I literally dont know what this means

I literally dont know what this means

It means that she doesn't understand basic biology.

LOL BREATHING DUST IS CABNIALAIZSM

WTF I LOVE CANNIBALISM NOW

Where life technically begins used to be a debate. Could sperm be considered human life?

General consensus is no. She looks old enough to be alive when that debate was happening.

Thats right bitch. Now eat my asshole too

It's not a human until it fertilizes an egg. What a stupid argument.

She's saying if you swallow sperm cells, which could potentially meet an egg and form a human, it is just as much a murder as an abortion.
And when you spell it out like that, it sounds a whole lot dumber.

You're not supposed to eat the penis

It's only cannibalism if you swallow

She's insinuating that she swallows...

Whats with the left and chromosome issues?

You're almost not wrong. If you ate dust, dead skin cells, then it would be cannibalism. But it's also alot like those vegetarians who only eat fruit that fell from the tree on it's own.

>guaranteed to swallow.jpg

Yes and by her logic every time she has her period it's the same as an abortion

When dna begins to replicate into new unique strands a new life has been created

She's a whore just fuck her...

There are no eggs in the stomach you fucking retard

Be my cannibae.

It means she swallows.

wtf I love cannibalism now

>an unborn fetus is the same as an unfertilized egg

I think I'm going to stop coming to this site because it seems each day it's making me hate women more and more. Fuck, why do so many of them seem so stupid and vapid?

Sperms are not human, a zygote is a human that will become a baby. I know much stronger arguments than hers.

>at least we know she swallows
I'm ok with this

You ejaculate millions of embryos when you orgasm. They are full fledged fetuses if it's been a long time since the last orgasm, thats why it feels so much heavier.

>one-post
>one line

It means that lady really likes killing babies

you know what, now that i think about it, Pablo can stay and you can go back to Mexico, Bob.

>Implying that I'm against cannibalism

I think you just answered your own question.

If Sperm count as babies then I've massacred more people than Stalin and Moa combined today.

All I'm reading from that is "I swallow"

This is just girl humor. Something about sex forced into almost every "joke".

This. And why in the fuck any male would trust his integrity, fortune and happiness to any creature who thinks this way?

I'm assuming all the sperm cells die in the stomach, but does the stomach break down the seminal fluids for nutrients? Have there been studies on the short and long term effects of semen ingestion? Isn't there ammonia in the fluid?

>ingesting semen means ingesting human product

Technically correct, but that could be said for kissing with open mouths and ingesting your partners skin cells in the process.
It's a meaningless argument.

thats my moms girlfriend btw, not even joking

yeah and anyone that masterbates or has non procreational sex are mass murderers. The fuck is her point? Also is she assuming that all bitches swallow?

>dats da joke

I heard Cannibal Genocide are playing at the Mercury Lounge on Thursday

So she definitely swallows and she definitely doesn't know basic biology. Does she also think watermelon seeds grow in her stomach?

>thats my moms girlfriend btw, not even joking

look at that dumb cunt... she so proud of herself for being "clever"

lol this

what a whore

fresh meme hot off the press what a time to be alive

Liberal culture has made some EXTREMELY soft men.

We will probably have to purge a great deal of soft white men before we can even defend ourselves from the savages.

FPBP
giving women a say
not even once

women can be funny too

Are you just pretending to be retarded now?

>bitch wearing a collar publicly
>is a lefitist retard

and people argue sometimes leftism isnt cause by lack of real authoirty.

It means she swallows

Well the little cherub in your picture believes that due to her fibromyalgia, PCOS and her genetic predisposition for "strong thighs" that she has a curvy "shape" that she will always be stuck with. Nothing at all to do with her eating like a fucking heifer all day and night.

>A blowjob is jamming a coat hanger in some guy's dick and pulling it as hard as possible

think if i got preg, i would have the baby, n get tubes tied our never have sex again. maybe after 4.

