adultswim.com/videos/samurai-jack/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCJBOZC7XdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g28OztB12ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JEWWWWWWWSSSSS!

Don't argue with me you know this is true. Also Aku is the original SJW

(((Dinkleberg)))

>Also Aku is the original SJW

This. Aku's dark future is a grim reminder of the dystopia multiculturalism has to offer.

I call my penis Robbie Rotten and my gfs vag Stephanie. She still hasn't clicked.

Robbie Rotten just wants to rid his beloved town from a foreign invader who is radically changing its values and corrupting it's people. Think about it.

Kill all the (((goblins)))

jesus fucking christ why do so many of you fucking faggots watch anime. I literally cannot believe this shit. You are a fucking disgrace. Do your parents know? Does your father know? Fucking kill yourselves.

aku isnt an SJW user... he is the jew

If you assassinated him and/or helped Nilfgaard you're an elf-loving dwarf-fucking cuck. Also the sorceresses were fantasy feminists. Radovid wanted to stop this.

my dad watches anime

He was an autistic loser who got angry that some faggot was exercising.

>Present Day...eh

>Present Time! HAAHAHAHHAHA

Your dad is a raging faggot.

he's married with three children

Robbie is actually a degenerate and his role is more akin to jews: he wants to turn the citizens into lazy slobs.

>Complains about Mediterranean Oriental Carpet Imagery Lacing Slideshow featuring Mongolian Marionette Masquerades on a Phillipino Aesthetic Drift Racing Exhibitionist Book and Video Club Forum
>On a Mediterranean Oriental Carpet Imagery Lacing Slideshow featuring Mongolian Marionette Masquerades on a Phillipino Aesthetic Drift Racing Exhibitionist Book and Video Club Forum

So in other words, he's allot like us?
I agree, but from Geralt's POV Radovid wants everyone Geralt cares about dead. It is technically a "bad end" for Geralt.

Is Robbie Rotten the third Bogdanoff?

what about Roche? He's as based as they come, and Radovid wants to fuck him over royally

Which one of you faggots were on Sup Forums the other day?

Also Samurai Jack's new season premiers on March 11, blessed by kek

Karl Franz?

The nose knows

now i know why everyone loved samurai jack, it was blessed by kek

The entire show was her slowly taking the red pill

?

>town is called lazy town
>everybody runs around wasting time
>he's the only one doing productive shit
>genius
>invents futuristic shit like teleportation

>Before Sup Forums
Dinkleberg...
>After Sup Forums
(((berg)))

>what about Roche? He's as based as they come, and Radovid wants to fuck him over royally
When you help Roche and Dickstra kill Radovid, Roche admits that he was willing to 'whore' himself to Nifgaard by turning Tameria into a cuck-state. Roche cares about the existence of Tameria not the Humans.

Damn good cover story I'd say

Besides all the adultery, fairly based.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4FC1VU_uO4

Aku
>Best character
>Frog face like Pepe
>Chaos god like Kek
>Menorah horns
What did kek mean by this?

what manga is that?

hmmmm

>aku
>ajoo
>a jew
aku = jew confirmed

its a glorious series called Goblin Slayer, go read it user.

If all manga are like that, anime truly was a mistake.

>(((Ningen)))

Too bad his character was ruined by his power lust going out of control

Fuck, forgot about that show.

Ryder nigga.

what went wrong?

Roche was forced in to that position though, and yes, he cares about his nation and countrymen above all else. Very based. I think we can all agree Dykstra is a disgusting Jew who deserves nothing but death and if you didn't side with roach you're a spiritual kike

This guy for sure.

Fucking Russians putting fluoride in our water to make men impotent

>tfw leftists are probably going to ruin it

RARE
A
R
E

Maymay saved.
Btw when is the new season going to come out? Hope it won't flop like many (((reboots)))

He kinda looks like a pill

NOW LISTEN CLOSELY!

Here's a little lesson in shillery,

This is gonna work for Hillary!

If you wanna have a Madame President,

You have to stump a Trump that's President-Elect!

Just follow my moves, and fix the course!

Be careful not to give a source!

~SNAP~

OOH, DON'T LEAK THAT!

WE ARE C.T.R.!

WE ARE C.T.R.!

Sideshow Bob.

he used 3rd gen vampire blood to make his half breeds, waged a randomized war with no real strategy just to have a war, and who had the unfortunate happenstance to have a mary sue as his main antagonist.

FUCK YOU!
now i have to listen to that.

And by extension, Kelsey Grammer

And he is the last strand of skepticism and paranoia in the birds home, a dying breed. Not considered useful in modern society. And then the pigs came.

I want to fuck based Alien Queen

And so do you.

you posted the ultimate space jew

lern 2 reed adultswim.com/videos/samurai-jack/

The original crew is back and Genndy has like zero social media presence. He doesn't want to allow anything to dilute his vision.
He's too based to cuck us like that

Jewdis pls go

God let's hope so. I trust Genndy, but the world is a much different place than when Samurai Jack originally premiered.

Colin Mochrie has a trans daughter

>hitler
>bogdanoffs
>fictional
truth is stranger then fiction friend. Welcome to the meme timeline where literally everything is possible.

WE ARE G-DS CHOSEN

Yes. Jay Leno might be related too.

That show's entire outlook on humanity in general seemed pretty redpilled.

Not sure how many people here watch The Blacklist. It's not necessarily a redpilled show but it's not bluepilled either. For example there's a massive globalist organisation trying to control the world and there's also the USA faking Russia attacking them so they can start a war which will benefit the globalists.

There's a span of a few episodes where the pic related character infiltrates a neo-nazi group so they can buy weapons off his connection so he gets this SS tattoo. The plan ends up failing but here's the weird part.

The neo-nazi group has become completely irrelevant and normally a TV show would make the character get rid of the tattoo immediately, however he keeps it for a really long time after the neo-nazi saga and the extra weird thing is that it's always in shot with the character and in focus. There was even one scene where the collar of his shirt is deliberately put into a weird position just so you can see the tattoo which would normally be covered.

The character end up removing the tattoo however that scene is never shown and none of the other characters even mention him removing the tattoo.

Have some more:

>Wanting a zealous madman on the throne who burns mages - people whose power is real and useful in the Witcher universe - in charge of the Northern Realms while Nilfgaard descends into civil war.

Yennefer is best waifu
Ciri should become Empress
Kill Radovid, side with Roche.
Cerys becomes Queen of Skellige
Save the Whispering Hillock before meeting the Crones; ensure Bloody Baron lives
Help the mages escape Novigrad
Convince Keira to go to Kaer Morhen
Kill Whoreson Junior
Defeat Man of Glass at his own game.
Kill the vampire. Ensure the sisters are reconciled.

Yes indeed.

says the country that tried to nuke America the other day

>it was just a prank bro

palpatine shilled a planet into forcing to surrender to an Asian alien race so he could fuck the jedi and everyone else to make a deathstar to blackmail the galaxy and own it

does that sound like a "based" person or a complete fuckin jew, even vader realized his mistake into believing this ballbags shit

youtube.com/watch?v=cCJBOZC7XdQ

Best conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=g28OztB12ss

This whole time I had no idea this show was Icelandic. I thought it was some UK crap like The Wiggles or something. wtf i love icelandic culture now