Redpilling GF

How the fuck do I redpill my gf?

She's a qt grill who is like a neo SJW, literally thinks obama is a perfect saint, literally. She disregards everything that I say, for some reason every californian out here says "no matter what you say I will not change my mind, I will stand up for what I believe is right"

Like fuck and I make the comparison saying "well what if trump held that view but instead he believed that racism was right no matter what" and they fucking sperg out saying hes a racist nigger or some shit

How the fuck do I do it with my gf Sup Forums? I'm fit and once I get a raise in a few months were gonna get a house and make tons of qt babbies, but idk if I can debate her on libshit ideologies for the rest of our lives

Advice.... please.....

You just don't.

Stick to your belief, If she truly loves you, she would molding into your belief.

You are just too beta.

obama was a gud prez though?

Make her watch Gran Torino. Then discuss. Defend Walt.
Walt is a hard working old man with traditional beliefs who he believes it is important to follow and keep. Sure he conforms to the chinks, it that's only because sees them keep tradition that others can't.

dump the bitch

Holy shit, which one of you madmen shooped that pic... damn, that's cold.

Stop being a pussy and find someone who believes what you believe.
Trying to change her would be a colossal waste of time.

You're not enough of a man. You need to fuck her harder and lay down the gauntlet, your house your rules.

YOU---------------------------------> Reddit

Yes you go there now.

>How the fuck do I redpill my gf?
mock her constantly
>She offers political opinion
>Repeat it back to her in a falseto voice while pulling on your shirt to look like breasts
>Continue until she no longer offers political opinions

find someone who isnt the complete fucking opposite of you
it wont end well

take her to detroit at night, leave her there alone.

If you really want to change someone's mind you have to be subtle.

Don't get into big arguments. Try not to actually argue or bicker at all. Don't go for the full red pill. Pick one little topic here and another there. Don't go all at once.

You don't have to win all the arguments either. She just has to not be right. Women don't like to admit they're wrong. Don't make it about being right. Just focus on the facts. You need to make it seem to her like she figured this out on her own not that you talked down to her like a child.

In 2 years my last gf went from strong liberal feminist and swung all the way to my side and voted trump and dislikes feminism now. And she thinks she came to these conclusions all on her own.

If done correctly, it should look something like this.

They both wanted to tap that.

Beat her

Lighten up Francis.

Show her stefan molyneux but something old and non controversial. Wait until she falls into his cult and let the rest happen organically.

Stop being a nu male.

>too beta
Nigga I would beat your ass

Wrong

WHAT TEH FUCK

THATS HELLA GOOD ADVICE

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU user

Leaf

But by this logic, if he loves her, wouldn't he mold to her beliefs? Or maybe some middle ground?

Your logic is flawed here user.

There can only be one correct answer, and that answer is the red pill, because its the truth in the world. Nothing else is right, because the red pill is just a metaphor for seeing all happenings in the globe, both past and present, and understanding who or what was behind it.

False narratives, manipulating governments, true character, origin meanings, etc etc. all make up what is a red pill. Without that, there is no such thing. A red pill is not Republican, its not Democratic, its who sees the truth and who doesn't, and what the best possible solution to the problem is.

user, if she is not open to change, there is nothing you can do. You can either A: Drop it, right here, right now, and never speak of the world around you again with her. Or B: Attempt to influence her, which will only lead to her pushing back if the relationship is new.

My advice, if you really care about her and see some hope of red pilling her, you'd collect evidence over the next year while shutting your mouth when you're around her. Then after shes invested a decent chunk of time into you, slowly start red pilling as events unfold. This way it's harder for her to cut and run. If shes hardcore libtard antifa faggot status, then she'll split right now because of the political climate.

So example: You're living together, a terrorist attack happens, you both watch it unfold live on TV. This is the time to start slowly influencing her opinions on the narrative. Once she realizes you were right, and all her retarded PC friends are wrong, she'll be more open to further red pills, and might even swallow the "muh 6 gorgillion" pill.

Now me personally. I'd tell her to go choke on a black dick and get raped, and split out east to find a good ol' country girl.

You're a nigger.

You never redpill her. Womans need a lie and tales. Just fuck good her.

You talk like a Nigger.

>But by this logic, if he loves her, wouldn't he mold to her beliefs? Or maybe some middle ground?
>Your logic is flawed here user.
>There can only be one correct answer, and that answer is the red pill, because its the truth in the world. Nothing else is right, because the red pill is just a metaphor for seeing all happenings in the globe, both past and present, and understanding who or what was behind it.
>False narratives, manipulating governments, true character, origin meanings, etc etc. all make up what is a red pill. Without that, there is no such thing. A red pill is not Republican, its not Democratic, its who sees the truth and who doesn't, and what the best possible solution to the problem is.
Roastie detected

You're a fucking faggot and you type like one too. Seriously, how much of a loser are you that you can't man up and tell your girlfriend to grow up?

I can't wait for Reddit to leave.

"Hey man the fuck up babe"

"excuse me?"

"yeah you heard me"

"fuck you, I'm leaving"

>any attempt to stop her would be a violation of her rights

you don't

They care about muh feelings too much. The narrative that they've been fed since they were born that everyone is good at heart and morals and love conquers all and blah blah blah

Women are extremely emotional creatures and their emotions guide almost all of their decisions so that's why they buy into the above narrative so hard and uniformly. Women get off on emotions the same way guys get off on sex. Someone attacking that blue pill narrative is attacking their fundamental worldview and the primary way they feel good emotions.

>Hans took in a refugee family last week
Aw how great and wonderful everyone loves everyone

The red pill turns off their spigot from which they get off on good feelings

>Hans took in a refugee family last week
Disgusting

Also there's the whole issue pertaining to women subconsciously following group think more easily as a survival technique and all that

Basically it's extremely hard to red pill her unless she was raised differently from the typical fairytale world narrative young girls are taught these days. It's much easier to stay deluded than change their entire world perspective

t. guy who has had to put up with wayyyy too many blue pulled gfs