Oh man miss that show. What was it called again? They had comfy digital adventures. Right after Beast Wars I think.

it is a philosophical point, but an absurdity. she is trying to argue that equating a fetus with a life is like equating the raw materials that eventually become a fetus with a life. since no one would argue that busting a nut into a tissue is murder, no one should regard a fetus as a life.

the question of when the raw materials are to be considered a "life" is very difficult, since we all think about people as having essences or souls. we all speak and operate as though there is free will and it is the basis of any western conception of law. attempting to reconcile free will with the conception of a person as purely material (in the sense that a jizz load isn't "a life") is a very deep problem with many possible answers. leftists usually hate free will and jump at any opportunity to defend determinism as it allows for a deflection of accountability (the notion of accountability becomes more or less empty if a person couldn't have done otherwise than he did [determinism]). so they take the side that a fetus is a purely material object, and like a jizz load paper towel it can be thrown away b/c it is inconvenient to have around.

A zygote is a baby, not a sperm. Most of them die you dummy

I'm probably late on they one but.

Heeey... only if she swallows. :D

**baadum*tss**

this is all centered around the idea that murder = knowingly taking a life by another. so they are arguing that abortion isn't murder b/c it's not a life.

Reboot?

She is saying it's the sperm that is the baby, not the actual baby. Woman logic ya know bruh

no, she is saying that neither sperm nor fetus is the baby. which is kind of like saying magma isn't lava lol

>the question of when the raw materials are to be considered "life" is very difficult
It is not difficult at all you pseudointellectual nitwit. When sperm meets egg, a human life begins. There is no need to complicate this objective fact with a giant wall of text.

Aha yes! It probably sucks so hard now but I just got a nostalgia-gasm

Semen are in a gray area of what's concidered life, because they can't replicate themselves

i am explaining the faulty reasoning behind her dumb sign u dummy. you are taking one of the possible stances there. i generally agree with you. OP said he didn't know what the sign means so i explained it.

>hapolid is the same as diploid
Women are legitimately retarded and this is EXACTLY why they should have zero say in reproduction because they think only of themselves rather than society.

>Birth rates are plummeting, you say? I don't care lmao, I just wanna ride chad's cock without consequence!

By that logic, jackong off is genocide, and all of us are worse than Stalin

She's advertising that she swallows

its a reductio argument. that's clearly not the case, so stacy thinks she has proven that it's not murder when she kills her fetus because it is inconvenient

>killing a developing human being is the same as wasting useless (without an egg) genetic material
This is why nobody respects the opinions of women.

They cant grasp simple things

Fuck. that picture, I'm dying

>this reliance on a "soul"
>believing in a will outside of the biological machine that is your brain

You can still believe in determinism while still demanding accountability, because the idea of a free will is obviously false. However, despite there being no such thing as a soul or "free will", we still can build systems/rules that force our brains to work in ways that better society.

Seriously though, the idea of a soul is crap. It's just this age old meme that got entrenched into everything we do.

She is basically saying women are worthless and the sperm is the true human...

red-pilled based babe

>25-50% of all attempts at pregnancy lead to the body aborting it

Women are the greatest murders of our time, and any man who inseminates them is an accomplice

So she thinks eggs come from dicks?

While I tend to lean right a lot of the time I don't get the hate against abortion. All it does is make sure fewer poor people are born. Sounds great to me.

I thought cannabalism referred to eating human flesh

more like an easychair

>You can still believe in determinism while still demanding accountability

how? if billiard ball a rolls down a hill and hits billiard ball b, can you hold billiard ball a accountable for billiard ball b's movement? you can say the motion of billiard ball a caused the motion of billiard ball b. but you would also be forced to say that billiard ball a couldn't have done otherwise than it did in those circumstances because it was following natural laws.

if humans are purely materialistic, and the causes of human behavior are governed by physical laws which are as immutable as those governing the billiard balls in the example, then it would not make sense to say a person could have done otherwise than he did, since the causes of every event involving him were physically determined. this is the basis of an argument from insanity or inability to do otherwise, in a murder case for example. only if a man kills intentionally, by his free will, can he murder. otherwise it might *look* like murder, but since he couldn't have done otherwise it's no less determined than a gust of wind knocking over a book. you wouldn't hold a hurricane accountable for tearing your house apart the same way you would a person who did. that would be silly. you're a moron and you're spouting pop neuroscience bullshit.

