HAPPENING

Tomi Lahren is alleged to have thrown Shane Dawson out of a film festival for being gay

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prejuryflop/status/823770635738509317
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a fag

Isn't the military full of closet fags? Why would he get kicked out?

>doubling down on fake hate crimes

for not being a closet fag? should be common knowledge by the current year that homophobes like it in the ass

>canadian military

Victim complex

Who is Shane Dawson and why should I care?

>implying it's not because he grabbed several mens crotches, and asking them why they're being so intolerant when they asked if he could "please stop."

90% of all "discriminations" are because of situations like this. It's honestly so sad that I find myself usually taking the side of the alleged "discriminator" because gays, niggers and women have gotten way too uppity since 9/11.

Wow! This is NOT OK!!!

This is amazing

Faggot probably slipped in his high heels and cried about the 'oppressive' floor wax

Who cares? Shane Dawson sucks.
>Buh hate of any kind is bad
You liberal faggots wouldn't defend Baron to a SNL writer. I don't care

who?

>why should I care?
You shouldn't.

A famous youtuber, with millions of followers. If she did what he's alleging, she's fucked.

>fag got thrown out for other reasons
>claims it's because he's gay
>collects victim points

>closets

shane dawson hasnt been relevant in like 7 years.

And Trump supporters in general because guilt by association

She didn't though

It's completely fucking obvious that didn't happen

This is a dude who pretends to gobble cock for 15 year olds on the internet who think women are being underpaid in the exact same job and have some stupid guilt for being white

Yeah I had to think about who he was and he used to annoy the shit out of me

Assume I know who these people are...why were they in a millitary party together and why did tomi laren have the authority to throw him out?

1. they werent

2. she didn't

Nothing more than this

Here's the vid

twitter.com/prejuryflop/status/823770635738509317

Are he and Onision the same person?

Serves her well for her dumb virtue signalling with the Daily Show dindu.
Result : She will be bashed for the next decade as an ultra-bigoted homophobe.

Well done.

Checked

Dont ask, dont tell.

Guys. I have wierd pseudo day dreams when I'm high. There like premonitions I get. I've seen this story before. This blows up to be a relatively big news story of the week but blows over quickly after video or audio (some kind of evidence showing he was being a total dick)

he's not even really gay
this is all bullshit for more views/attention

he sounds like a belligerent drunk

You mean the video one of his fans took of his snapstory where tomi lahren is nowhere to be found and they're just screaming at security who is saying nothing?

What's with the sudden influx of e-celeb threads? No one fucking cares.

wow can't believe she would do that to such a huge inspiration to our youth.

His black bf is going to have to fuck him real hard tonight so he can fell like a real fag after this episode.

so the drunk faggots werent on the list, so theres no story here. so this thread is dumb and op is gay?

good to know.

Sounds like a faggot who was not invited. LOL

She'll be fine.