and wraps me up in a net and I stare into its shiny, beady, silver eyes, then close my eyes and start screaming.
>My dad comes in to find me wrapped up on my blanket
>I still remember it as clear as day.
>I had never even seen a picture of an Ayy LMAO at that point in my life.

moo moo moo-moo-moo

For reasons that I cannot go too far into we literally cannot handle the truth. Its not about the breakdowns of institutions, martial law, region etc. It is much worse and more complicated than that. Disclosure really cannot happen until there is a solution to a major elephant in the room. If it is done incorrectly, we perish.

I think we need to identify the major elephant in the room then.

It has been identified. And keeping this elephant secret and controlled is much more important than aliens and space friendos.
The last sentence of pic related has a meaning beyond superficial.

1 post by id

Why do people depict aliens in a horrendous manner?

For all that is known, they are probably better than the human species.

At least depict them accurately accurately I'm sure they would not like to be seen as heartless monsters.

If a species from another planet, visited, would you enjoy being name-called?

I thought so.

Why does that matter?

You are having night terrors and sleep paralysis
The alien theme has just been planted into your subconscious through the experience of your birth and media.

That person is lying.

That is how aliens are deported in videos.

I doubt they are actually like that.

depicted mistake

It is referred to as dreams.

No, you were dreaming.

I agree.

That person is telling so much truth. Truth that you cannot comprehend. Look deeply into it.

and that's when the alien abducted me, and strangely enough their UFO looked a lot like my buddy Clems truck, then they all took turns anal probing me.

Ask me anything.

You have been lied to.

Fantasy.

Half truth. Read up on the history of sleep paralysis. Big clue.

I agree.

You are lying.

Are you an alien

They are no better or worse than us as a species. Depending on who you are they will be as good or as bad as you can imagine.

>elephant in the room?

The jews?