Not dust, only ashes

Easy answer: You do because you have the desire and necessity to. Societies that don't accept it don't thrive. It's a nice, "functioning lie"... just like when we tell outselves we aren't jealous/sad/angry when we really are. Just to keep us going and move on.

But back to you.

Your argument is that things aren't deterministic because that'd be hard to philosophically justify. Great.

However, whenever philosophy runs into the real world, if the two disagree, philosophy usually ends up losing.

You can say all of those things as reasons why it'd be NICE if things weren't deterministic, but that doesn't change the fact that they are.

Your neurons fire following physical laws. Your brain processes information following physical laws in consistent, structural ways. I can alter your thought processes physically too, and make you have a different personality if I wanted/had the right equipment. It's relatively easy, albeit a bit risky for the patient.

She thinks a zygote and a sperm are the same thing

A sperm without an egg is not conception

It's like a building block to a human being not an inevitable one

you're being so sloppy it's incoherent and funny

>Your argument is that things aren't deterministic because that'd be hard to philosophically justify.

my argument is not at all that things aren't deterministic. i pointed to three examples of deterministic events (billiard balls, wind knocking over the book, hurricane blowing up your house) and contrasted them with events where deterministic explanations do not fit with the way we operate in the world (holding someone accountable for blowing up your house deliberately). again, you're a moron.

>
However, whenever philosophy runs into the real world, if the two disagree, philosophy usually ends up losing.
this is a retarded platitude that means nothing. philosophy loses? you realize most of the natural sciences ARE philosophical. they are based in the philosophy of empiricism which is an epistemological position (relating to knowledge).
>I can alter your thought processes physically too
you have to literally presuppose free will to make this sentence remotely coherent, since it's obvious you're speaking of physical manipulation of the world by means of your agency (free will). this is pointless so i'm not going to talk to you any further.

what about cancer?

>Sup Forums goes on about killing members of lesser races
>lesser humans
>sees them as a drain of resources, less intelligent

>takes issue with the idea of killing a mass of human tissue that has no conscious mind, unable to survive on it's own, and taxing resources from the parents

Really makes you use your noodle

she swallows

Nah, my "will" to do so is a direct result of the physical state of my mind, with the input of information I get form reading your post.

A biological machine.

And yeah, those philosophies work (empiricism, etc.) because they've been tested against the natural world and found to work. It wasn't by their virtue as well constructed ideas, but rather their construction being accurate to the world they were trying to describe. The real world would have smashed science too as a philosophy if it hadn't conformed to it.

You're so ill informed about the modern definitions of determinism, that it is better if you stop talking.

You can't form a human out of sperm and the kind of eggs you eat. Maybe a chicken man?

Sperm aren't human. They don't have the required chromosomes to be human.

Can I eat people with down syndrome then?

You're comparing someone with 47 chromones to something with 23. Also, people with down syndrome have the required 46 chromosomes to be considered human. Sperm doesn't.

What about people with 45?

Huh I didn't now Turner syndrome existed. Though 45 is still much higher than 23. At some point, even if you don't need 46, you have to say that it is too far out to be considered human. By your logic if sperm had 1 chromosome it'd still be human.

Well if you abort a child it is a child.

If you eat semen you eat the semen. The sper has got only half of the chromosomes and is just a genetic information... Not a human being, it is not capable of learning and understanding something, simmiliarly like the bitch on the picture.

I'm kinda just being a dick... my logic is that genetics doesn't really matter, it's expression. You can have all the human DNA needed, but if it's methylated it's not human, because DNA is a boring molecule on its own. RNA and protein do all the fun stuff, and determine what DNA is expressed.

Beyond that, it's structure that matters. If I mix up some new , novel human DNA, pump it into some HeLa cells, and grow a shit ton... is it human? It has human DNA, doesn't it?

I've done that by the way, the result is pretty boring.

Dust contains dead skin.

Yes and so is chewing on the sides of your fingers or swallowing cheek cells that peel off as you chew.